Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-01-2022

(11-01-2022, 08:52 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Offer sent.

Going after another QB?  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 11-02-2022

Looks like the trade market is picking up

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-03-2022

(11-02-2022, 10:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Looks like the trade market is picking up

We've been wheeling and dealing all season.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 11-03-2022

(11-02-2022, 10:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Looks like the trade market is picking up

(11-03-2022, 09:19 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: We've been wheeling and dealing all season.

If anyone was wondering what to get Tecmo for Christmas, wonder no further. The obvious choice is an industrial strength sized tube of KY Jelly.   Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-03-2022

(11-03-2022, 10:09 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: If anyone was wondering what to get Tecmo for Christmas, wonder no further. The obvious choice is an industrial strength sized tube of KY Jelly.   Ninja

To be fair, Waddle has performed as well as Chase this season (technically better), especially when Tua has played. 

On top of that he needs wins now, also if Zac strings us along like he did with Mixon a couple years ago then no telling how long Chase ends up being out.

I see the reasoning for both teams

Now trading Trevor Lawrence for Scary Terry is puzzling, I know Terry has been disappointing but Trevor Lawrence was literally outscored by him last week.   Hilarious

Schedule does get easier but still an odd decision to make that trade given what he's done so far.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-04-2022

What the heck happened this time with Yahoo and the trade?

I was supposed to get Waddle and Schultz & the Kangaroos get Chase and Singletary today. The trade didn't process again.

Edit: I've never been in a league where this happens. What's up?

Commish, can you process this asap? I'd like to set my roster and made all waiver moves this week with this trade in mind.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 11-04-2022

(11-04-2022, 09:13 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: What the heck happened this time with Yahoo and the trade?

I was supposed to get Waddle and Schultz & the Kangaroos get Chase and Singletary today. The trade didn't process again.

Edit: I've never been in a league where this happens. What's up?

Commish, can you process this asap? I'd like to set my roster and made all waiver moves this week with this trade in mind.

I got this email...

Hello,

The trade in Jungle Noise League was unsuccessful for the following reason:
TecmoBengals will go over the maximum roster size of 16.
As a result it will not be processed.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-04-2022

(11-04-2022, 09:21 AM)hollodero Wrote: I got this email...

Hello,

The trade in Jungle Noise League was unsuccessful for the following reason:
TecmoBengals will go over the maximum roster size of 16.
As a result it will not be processed.

Yep it's the same thing that happened with our trade so you would think Tecmo would of seen it coming  Hilarious

Likely he put Chase on IR then added someone which put him over the limit.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-04-2022

I'm confused since we were doing a 2 for 2 trade.

It's dumb as hell Yahoo doesn't trigger the message in the actual fantasy league.

Kangaroos, I've resent you the trade and dumped players.

bfine, can you be fine and process this trade asap before Sunday?

(11-04-2022, 09:56 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: It's dumb as hell Yahoo doesn't trigger the message in the actual fantasy league.

Kangaroos, I've resent you the trade and dumped players.

Got it.

bfine, your service is needed.

bfine

>

[Image: BossyTimelyBellfrog-size_restricted.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-04-2022

(11-04-2022, 09:53 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm confused since we were doing a 2 for 2 trade.

Only thing I can think of is you moved Chase to IR after the trade was sent or accepted.

Either that or you had an open spot on team because he was on IR and then picked someone up after the trade was sent/accepted.

Still a dumb system by Yahoo that's seems to be easily exploitable if someone ever gets cold feet on a trade.

(11-04-2022, 10:17 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Only thing I can think of is you moved Chase to IR after the trade was sent or accepted.

Either that or you had an open spot on team because he was on IR and then picked someone up after the trade was sent/accepted.

It's as the email said. If you trade away a player on your IR, you need an empty roster spot for the player you receive for him, or else your're over the maximal roster size.

(11-04-2022, 10:28 AM)hollodero Wrote: It's as the email said. If you trade away a player on your IR, you need an empty roster spot for the player you receive for him, or else your're over the maximal roster size.

Yea but if he was already in the IR spot and didn't have an open spot it would have asked him to drop someone as part of the trade, so it's because of moves made after trade was sent/accepted. 

You would think Yahoo would have something in place to account for this instead of just cancelling trades Hmm

My beef is Yahoo used to notify of these issues in the league, not just via email.

& regarding the earlier comment I got fleeced on my earlier trade. The lesson learned is obvious, never trust a guy with a LaMelo Ball forum avatar.

(11-04-2022, 12:41 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: My beef is Yahoo used to notify of these issues in the league, not just via email.

& regarding the earlier comment I got fleeced on my earlier trade. The lesson learned is obvious, never trust a guy with a LaMelo Ball forum avatar.

[Image: tenor.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 11-04-2022

Micah Parson had a FR for a 90 plus yard TD last week, He received 8 points..lol...Eight! That said, I'm probably gonna throw Kevin a bone and an advantage, because I'm truly considering just rolling without a IDP this week. Cowboys on a bye and all. I may change my mind, but as of now I'm standing pat.

(11-04-2022, 03:48 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Micah Parson had a FR for a 90 plus yard TD last week, He received 8 points..lol...Eight! That said, I'm probably gonna throw Kevin a bone and an advantage, because I'm truly considering just rolling without a IDP this week. Cowboys on a bye and all. I may change my mind, but as of now I'm standing pat.

I don't wanna get you all riled up on this topic again but that's pretty much what I do most weeks, just keep an extra roster spot then drop for a defensive player if one of my bench stashes disappoints in the early games and I need 1-2 points.

Especially with these bye weeks.

(11-04-2022, 04:51 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I don't wanna get you all riled up on this topic again but that's pretty much what I do most weeks, just keep an extra roster spot then drop for a defensive player if one of my bench stashes disappoints in the early games and I need 1-2 points.

Especially with these bye weeks.

Oh, that is actually clever.
I try to sound mildly surprised for the trash talk element.