Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 11-08-2022

(11-06-2022, 02:04 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I think six teams make our playoffs. Some of us might already be mathematically eliminated.  Hilarious

Well if nothing else, I'm going into Spoiler mode.  Mahomes and Barkley have their bye weeks over.  If I can get them in each week they will give me points.  My pass catchers are struggling, but there are a couple stepping up.  I have some depth at RB and OK on defense.  I should put up some wins on somebody even if I'm far behind in standings.  Much like football itself, No Quit.  Maybe I can put some losses on some teams out in front down the stretch. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 11-08-2022

(11-07-2022, 01:56 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: FN Mahomes throwing the ball 68 times!! Ridiculous... I will say this, they're not coming out of the AFC throwing the ball 68 times. Good win last night, but no running game to speak of. Chiefs better fix that, or they aren't going anywhere.

Yeah they’ll need to fix that if they want to go very far. I was impressed with Mahomes.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 11-08-2022

(11-06-2022, 02:04 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I think six teams make our playoffs. Some of us might already be mathematically eliminated. Hilarious

No TD to Kelce. The Bengals score 6, chase is injured, no love for Boyd? How about that Jets D? 3 losses by a combined 7+. 3rd highest point total in the league. 3-6. Bang Head
I may not be eliminated, but playoff hopes are hanging by a thread.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-08-2022

(11-08-2022, 03:17 AM)kevin Wrote: Well if nothing else, I'm going into Spoiler mode.  Mahomes and Barkley have their bye weeks over.  If I can get them in each week they will give me points.  My pass catchers are struggling, but there are a couple stepping up.  I have some depth at RB and OK on defense.  I should put up some wins on somebody even if I'm far behind in standings.  Much like football itself, No Quit.  Maybe I can put some losses on some teams out in front down the stretch. 

Maybe start playing spoiler next week and just take this week off.  Ninja

I think all the 3-6 teams still have a shot though just need a lot of things to fall there way.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 11-12-2022

(11-08-2022, 02:35 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Maybe start playing spoiler next week and just take this week off.  Ninja

I think all the 3-6 teams still have a shot though just need a lot of things to fall there way.

I've had bye weeks without top picks Barkley, Deebo and Mahomes.  With all 3 stating this week, I hope to end my losing streak.  But you will be tough BobJones.  You have a good starting line-up per Yahoo.   I am glad I have my top 3 picks starting for first time in many a bye week.  

I had this last year and in Bengals Baseball this year, a long losing streak.  Once I ended the losing streak, I did make play-offs, but these losing streaks are hard to end.  I came close last week, just not close enough.   I need Barkley or Deebo to hit the end zone as Joe Mixon did last week for whoever has him.  If Mahomes, Barkley and Deebo put up their share of points, I should have a chance to win this week at least. 

Overtime can help the luck.  Getting players in an extra 5th quarter are bonus points and pure luck that I gladly take. 

With no Bengals, I will spend Sunday on Yahoo Stat Tracker which is great. A football field of each game with up to the minute play by play of all games, and up to the minute scoring of all Bengal Board match-ups. So I can go to BobJones vs me and also go to any key games my players are in. I love it. Yahoo Stat Tracker is great. Plus I will have TV on to catch any live footage. In looking at the games on TV, I need to put it on NFL Network Sunday to see highlights of games on that. Often when a game ends, they switch to the end of another game. Maybe that way I will see some Mahomes or Barkley. Deebo plays Sunday Night. Doubt I'll be awake. I'm into this before at noon in case any last second player out for the day.

Since Yahoo has us both scoring near 100 each, you are going to be hard to end my losing streak against BobJones, I may not go with Yahoo on my Flex Position, I have a tough choice of Bears RB Montgomery against Lions or Dolphins new RB Jeff Wilson against Browns. I like both Sunday, but can only start one. Wilson has been so hot and Montgomery has to share snaps with that other Bears RB, so I'm leaning Wilson. Except Lions defense is so awful, but Browns can be ran on, Bengals just didn't try. Might be a just before games call on my Flex, it's a tough choice. Probably Wilson, Miami wasted no time getting the 49er in there and many Fantasy Points as he was doing at 49ers. Wilson has been hotter than Montgomery. Oh hell, I just gave myself a reason to turn the Browns game on and I hate the Browns. Oh well, I'll be rooting for Wilson to run through them.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 11-13-2022

omg i hate ff so much...

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-14-2022

(11-12-2022, 03:46 PM)kevin Wrote: I've had bye weeks without top picks Barkley, Deebo and Mahomes.  With all 3 stating this week, I hope to end my losing streak.  But you will be tough BobJones.  You have a good starting line-up per Yahoo.   I am glad I have my top 3 picks starting for first time in many a bye week.  

I had this last year and in Bengals Baseball this year, a long losing streak.  Once I ended the losing streak, I did make play-offs, but these losing streaks are hard to end.  I came close last week, just not close enough.   I need Barkley or Deebo to hit the end zone as Joe Mixon did last week for whoever has him.  If Mahomes, Barkley and Deebo put up their share of points, I should have a chance to win this week at least. 

Overtime can help the luck.  Getting players in an extra 5th quarter are bonus points and pure luck that I gladly take. 

