Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 03-28-2016

I'm down. I do recommend an auction draft this year

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 03-28-2016

(03-28-2016, 06:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm down. I do recommend an auction draft this year

I'd be into that.  We'd need to figure out if we'd still do keepers and what that looks like with an auction.  But yes.  Auction's are much more fun.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 03-28-2016

I like the setup we had last year.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 03-28-2016

(03-28-2016, 08:09 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I like the setup we had last year.

Me too.  I don't think we should change what we all agreed to last year.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 05-14-2016

Hey guys. Is there a reason I can't get to our league anymore? Is that normal, or what the hell am I doing wrong? I like to periodically look over my roster and think ahead. But it seems to be gone now.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 05-15-2016

Uh, guys?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 05-15-2016

(05-15-2016, 09:14 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Uh, guys?

Evidently, winning comes at a cost.  I can see mine, just fine. Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 05-15-2016

(05-15-2016, 09:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Evidently, winning comes at a cost.  I can see mine, just fine. Ninja

Well that's just great.  And if you wouldn't have put a ninja in there, I'd be worried.   Hilarious

Speaking about our league, where's our commish? His home page shows he hasn't been on here since 4/21. JC, where the hell you at? (Hope everything's okay.)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - StLucieBengal - 05-16-2016

If someone drops out and there is room I would like to join.

No worries if it's full.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 05-17-2016

Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is but this showed up on my browser when I went to the league.

"You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league."
"There was a problem with the server. Please try again later."

[Image: Untitled-1_1.png]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 11:44 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is but this showed up on my browser when I went to the league.

"You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league."
"There was a problem with the server. Please try again later."

[Image: Untitled-1_1.png]

Well at least I'm not the only one.  Wonder why it does that?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 05:39 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well at least I'm not the only one.  Wonder why it does that?

I think he has to resend the invite to everyone.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 06:17 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I think he has to resend the invite to everyone.

Yeah, you're probably right.  

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 05-17-2016

(05-15-2016, 09:23 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Speaking about our league, where's our commish?  His home page shows he hasn't been on here since 4/21.  JC, where the hell you at?  (Hope everything's okay.)

Anyone here keep up with JC, in actual life?  Perhaps he's had a lot going on, and hasn't been around much, as a result?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 05-18-2016

(05-17-2016, 09:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Anyone here keep up with JC, in actual life?  Perhaps he's had a lot going on, and hasn't been around much, as a result?

He told me in a PM a couple of months ago that he was working a lot, or something, and that he hadn't had time to be on here much.  But he seems to have completely dropped off the grid.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 05-26-2016

This is JC's baby and I hope he comes back to it; however, if he does not I'll be the big toe

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 06-03-2016

Looks like JC has renewed. Go to your Yahoo email.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 06-03-2016

Here, here! On to another fun filled, competitive season. Since Tiger Teeth won, does he still get to compete? Or does he have to move up to the P&R league?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 06-03-2016

(06-03-2016, 08:27 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Here, here!  On to another fun filled, competitive season.  Since Tiger Teeth won, does he still get to compete?  Or does he have to move up to the P&R league?

Hey, wait a minute!  Why do I gotta' move on?  Sad