Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 11-19-2022

(11-18-2022, 06:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not sure but your trade is approved; as is the one Kevin was involved in.

To date, no takers on Josh Allen

So I assume as I accepted his trade and we swap 49ers WR's, and he gets Deebo and I get Aiyuk, that we both get to use the new players Monday Night.  Just in case I added A J Green in Mondays game to replace Hardman just put on IR.   Arizona is banged up at WR and just lost their starting TE for season, so they will need other targets, and Green caught a TD last week.  So if I get Aiyuk in time, it will be him, but if not Deebo, and if he is tied up in trade, I'll start AJ Green.   Covering all angles to make sure I'm not a player short, which has happened to me in other leagues in other trades. 

It's hard to say who does best on this Deebo for Aiyuk trade.  As of now 49rs are going to Aiyuk more, but the coach may swing back to Deebo.  It's hard to guess what these head coaches are up to. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 11-19-2022

(11-19-2022, 12:59 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Pshhhh. I've been looking for a different QB for weeks now...

....sure. I guess I can make an offer.

Btw. I have around 10.000 ok RB's now. If anyone needs one... well, you know where to find me.

(11-19-2022, 07:50 AM)kevin Wrote: So I assume as I accepted his trade and we swap 49ers WR's, and he gets Deebo and I get Aiyuk

He has a name :) and God I hope Samuel does better and I win our duel because of this, it would make me look so smart.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 11-19-2022

(11-19-2022, 10:32 AM)hollodero Wrote: He has a name :) and God I hope Samuel does better and I win our duel because of this, it would make me look so smart.

Well, Bob Jones offered up the trade and it took me one second to OK it once I saw it.   In a post this week, I mentioned Deebo Samuel has only put up 13 points in the last 4 weeks, and I was going to bench him even if one of my top 3 picks.  Not because he has became a bad player, but because the 49ers coach isn't giving him any run or pass plays.   However this could be like playing the lottery 3 digit number.  The moment you change numbers, your old number hits.   Very possible 49ers coach switches up again and starts calling Deebo Samuel plays.  13 points in 4 weeks, I was going to bench him, so I jumped at the trade.  Have to, I have to at least try to make moves to end my losing streak, and play spoiler on a few teams if I can.  Maybe make a run at the consolation play-offs also.  No quit, play out the season always  

(11-19-2022, 07:12 PM)kevin Wrote: Well, Bob Jones offered up the trade and it took me one second to OK it once I saw it.

Actually, I offered the trade. How could you mistake me for BobJones? That guy is so much prettier than me.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 11-20-2022

(11-19-2022, 07:27 PM)hollodero Wrote: Actually, I offered the trade. How could you mistake me for BobJones? That guy is so much prettier than me.

I'm still feeling the sting of scoring over 100 points last week and still not ending my losing streak against BobJones who scored even more. 

This week I play you Kangaroos and yes, we made this trade.  Again this week Yahoo projects both of us to put up around 100 points just as they projected me and BobJones.  So ending my losing streak is hard going up against such good teams, but it is a good, tough league. 

Our trade went through, and we each have new players, a swap of SF 49ers WR's.   I'm glad it's done now, and not Monday.  

GO BENGALS, BEAT STEELERS

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 11-20-2022

(11-20-2022, 03:06 AM)kevin Wrote: I'm still feeling the sting of scoring over 100 points last week and still not ending my losing streak against BobJones who scored even more. 

This week I play you Kangaroos and yes, we made this trade.  Again this week Yahoo projects both of us to put up around 100 points just as they projected me and BobJones.  So ending my losing streak is hard going up against such good teams, but it is a good, tough league.   

Be not afraid, my team isn't that good. Sure I have Chase and Kupp on IR, so I guess my injured reserve is pretty good. My starting squad, not so much.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-20-2022

(11-20-2022, 10:48 AM)hollodero Wrote: Be not afraid, my team isn't that good. Sure I have Chase and Kupp on IR, so I guess my injured reserve is pretty good. My starting squad, not so much.

Ah, my boys from last season who won me the title. Back when things were good.

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=6c09b9526hgdjy066ll8mkozmhg...w.gif&ct=g]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 11-20-2022

Entirely too much peace, love, and bro trading going on around here. Seems you guys are getting all warm and fuzzy with each other as opposed to stepping on some necks and smack talking. I feel like I need to rent you guys a cabin in the mountains, buy each of you a onesie, and a case of hot chocolate.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 11-20-2022

LOL. Cousins and Jefferson. 7 total points. 

