Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 11-15-2022

(11-14-2022, 08:52 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Congrats J.C. When your team went low my team went lower. The clear MVP of the matchup was my bench which scored only ten less than my starters... Lol...

Beat you to it. My bench scored only 3,7 less than my starters.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-15-2022

I made it to .500 and survive another week. Unfortunately, I head into games this week without Waddle and Metcalf starting at WR. I need a W and other teams to lose if I have hopes of making the playoffs.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-15-2022

(11-15-2022, 11:59 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I made it to .500 and survive another week. Unfortunately, I head into games this week without Waddle and Metcalf starting at WR. I need a W and other teams to lose if I have hopes of making the playoffs.

Well the good news is you got a chance, the bad news is your playing the 9-1 team  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-15-2022

(11-15-2022, 12:11 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Well the good news is you got a chance, the bad news is your playing the 9-1 team  Hilarious

[Image: MJtz.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-16-2022

Well if anybody wants to get a trade in we got til Saturday

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 11-17-2022

I can't even start Deebo Samuel now because it's as if 49ers have benched him. 13 Fantasy points in last 4 weeks. So until 49ers decide to start using one of the best WR's in football again, I have to bench him. I've added some WR's on bye week such as Julio Jones that Tampa is using more and more. I know 49ers have a ton of players, but that's like never giving Chase any passes if he was healthy or never giving Mixon any plays. 49ers just aren't giving Deebo the ball, and that was one of my top 3 picks in the draft. I have to bench him until 49ers knock it off, or if someone wants to trade for him. My mistake was I was offered Lamb for Deebo when Dak Prescott got injured, but how was I to know the 49ers coach would weird out and stop giving the ball to Deebo the last 4 weeks. Hardman woud be the target of Mahomes to take Deebo spot, except he has all those abdomen problems now, and Joe Burrow Fans know how that could be worse than Chiefs are saying so far. There were 2 WR's on bye week that might help me next week. It was Deebo I was counting on to give mw WR Points, but it's not his fault the 49ers coach has completely changed the offense to McCaffrey and Kittle and others.

I have Duvernay who tore up Bengals, but Ravens coach hardly uses him. Deebo and Duvernay are just decoys as QB fakes an end run, but no Fantasy Points for that stuff. When your players are injured, that is one thing. But when you have good players that the head coach just stops using, that kills you in this fantasy stuff.

That's the hard part about Fantasy in Football, Baseball. Trying to deal with the Head Coaches and Managers moves that often defy reason or logic. Often it's not the Players, it's the way the team coaches use them. As in Zac not using Mixon against weak run defense Browns, whoever has Mixon should be mad about that game.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 11-17-2022

(11-16-2022, 03:36 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Well if anybody wants to get a trade in we got til Saturday

I've thrown out 5 trades. All slightly favor the other team and all involve Josh Allen

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-17-2022

(11-17-2022, 09:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've thrown out 5 trades. All slightly favor the other team and all involve Josh Allen

Didn't hate your trade offer just felt like the dropoff at WR was too much for the improvement at QB.

Actually been wanting to make a move at WR but can't figure out a move.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 11-18-2022

(11-17-2022, 11:41 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Didn't hate your trade offer just felt like the dropoff at WR was too much for the improvement at QB.

Actually been wanting to make a move at WR but can't figure out a move.

I get it, but I kinda glad. That one was the riskiest for me. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-18-2022

(11-18-2022, 12:35 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I get it, but I kinda glad. That one was the riskiest for me. 

So did we ever get that one day trade accept thing going or is it still 3 days or whatever?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 11-18-2022

(11-18-2022, 02:47 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: So did we ever get that one day trade accept thing going or is it still 3 days or whatever?

As far as our trade is concerned, I guess it will be processed Monday unless you let some involved players start on Sunday. So if you want to use Toney, you'll have to leave Pickens and Robinson on your bench. At least that's how I read yahoo's explanation.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-18-2022

(11-18-2022, 03:22 PM)hollodero Wrote: As far as our trade is concerned, I guess it will be processed Monday unless you let some involved players start on Sunday. So if you want to use Toney, you'll have to leave Pickens and Robinson on your bench. At least that's how I read yahoo's explanation.

Not sure if it processes bench players but Toney plays Sunday so couldn't use him even if it processes Monday.

If bfine was actually serious about making the wait 1 day I'd be down for it if you were but not sure if that was a serious plan from earlier in the thread or not.

Either way Im good. 

(11-18-2022, 03:45 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Not sure if it processes bench players but Toney plays Sunday so couldn't use him even if it processes Monday.

If bfine was actually serious about making the wait 1 day I'd be down for it if you were but not sure if that was a serious thought from earlier in the thread.

Either way Im good. 

Oh yeah, right, my mistake. Toney plays Sunday night. Which in my wacky European timezone is displayed as being on Monday, so I mistook that.

Anyway, I'm good either way too. If you want the trade to go through before the Sunday games, I will raise no objections.

(11-18-2022, 03:52 PM)hollodero Wrote: Oh yeah, right, my mistake. Toney plays Sunday night. Which in my wacky European timezone is displayed as being on Monday, so I mistook that.

Anyway, I'm good either way too. If you want the trade to go through before the Sunday games, I will raise no objections.

Yea if bfine was serious earlier in the thread about changing it from 3 days protest to 1 then we mid as well get it processed this week.

I need someone to root for in the Sunday night game.   Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 11-18-2022

(11-18-2022, 02:47 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: So did we ever get that one day trade accept thing going or is it still 3 days or whatever?

Not sure but your trade is approved; as is the one Kevin was involved in.

To date, no takers on Josh Allen

(11-18-2022, 06:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not sure but your trade is approved; as is the one Kevin was involved in.

Difficult. I try to get some buyer for Tua, but it seems everyone already got a QB he is somewhat content with.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-18-2022

(11-18-2022, 06:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not sure but your trade is approved; as is the one Kevin was involved in.

I'm rolling the dice and taking the deal since my team is just average at best. Can you process the move prior to Sunday?

(11-18-2022, 07:44 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm rolling the dice and taking the deal since my team is just average at best. Can you process the move prior to Sunday?

Damn just as Herbert was getting back all his WRs.  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-18-2022

(11-18-2022, 10:00 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Damn just as Herbert was getting back all his WRs.  Hilarious

As far as I'm concerned, my season rides on how this week plays out. I desperately need a W and it isn't looking good. I'll roll with Allen and see if luck can help me out.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 11-19-2022

(11-18-2022, 07:36 PM)hollodero Wrote: Difficult. I try to get some buyer for Tua, but it seems everyone already got a QB he is somewhat content with.

Pshhhh. I've been looking for a different QB for weeks now...