Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-28-2022

Although I'm up over 50 points, I noticed bfine can play an IDP tonight. Who should I pick up to prevent him from scoring points?

[Image: serious-seriously.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 11-28-2022

(11-28-2022, 03:04 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Ron Mexico was my username for a while.

I don’t know anything of neek personally, only that I found him humorous online. Could have been an alt account, could have been there to troll everyone, could have been a Denny/Joe From Flo love child. I don’t care, just entertain me.

Oh, yeah he was great. Alt or not. WTS, I have 0 problem with alts as long as they are not simply there to troll.

I remember we had a dude called John Madden? on the board, he took the whole Madden schtick to a new level; I'm certain he was an alt

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 11-29-2022

Yeah. I'm done with this game. You can find someone to take my place next year. 

FF hasn't even been a little bit fun this year with all the stupid shit in the 2 leagues i'm in. 

doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooone.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-29-2022

(11-29-2022, 01:15 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. I'm done with this game. You can find someone to take my place next year. 

FF hasn't even been a little bit fun this year with all the stupid shit in the 2 leagues i'm in. 

doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooone.

See you next week Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - packerbacker - 11-29-2022

Can I be in this league again next year?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-29-2022

Congrats to Johnny's Cupcakes & C-Commander for clinching playoff spots.

(11-29-2022, 09:22 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: See you next week  Hilarious

I'm talking about next year. I've run a league at work for 15 years too. I couldn't even enjoy the Colts trying to beat the Steelers because old ass ryan was throwing to everyone but Campbell. 

Gaah

P.S. You're a bit of an asshole. lol    LMAO

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-29-2022

(11-29-2022, 11:43 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm talking about next year. I've run a league at work for 15 years too. I couldn't even enjoy the Colts trying to beat the Steelers because old ass ryan was throwing to everyone but Campbell. 

Gaah

P.S. You're a bit of an asshole. lol    LMAO

No debate there but this one time that wasn't my intention  Hilarious

I just went through the same shit your going through for about 3 years in fantasy and would say the same thing, then that time of year rolls around and I'm right back in it.

So maybe the right response was "See you next year" because no matter how bad it was the year before that hope for better brings us right back.  Ninja

Also am I the only one that can stomach the Steelers winning right now? I mean they are pretty much out of the playoffs so every win just makes there draft pick worse.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 11-29-2022

(11-29-2022, 12:38 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: No debate there but this one time that wasn't my intention  Hilarious

I just went through the same shit your going through for about 3 years in fantasy and would say the same thing, then that time of year rolls around and I'm right back in it.

So maybe the right response was "See you next year" because no matter how bad it was the year before that hope for better brings us right back.  Ninja

Also am I the only one that can stomach the Steelers winning right now? I mean they are pretty much out of the playoffs so every win just makes there draft pick worse.

I don’t want those assbags do gain another yard. I hope they get the 1st round pick and screw it up.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 11-29-2022

(11-29-2022, 01:02 PM)SladeX Wrote: I don’t want those assbags do gain another yard. I hope they get the 1st round pick and screw it up.

Last thing the Bengals want to see is TJ Watt and Will Anderson Jr. as bookends for the Steelers. 

(11-29-2022, 01:12 PM)Synric Wrote: Last thing the Bengals want to see is TJ Watt and Will Anderson Jr. as bookends for the Steelers. 

Hopefully they screw up no matter where they pick.

My hatred of them is very scorpion-like, without nuance, and geared towards their failure in THIS moment. If you’ve ever trapped a scorpion, you know what I mean.

(11-29-2022, 12:38 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: No debate there but this one time that wasn't my intention  Hilarious

Unfortunately, that's probably exactly how it will happen, cause i kind of recall thinking i didn't really wanna play this year then changed my mind right before it started. bleeeeehhhhhhh. I'm sticking to my guns next year!!!! lol

I agree. Pitt winning a couple games down the road hurts their draft so i wasn't upset at them winning. That game didn't help or hurt the Bengals in any way. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 11-29-2022

(11-29-2022, 03:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Unfortunately, that's probably exactly how it will happen, cause i kind of recall thinking i didn't really wanna play this year then changed my mind right before it started. bleeeeehhhhhhh. I'm sticking to my guns next year!!!! lol

I agree. Pitt winning a couple games down the road hurts their draft so i wasn't upset at them winning. That game didn't help or hurt the Bengals in any way. 

My money league decided to take a year off in 2020 so I just took a complete year away from fantasy football. It was very relaxing just enjoying the other NFL games beside the Bengals without an ulterior motive... but the next year I was chomping at the bit to get back into it...

(11-29-2022, 03:25 PM)Synric Wrote: My money league decided to take a year off in 2020 so I just took a complete year away from fantasy football. It was very relaxing just enjoying the other NFL games beside the Bengals without an ulterior motive... but the next year I was chomping at the bit to get back into it...

That's exactly how i'm looking at it. Moreso this year, i've noticed myself not being able to enjoy a random game because of they players that impact FF. 

I took too many chances this year with Zeke, Michael Thomas and Brady in the draft so that's on me, but i am kind of worn down and tired of always being on the short end of the stick. This shit is supposed to balance out over time.  Hilarious

In my other league I was 9-1 two weeks ago and lost the last 2 games to 3 win teams. 

Mellow

/whinefest

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 11-29-2022

(11-29-2022, 01:15 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. I'm done with this game. You can find someone to take my place next year. 

Sorry, brother. I thought you had me, really. Good game.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 11-29-2022

(11-29-2022, 10:04 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Congrats to Johnny's Cupcakes & C-Commander for clinching playoff spots.

Yey. Thanks, dude.

Who is **** commander anyway?

(11-29-2022, 06:56 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Sorry, brother. I thought you had me, really. Good game.

GG

You dirty bastard! You got a late, last second TD from Ekeler and a sack from Bosa to give you just the cushion you needed.  Tongue

Take it home so i can say i was knocked out by the champ!

(11-29-2022, 06:56 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Sorry, brother. I thought you had me, really. Good game.

The only thing that could have made it even funnier is, after all my bitching about Brady i almost played Cousins this week. If i had done that, you would have won by .05 pts. 

(11-29-2022, 07:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The only thing that could have made it even funnier is, after all my bitching about Brady i almost played Cousins this week. If i had done that, you would have won by .05 pts. 

That’s funny. Had I played the Jets D week 9, I would’ve lost to him by .82 points. As it was it was 2.82…

I’ve had a few close losses this year.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-01-2022

Big week of fantasy football for determining our playoff bracket.

[Image: 1*is_dkD7gb5CQL7mm6JFsIw.gif]