Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-23-2022

(10-23-2022, 06:59 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I've lost Dobbins and now Metcalf to injury. I think I'm screwed. We have a thin waiver wire.

Seems like Breece Hall and Mike Williams injured as well, been a tough season for offense and injuries it seems.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 10-23-2022

(10-23-2022, 08:30 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Seems like Breece Hall and Mike Williams injured as well, been a tough season for offense and injuries it seems.

Mike William's injury hurts. Even if I win the Championship rematch I dont know how I'll field a team next week. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 10-23-2022

(10-23-2022, 06:22 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Honestly its just hard to trust anyone in that offense outside of Mahomes and Kelce. 

Also Metcalf just got carted off so that sucks.

Maybe he just had to poop again?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-23-2022

(10-23-2022, 09:26 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Maybe he just had to poop again?

Chronic IBS getting this man every week.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 10-23-2022

I pulled Raheem Mostert for Rhamondre Stevenson in my flex spot right before the game. If I would’ve left him in, I’d already have the dub this week. Now I have to hope for Stevenson to get it for me.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-24-2022

Two games later and it seems I blew it with my trade. Sutton is not putting up any points and if I lose Metcalf, then Hopkins/Pickens depth would have been nice for my team (both are out performing Sutton and Metcalf). Herbert has sucked and not added any extra points at the QB position to make the deal worth it.

My odds for repeating as the champion are not looking good.

[Image: 200.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 10-24-2022

(10-24-2022, 10:16 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: My odds for repeating as the champion are not looking good.

[Image: 200.gif]

Your odds of repeating as the champion stopped looking good when I re-entered the league.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-24-2022

(10-24-2022, 10:34 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Your odds of repeating as the champion stopped looking good when I re-entered the league.

Johnny Cupcakes is on fire with the smack talk!

[Image: elmo-hellmo.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-24-2022

(10-23-2022, 11:10 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I pulled Raheem Mostert for Rhamondre Stevenson in my flex spot right before the game. If I would’ve left him in, I’d already have the dub this week. Now I have to hope for Stevenson to get it for me.
You should be able to slip by after Green and Tampa Bay both shat themselves. Fournette and Lazard were both sucking hind teet yesterday. Good match! 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-24-2022

(10-24-2022, 10:45 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Johnny Cupcakes is on fire with the smack talk!

Only thing "smacking" around here is your ass cheeks after that trade.  Hilarious

[Image: elmo-hellmo.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-24-2022

Quote:Only thing "smacking" around here is your ass cheeks after that trade.  [Image: giggle.gif]

[Image: boom-roasted.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 10-25-2022

My “projects” at RB are finally emerging. Too late though?
WR, not so much, yet. And I’ve got a poor man’s RWilson at QB. Which is better than nothing I suppose, since the name brand appears to be toast.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 10-26-2022

(10-24-2022, 10:34 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Your odds of repeating as the champion stopped looking good when I re-entered the league.

Posting Ang-A-Ree.

Ouch!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-26-2022

Too late for a redraft?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 10-26-2022

(10-26-2022, 12:17 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Too late for a redraft?

Lol because of injuries, the trade I had with Bob,  and whatever is going on with Akers I'm only starting 1 guy I drafted.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 10-26-2022

Bye Weeks + Injuries = Tough Cut Choices. Just cut a player I really like, but I see I'm scrambling for starters week after this one. The one bench spot I did not have was a back-up kicker. Some would say do not worry about kicker points, but I hate to put up a Zero. So there was a kicker going up against weak defense Detroit week after this one. But I had to drop a player I hated to drop. I could have waited and dropped one kicker for the other, but I want the Dallas kicker all season. Strong clutch leg on a good play-off type team in Dallas. .....Whoever has Rodgers that week against weak defense Detroit may want to start him, he should clobber Detroit, everybody else does. Detroit has some offense, just no defense. Why I took the Packers kicker because Rodgers should get in FG Range a lot, which is better than a Zero with my Dallas kicker on bye week 9.

But I just put a player Bengals Fans will grab in Free Agent, and I hate that. Bye Weeks make Tough Cut Choices.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 10-26-2022

(10-24-2022, 11:56 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: You should be able to slip by after Green and Tampa Bay both shat themselves. Fournette and Lazard were both sucking hind teet yesterday. Good match! 

Good game, houndizzle.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-27-2022

I'm starting Andy Dalton this week, boys.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-27-2022

(10-27-2022, 01:05 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm starting Andy Dalton this week, boys.

And unfortunately not starting Chase. Sad

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-27-2022

(10-27-2022, 05:41 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: And unfortunately not starting Chase. Sad

My season is o-v-er.