Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 12-01-2022

(11-29-2022, 06:58 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Who is **** commander anyway?

Your mom

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 12-05-2022

Oh what a week. I will dance my playoff dance now. Too bad you can't see it, it's quite the dance.

I wil continue with my Bengals beat the Chiefs dance, also a sight to behold.

Now off to deflate C0cky Commander.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 12-05-2022

Glad that Kelce was contained. Helped cost me the game, but I’m not upset. After next week I’m looking forward to next year.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-05-2022

I have myself to blame for my 1 point loss. I put in Dalton Schultz at the last minute instead of Dillon. Shultz had 4 points, Dillon 19. I'd have won. I think this means I'm eliminated from the playoffs.

(12-05-2022, 10:00 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I have myself to blame for my 1 point loss. I put in Dalton Schultz at the last minute instead of Dillon. Shultz had 4 points, Dillon 19. I'd have won.

Well, how could you have known really. There's no achievable level of in-depth analytical knowledge to get these things right. I found praying to the foootball gods to be at least as effective as thinking things over.

And I don't think you're eliminated yet, since you play a direct opponent next week.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 12-05-2022

(12-05-2022, 10:00 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I have myself to blame for my 1 point loss. I put in Dalton Schultz at the last minute instead of Dillon. Shultz had 4 points, Dillon 19. I'd have won. I think this means I'm eliminated from the playoffs.

(12-05-2022, 10:28 AM)hollodero Wrote: Well, how could you have known really. There's no achievable level of in-depth analytical knowledge to get these things right. I found praying to the foootball gods to be at least as effective as thinking things over.

And I don't think you're eliminated yet, since you play a direct opponent next week.

Yea from what I can tell he is in if he wins since he has higher scoring I think, although he has the terrible luck of having GBs bye week so that is gonna be a killer.

(12-05-2022, 10:41 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Yea from what I can tell he is in if he wins since he has higher scoring I think, although he has the terrible luck of having GBs bye week so that is gonna be a killer.

Oh, so many Packers... though that one is not bad luck, but poor planning.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-05-2022

(12-05-2022, 10:54 AM)hollodero Wrote: Oh, so many Packers... though that one is not bad luck, but poor planning.

I actually accounted for it by assuming I'd have already made the playoffs and could afford the bye-week uh-oh.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 12-05-2022

(12-05-2022, 02:08 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I actually accounted for it by assuming I'd have already made the playoffs and could afford the bye-week uh-oh.

Well with the way fantasy goes you'll probably throw in three randoms that score 20 each then still lose because your QB gets 2 points or some nonsense like that.  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 12-05-2022

Dalvin Cook decides to have a good game.

(12-05-2022, 03:05 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Well with the way fantasy goes you'll probably throw in three randoms that score 20 each then still lose because your QB gets 2 points or some nonsense like that.  Hilarious

Totally the truth. Fantasy football involves so much luck. 

(11-29-2022, 03:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Unfortunately, that's probably exactly how it will happen, cause i kind of recall thinking i didn't really wanna play this year then changed my mind right before it started. bleeeeehhhhhhh. I'm sticking to my guns next year!!!! lol

I agree. Pitt winning a couple games down the road hurts their draft so i wasn't upset at them winning. That game didn't help or hurt the Bengals in any way. 

I thought about your post about things not falling your way as soon as I realized you lost this week because of that fluke Ceedee Lamb TD where he rolled over the defender and ran in untouched because the defense thought the play was over.

Sometimes bad luck just seems to snowball.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 12-06-2022

(12-05-2022, 06:51 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I thought about your post about things not falling your way as soon as I realized you lost this week because of that fluke Ceedee Lamb TD where he rolled over the defender and ran in untouched because the defense thought the play was over.

Sometimes bad luck just seems to snowball.

I just really really wish i had started Brady this week so i could have lost by less than 1 point again. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-08-2022

I'm hurting this week and totally not making the playoffs. I'm starting guys I didn't even know played in the NFL.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 12-08-2022

(12-08-2022, 02:47 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm hurting this week and totally not making the playoffs. I'm starting guys I didn't even know played in the NFL.

Doom and Gloom Tecmo is back, you did this all the way to a championship last year so let's see if it works out again.  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 12-08-2022

I just cut OBJ after holding onto him all year in hopes of a late-season surge. I know there are bad reports coming out of Dallas so I thought I'd help OBJ out. Now that I cut him I fully expect him to sign with someone in the next couple days and immediately score points in the 20s

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 12-08-2022

Hey fellas, I'm going to create a fantasy baseball league when the season rolls around. I've been in a league for the last 12 years or so that calls itself The Bengals Board League. I met the manager on the original board. I don't think that he ever came over to this one. Anyway, I'm in it, Kevin has been in it for the past couple of years (and he is very good at it btw), TheLeonardLeap (I think that's what he is on here?) is also in it. It will be a ten-team league with advanced scoring. Kevin had mentioned to me that a couple of you guys were interested in joining a baseball league. I would enjoy a league with some of the more active members like you guys and maybe we can give have a FBB thread as well. There are currently five spots available.

Draft will be late March. Shoot me a pm with an email if interested.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-09-2022

(12-08-2022, 03:03 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Doom and Gloom Tecmo is back, you did this all the way to a championship last year so let's see if it works out again.  Hilarious

You didn't help me out by picking up 3 defenses lol.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-10-2022

(12-08-2022, 08:57 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Hey fellas, I'm going to create a fantasy baseball league when the season rolls around. I've been in a league for the last 12 years or so that calls itself The Bengals Board League. I met the manager on the original board. I don't think that he ever came over to this one. Anyway, I'm in it, Kevin has been in it for the past couple of years (and he is very good at it btw), TheLeonardLeap (I think that's what he is on here?) is also in it. It will be a ten-team league with advanced scoring. Kevin had mentioned to me that a couple of you guys were interested in joining a baseball league. I would enjoy a league with some of the more active members like you guys and maybe we can give have a FBB thread as well. There are currently five spots available.

Draft will be late March. Shoot me a pm with an email if interested.

I enjoy fantasy baseball and will gladly join if a spot is free.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 12-12-2022

(12-09-2022, 12:31 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: You didn't help me out by picking up 3 defenses lol.

Well I'll be honest the doom and gloom may have been the right feeling, hard seeing you makeup 40+ points.

I know your wishing you played me, literally backing into the playoffs with a terrible week.  Hilarious