Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 11-24-2022

(11-24-2022, 12:50 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah, I'd agree, it does not fulfil the most noble aspirations of sportsmanship probably.

Doesn't mean it should be forbidden. A bit of dirty play spices up things.

Yeah, I suppose every league needs a couple of Steelers teams

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-24-2022

(11-24-2022, 04:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, I suppose every league needs a couple of Steelers teams

Well it was kind of you to take the role of the Browns atleast.  Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-25-2022

Hell fellows, I thought I took fantasy sports too seriously. I go and make a common roster move typical in fantasy sports and some of you apply a framework you've conjured up about sportsmanship to get all riled up. Wild.

Edit: since you guys are debating my "dick" intent I'll clarify:

1. I picked up Colt to screw over C-Commander so he had no QB. I pulled the supposed dick move.

2. I only dropped Colt because I was too slow to catch on he had Jimmy G. and didn't need Colt.

I'm guilty of the subjective dick move takes.

Kevin, I was teasing you about making long posts. Sorry dude to hurt your feelings.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 11-25-2022

(11-25-2022, 02:46 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Hell fellows, I thought I took fantasy sports too seriously. I go and make a common roster move typical in fantasy sports and some of you apply a framework you've conjured up about sportsmanship to get all riled up. Wild.

Well, I for one was only in for the dick jokes.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 11-25-2022

(11-25-2022, 02:46 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Kevin, I was teasing you about making long posts. Sorry dude to hurt your feelings.

Wink

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-25-2022

(11-25-2022, 06:53 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Wink

Kevin gonna follow the path of The Office and prove a point after seeing Tecmos post. 

[Image: giphy.webp]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 11-25-2022

Hey guys! How’ve you been the last couple of days?!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 11-25-2022

Never better

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 11-25-2022

(11-25-2022, 08:35 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Hey guys! How’ve you been the last couple of days?!

I'm great! How are you? You still miss neek? Already reverted back to Mormonism?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 11-25-2022

(11-25-2022, 10:38 PM)hollodero Wrote: I'm great! How are you? You still miss neek? Already reverted back to Mormonism?

Also great. How is the weather in Austria? Or is it Switzerland? I’m going with Austria, and will pull a good ol’ U.S.A. and say “how bout another shrimp on the barbie?”

I will always miss neek…he joined up here during the super bowl run, shot me a buddy request, then never posted. I was chubbed, then I was destroyed.

Mormonism will forever be a thing of the past…BUT…my sons are in an LDS Cub Scout pack, and me returning to the church comes up frequently. I love many aspects of that religion, but the theology isn’t one of them.

You got me in the deep spots…

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 11-26-2022

(11-25-2022, 08:35 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Hey guys! How’ve you been the last couple of days?!

I'm doing great; just got a promotion. 

The promotion came down to me and another dude. The hiring official said interviews start in 30 minutes, and to interview for the position you must wear a tie. 

I was wearing a nice tie so I was good, but my competition had ruined his tie earlier in the day in the paper shredder. I knew there was only one store within 30 minutes of the office that sold ties, so I beat him down there and bought them all.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 11-26-2022

FAb. This place has been quiet though. Usually all kinds of shit talking goin on.  Cool

(11-25-2022, 11:26 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Also great. How is the weather in Austria? Or is it Switzerland? I’m going with Austria, and will pull a good ol’ U.S.A. and say “how bout another shrimp on the barbie?”

I will always miss neek…he joined up here during the super bowl run, shot me a buddy request, then never posted. I was chubbed, then I was destroyed.

Mormonism will forever be a thing of the past…BUT…my sons are in an LDS Cub Scout pack, and me returning to the church comes up frequently. I love many aspects of that religion, but the theology isn’t one of them.

You got me in the deep spots…

Neek. Damn, that name rings a bell. Fill me in?

(11-26-2022, 12:15 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm doing great; just got a promotion. 

The promotion came down to me and another dude. The hiring official said interviews start in 30 minutes, and to interview for the position you must wear a tie. 

I was wearing a nice tie so I was good, but my competition had ruined his tie earlier in the day in the paper shredder. I knew there was only one store within 30 minutes of the office that sold ties, so I beat him down there and bought them all.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611ea129a84048780df8a...y.gif&ct=g]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 11-26-2022

(11-26-2022, 12:41 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Neek. Damn, that name rings a bell. Fill me in?

He was around for a while, most likely an alt. Anyway, I think he and JC made a point of going to other teams' Message Boards and trolling them. 

I think JC or neek was Ron Mexico; cannot remember what the other went by

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-26-2022

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47f1219l1lzjkds8wdgz...y.gif&ct=g]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 11-27-2022

I quit...

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 11-28-2022

(11-27-2022, 11:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I quit...

I thought you quit a couple months ago…

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 11-28-2022

(11-26-2022, 12:50 AM)bfine32 Wrote: He was around for a while, most likely an alt. Anyway, I think he and JC made a point of going to other teams' Message Boards and trolling them. 

I think JC or neek was Ron Mexico; cannot remember what the other went by

Ron Mexico was my username for a while.

I don’t know anything of neek personally, only that I found him humorous online. Could have been an alt account, could have been there to troll everyone, could have been a Denny/Joe From Flo love child. I don’t care, just entertain me.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-28-2022

I'd like to thank Colt McCoy for his inspirational bench play this week. He motivated my boys to a 140.62 to 87.56 win over b-not-so-fine. I may narrowly miss the playoffs this year, but I'll fondly remember Colt-gate for the '22 fantasy season.

[Image: c3d578d1-daca-424d-824f-b3bcbe90777e_750x422.jpg]