I reeeeaaallyyyyy hate this ***** game.  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-20-2022

(11-20-2022, 09:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: LOL. Cousins and Jefferson. 7 total points. 

And here I was feeling bad about my Toney trade but that shit is just ridiculous, 2 point QB LMAO

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 11-21-2022

(11-20-2022, 09:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: LOL. Cousins and Jefferson. 7 total points. 

I left Kmet on the bench last week with 20 something against JC. It cost me the W. I pulled Najee at the last minute because I didn't want to be rooting for any Steelers players today. He scored 20 something, and once again it probably cost me the W. Just hateful!  Smirk

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 11-21-2022

I didn’t see that coming, at all. TBS, I had Cousins a couple of years ago. He’s totally capable of crapping the bed, though. Glad he picked this game to do it.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 11-21-2022

Perhaps not enough credit being given to the Cowboys Defense, which is pretty good.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 11-21-2022

(11-21-2022, 03:35 AM)kevin Wrote: Perhaps not enough credit being given to the Cowboys Defense, which is pretty good.

Maybe. So, good job, Cowboys D! Attaboys.

Important thing, it has come to this. Aiyuk vs. Samuel for the win, Arizona D participaton ignored. Since I need this win, I wish myself good luck.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 11-21-2022

(11-21-2022, 03:35 AM)kevin Wrote: Perhaps not enough credit being given to the Cowboys Defense, which is pretty good.

I thought their D would limit Cousins and jeffersons production enough to give me a puncher’s chance. With 4 starters out for the bye plus plan b (Edwards) ruled out, I figured it was going to be a tough day, especially after Jamaal went off for 24. No way did I see this week ending up like this at 3 pm.

See you next week! Might be able to flex Treylon for this one… . I was handcuffed by the Thursday game plus the gus Edwards situation this week…

PS saw my first Razorback football game Saturday. Awesome atmosphere! Even with the cold dampening things a bit

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 11-21-2022

(11-21-2022, 02:04 AM)SladeX Wrote: I didn’t see that coming, at all. TBS, I had Cousins a couple of years ago. He’s totally capable of crapping the bed, though. Glad he picked this game to do it.

GG ThumbsUp

One thing you can always count on when it comes to me and fantasy football...if there's luck involved, it will be nowhere near me. Big Grin

Last week, if i had made just one 50/50 decision different, i would have won. This week, if Cousins and Jefferson even had average games, i likely would have won. Ahhhhhhh. 7-4 would look so nice right now.  Cry

Alas...it IS what it IS. 

EDIT: Ok, let's do a test. In the other league i'm in, i'm 9-1 and i have a 123-96 lead on a 3-7 team. All my players are done. My opponent has Garoppolo and Aiyuk going tonight. Based on projections, he's supposed to beat me by 2 pts. Let's see how that turns out...

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 11-21-2022

(11-21-2022, 09:22 AM)hollodero Wrote: Maybe. So, good job, Cowboys D! Attaboys.

Important thing, it has come to this. Aiyuk vs. Samuel for the win, Arizona D participaton ignored. Since I need this win, I wish myself good luck.

and since I need this win more than you, I wish myself good luck.  I need to end my losing streak.  If I score 100 points 2 weeks in a row without one single win, that is going to smack of bad luck, because those points would have beat most teams.  At the start of this game Arizona gets 10 points to put me on top, and then we will see which 49er WR has the better game.  I wouldn't mind if Arizona Defense pitches a shutout.  I'm on a 5 game losing streak and I've been putting up points that should have ended this losing streak.

One thing about Fantasy, normally I wouldn't care about a Cardinals vs 49ers game. On top of it, isn't this in Mexico City, so no real home team, but higher in the air than Denver. The players are sucking on oxygen tanks in these Mexico City games.

Mostly I'm glad Bengals beat Steelers. That was a Must Win to avoid the sweep. Next up is a rematch of play-offs Cincinnati vs Tennessee with a more healthy Henry. For now enjoying win over Steelers

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-21-2022

I just need the 49'ers to break Murray's soul tonight so he has a bad game and I secure the weekly W.

I only have a good chance of winning because of the vaunting Commanders defense and a kicker.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 11-21-2022

(11-21-2022, 12:43 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I just need the 49'ers to break Murray's soul tonight so he has a bad game and I secure the weekly W.

I only have a good chance of winning because of the vaunting Commanders defense and a kicker.

Kyler Murray? He is out tonight Colt McCoy is the starter.