With no Bengals, I will spend Sunday on Yahoo Stat Tracker which is great.  A football field of each game with up to the minute play by play of all games, and up to the minute scoring of all Bengal Board match-ups.   So I can go to BobJones vs me and also go to any key games my players are in.   I love it.  Yahoo Stat Tracker is great.   Plus I will have TV on to catch any live footage. In looking at the games on TV, I need to put it on NFL Network Sunday to see highlights of games on that.  Often when a game ends, they switch to the end of another game.  Maybe that way I will see some Mahomes or Barkley.  Deebo plays Sunday Night.  Doubt I'll be awake.  I'm into this before at noon in case any last second player out for the day.

Since Yahoo has us both scoring near 100 each, you are going to be hard to end my losing streak against BobJones,  I may not go with Yahoo on my Flex Position, I have a tough choice of Bears RB Montgomery against Lions or Dolphins new RB Jeff Wilson against Browns.   I like both Sunday, but can only start one. Wilson has been so hot and Montgomery has to share snaps with that other Bears RB, so I'm leaning Wilson.  Except Lions defense is so awful, but Browns can be ran on, Bengals just didn't try.  Might be a just before games call on my Flex, it's a tough choice.  Probably Wilson, Miami wasted no time getting the 49er in there and many Fantasy Points as he was doing at 49ers.  Wilson has been hotter than Montgomery. Oh hell, I just gave myself a reason to turn the Browns game on and I hate the Browns. Oh well, I'll be rooting for Wilson to run through them.

Well you made the right choice in that one for sure.

I thought I'd lost today and then checked back in to see Ceedee Lamb, Prescott, and Hopkins scored damn near 70.

Competitive matchup though, you got me in week 1 so I owed you this one. ThumbsUp

(11-13-2022, 06:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: omg i hate ff so much...

Never know, only need 15 from Eagles D and Washington is pretty ass so could happen. Be ashamed to see that 30 point game from Jefferson go to waste. Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 11-14-2022

(11-14-2022, 01:35 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Well you made the right choice in that one for sure.

I thought I'd lost today and then checked back in to see Ceedee Lamb, Prescott, and Hopkins scored damn near 70.

Competitive matchup though, you got me in week 1 so I owed you this one. ThumbsUp

Never know, only need 15 from Eagles D and Washington is pretty ass so could happen. Be ashamed to see that 30 point game from Jefferson go to waste. Hilarious

Fly Eagles Fly!!

(11-13-2022, 06:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: omg i hate ff so much...

(11-14-2022, 01:35 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Never know, only need 15 from Eagles D and Washington is pretty ass so could happen. Be ashamed to see that 30 point game from Jefferson go to waste. Hilarious

I typed that right after Zac Ertz got injured.   LMAO

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 11-14-2022

(11-14-2022, 01:35 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Well you made the right choice in that one for sure.

I scored over 100 points. You just scored more.  Just bad luck on my part, I would have beat most teams this week.  It happens.   Lamb putting up over 30 put you over.  I think after Dak got injured you offered me Lamb and somebody else for Deebo.  My turning it down actually cost me today.  Dallas used Lamb, but more and more 49ers are not using Deebo as they have so many other weapons now at RB, TE and WR, and the injured QB change has the old vet QB not going to Deebo as much, which is strange in spite of their other weapons.

So, I try to play spoiler next week and try to score 100 points again.  Today was my toughest loss of my losing streak.  I really hoped over 100 points would get me off my losing streak.  

Yahoo said we would both put up around 100 points, and for once Yahoo was right. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-14-2022

(11-14-2022, 01:47 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I typed that right after Zac Ertz got injured.   LMAO

Looks like that's a season ender as well.

You got a ton of injuries, thank God you didn't see that trade I sent you for Michael Thomas and Keenan Allen earlier in the year.  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 11-14-2022

Congrats J.C. When your team went low my team went lower. The clear MVP of the matchup was my bench which scored only ten less than my starters... Lol... Kmet just waving at me with 20 something while keeping the pine warm. FF is maddening, cynical, cruel, and just simply laughable at times.

(11-14-2022, 06:03 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Looks like that's a season ender as well.

You got a ton of injuries, thank God you didn't see that trade I sent you for Michael Thomas and Keenan Allen earlier in the year.  Hilarious

Rant 

(11-14-2022, 08:52 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Congrats J.C. When your team went low my team went lower. The clear MVP of the matchup was my bench which scored only ten less than my starters... Lol... Kmet just waving at me with 20 something while keeping the pine warm. FF is maddening, cynical, cruel, and just simply laughable at times.

ThumbsUp

(11-14-2022, 10:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Rant 

Funny thing is the guy everybody wanted was Herbert and he has been awful since that trade.

(11-14-2022, 11:25 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Funny thing is the guy everybody wanted was Herbert and he has been awful since that trade.

Yep. All those injuries knock you down pretty good. 

This stupid freaking game makes me not enjoy watching real football. Rant  LMAO

(11-14-2022, 11:28 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yep. All those injuries knock you down pretty good. 

Yea watching that game, no WRs and still seems to be feeling that rib injury. 

Maybe he gets his WRs back at some point and puts up some big games to close the season.

(11-14-2022, 11:35 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Yea watching that game, no WRs and still seems to be feeling that rib injury. 

Maybe he gets his WRs back at some point and puts up some big games to close the season.

Yes. After the fantasy season is over. Mellow

(11-14-2022, 11:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yes. After the fantasy season is over. Mellow

Resting Keenan Allen for the playoffs.  Hilarious