Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 10-31-2022

Spoke too soon… ish.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-31-2022

(10-30-2022, 05:36 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Now I'm only down 156 to 22. '21 season to '22 season: from champs to chumps.

(10-30-2022, 07:52 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: My team deserves to be contracted.

Damn just seen your team, QB with 2.4, Sutton with 1.8.

If it makes you feel any better Pickens got 0 for me, just don't look at Hopkins points  Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 10:41 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: If it makes you feel any better Pickens got 0 for me, just don't look at Hopkins points  Ninja

Even if I had Hopkins, I was still getting crushed. I suppose that makes me feel a little better.  Cry Shocked

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:23 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Even if I had Hopkins, I was still getting crushed. I suppose that makes me feel a little better.  Cry Shocked

Yea when you play someone that has guys score 33 and 38 your gonna have a bad week.  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 10-31-2022

Derrick Henry put up a huge game for me to stay in it. The Bengals will need to keep Nick Chubb fairly locked down for me to win.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 12:35 PM)Synric Wrote: Derrick Henry put up a huge game for me to stay in it. The Bengals will need to keep Nick Chubb fairly locked down for me to win.

I hope you win your game then. Bengals fandom before fantasy football all-day-long. If Chubb is locked down and the boys win tonight, then  Who Dey.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:23 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Even if I had Hopkins, I was still getting crushed. I suppose that makes me feel a little better.  Cry Shocked

Yep, that was my week. Dream matchups and injury luck. So actually good timing on your part for fielding a bad team.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-31-2022

Need the boys to win tonight in order to salvage a tiny speck of dignity in what has been a terrible fantasy week... My team took a dump in this league. (congrats rfaulk) In my other league I've lost twice to the same opponent by a combined total of 3 points. Beat me by 1 in the first matchup and by 2 in the second. Damn... Who Dey!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 12:43 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I hope you win your game then. Bengals fandom before fantasy football all-day-long. If Chubb is locked down and the boys win tonight, then  Who Dey.

Yeah I hear that! urinalcake has burrow mixon and Hendrickson starting. I got Boyd. May they all have monster games. He also has K Hunt. Hoping for some fumbles there.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 02:58 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Need the boys to win tonight in order to salvage a tiny speck of dignity in what has been a terrible fantasy week... My team took a dump in this league. (congrats rfaulk) In my other league I've lost twice to the same opponent by a combined total of 3 points. Beat me by 1 in the first matchup and by 2 in the second. Damn... Who Dey!

GG coach. Man, i needed that win bad!

Was worried somehow Higgins and McPherson would get 40, now I'm just sad that they didn't.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-01-2022

I'm ready for desperation trades since I have a losing record. I'll give up Chase to teams that can use him for the fantasy playoffs upon his return.

From champion to probably not even making the playoffs...

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 11-01-2022

(11-01-2022, 09:23 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm ready for desperation trades since I have a losing record. I'll give up Chase to teams that can use him for the fantasy playoffs upon his return.

From champion to probably not even making the playoffs...

[Image: giphy.gif]

This post has an unethical sound to it.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-01-2022

(11-01-2022, 10:39 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: This post has an unethical sound to it.

I'm not trying to stack other rosters. I'm trying to use my best talent to acquire players so I can salvage my own pathetic team for a playoff run if I can get in. I have to be willing to give up something if I cam going to get something in return.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-01-2022

(11-01-2022, 10:53 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm not trying to stack other rosters. I'm trying to use my best talent to acquire players so I can salvage my own pathetic team for a playoff run if I can get in. I have to be willing to give up something if I cam going to get something in return.

I'd probably make an offer but with our teams luck I worry Chase goes from a couple weeks to the whole season.

Finally have a good week from a QB and now I see he is on a bye along with a bunch of other guys. Gonna be a week where I start lots of waiver wire trash.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 11-01-2022

(11-01-2022, 10:53 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm not trying to stack other rosters. I'm trying to use my best talent to acquire players so I can salvage my own pathetic team for a playoff run if I can get in. I have to be willing to give up something if I cam going to get something in return.

At this point, i am wary of Chase. Our luck this season re: injuries is wearing thin…

I think you guys really mean, "I want Chase and will overpay you for him."

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 11-01-2022

Got it. Re-read it and now I see what you’re saying. I may end up making you an offer. Maybe not. I’ll see what may make both of our teams better, if it’s even possible.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 11-01-2022

The Old Bull is ready to start walking down the hill and announces his move by placing the best player in FF and real football on the trading block.

Josh Allen is available for the best compensation.

(11-01-2022, 05:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The Old Bull is ready to start walking down the hill and announces his move by placing the best player in FF and real football on the trading block.

Josh Allen is available for the best compensation.

Offer sent.