Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 08-05-2023

(08-05-2023, 05:50 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: A German Browns fan?  Next you'll be telling us they follow Pittsburgh in Ireland.  I thought they ran the commies out of Berlin man?

Ah, you know what they say. You can get Germans out of communism, but you can not get communism out of Germans. For sure, actually no one ever said something as stupid as that except me right now, but let's ignore that for a minute. Ever noticed how deeply communistic the whole NFL is? All teams are equal, have equal money to spend, and we help the weak by giving them great draft picks. No capitalist society could ever come up with such an idea. But commie Germans are thrilled.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-06-2023

(08-05-2023, 07:39 PM)hollodero Wrote: Ah, you know what they say. You can get Germans out of communism, but you can not get communism out of Germans. For sure, actually no one ever said something as stupid as that except me right now, but let's ignore that for a minute. Ever noticed how deeply communistic the whole NFL is? All teams are equal, have equal money to spend, and we help the weak by giving them great draft picks. No capitalist society could ever come up with such an idea. But commie Germans are thrilled.

I'd be thrilled if somebody gave me the link to our league so I can see the shitpile
faulk left me. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 08-06-2023

(08-06-2023, 08:37 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'd be thrilled if somebody gave me the link to our league so I can see the shitpile
faulk left me. 

I just wanna pick a color and see where I'm picking so I can do a mock draft  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-07-2023

(08-05-2023, 05:52 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Is there like a join link there chief?

I'll get it going tomorrow and you don't need to know what rfaulk left you as we are starting fresh. As to the 14th: Cloe never answered the PM, if faulk wants 14 it's his, if not I'll find a board member.

As to the draft criteria...I'm thinking trees

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 08-07-2023

(08-07-2023, 12:22 AM)bfine32 Wrote: As to the draft criteria...I'm thinking trees

In my league I used legendary norwegian ski jumpers... don't know if that's of any interest. Well I do know, it is not, I mention it anyways.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 08-07-2023

(08-07-2023, 12:22 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I'll get it going tomorrow and you don't need to know what rfaulk left you as we are starting fresh. As to the 14th: Cloe never answered the PM, if faulk wants 14 it's his, if not I'll find a board member.

Yeah. I can stay on if you need the 14th.

(08-07-2023, 12:30 AM)hollodero Wrote: In my league I used legendary norwegian ski jumpers... don't know if that's of any interest. Well I do know, it is not, I mention it anyways.

I call Birger Ruud!!

(08-06-2023, 08:37 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'd be thrilled if somebody gave me the link to our league so I can see the shitpile
faulk left me. 

What do your diapers have to do with anything, junior?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 08-07-2023

(08-07-2023, 12:22 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I'll get it going tomorrow and you don't need to know what rfaulk left you as we are starting fresh. As to the 14th: Cloe never answered the PM, if faulk wants 14 it's his, if not I'll find a board member.

Marvel characters?  Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 08-07-2023

(08-07-2023, 01:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. I can stay on if you need the 14th.

I'll make sure to message you on here when sending trade offers this season.  Hilarious

(08-07-2023, 03:54 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I'll make sure to message you on here when sending trade offers this season.  Hilarious

Stop bringing up bad memories!!! lol

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 08-07-2023

(08-07-2023, 03:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Stop bringing up bad memories!!! lol

[Image: j36.gif]

On a serious note I'm just joking around if it wasn't obvious. Not gonna be holding grudges in a free fantasy league, just having some fun Hilarious

(08-07-2023, 04:43 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: [Image: j36.gif]

On a serious note I'm just joking around if it wasn't obvious. Not gonna be holding grudges in a free fantasy league, just having some fun Hilarious

Oh, i know you were joking. I was just being dramatic.  Big Grin

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 08-07-2023

How about random QBs for draft slot? I'll pick Colt McCoy and watch you bros cry about it. Cool

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 08-07-2023

(08-07-2023, 01:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I call Birger Ruud!!

Oh that's a good one. Multiple olympic wins, also a championship medal in ski racing, did not cooperate with Nazis. Jumped with style and compassion. Liked strawberries, did not love them, but liked them just fine. Had a nice singing voice, for a northerner. Preferred Nike over Adidas and watched the weather report every day. Why, I don't know. Norwegians are weird. Unlike me.

Also, pick 11.

(08-07-2023, 08:35 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: How about random QBs for draft slot? I'll pick Colt McCoy and watch you bros cry about it.  Cool

I still stand by that being fair game  Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-07-2023

Coach
Bob
Harley
Dude
Synric
kevin
Hollo
JC
Teeth
Slade
Tecmo
Vas
bfine
faulk

As to positions I propose:
1 QB
1 RB
2 WR
2 Flex (W,R,T)
1 K
1 Team Defense
1 Defensive Player
4 Bench
2 IR

(08-07-2023, 10:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Coach
Bob
Harley
Dude
Synric
kevin
Hollo
JC
Teeth
Slade
Tecmo
Vas
bfine
faulk

1 QB
1 RB
2 WR
2 Flex (W,R,T)
1 K
1 Team Defense
1 Defensive Player
4 Bench
2 IR

Sounds good to me, smaller bench should make things interesting instead of having people stash every potentially decent player throughout the season.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 08-08-2023

(08-07-2023, 10:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Coach
Bob
Harley
Dude
Synric
kevin
Hollo
JC
Teeth
Slade
Tecmo
Vas
bfine
faulk

1 QB
1 RB
2 WR
2 Flex (W,R,T)
1 K
1 Team Defense
1 Defensive Player
4 Bench
2 IR

I'm down either way. Ts, I would like to humbly request that the DP scoring be enhanced somewhat in order to make that scoring spot relevant this season. Tackles, FR's, FF, Sacks, Int's, and PD's are all possible scoring options to choose from. Truly, I hope that you will look into it and consider it. Appreciate ya! 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 08-08-2023

(08-08-2023, 12:35 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I'm down either way. Ts, I would like to humbly request that the DP scoring be enhanced somewhat in order to make that scoring spot relevant this season. Tackles, FR's, FF, Sacks, Int's, and PD's are all possible scoring options to choose from. Truly, I hope that you will look into it and consider it. Appreciate ya! 

Or just get rid of it and replace it with a mandatory TE spot.