Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-18-2023

(08-15-2023, 01:42 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: This pic reminds me of steeler eaters wife.

There's a name I ain't heard in a minute.  And, did you doggystyle his wife Dog?  Lmao

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-18-2023

Where in the Trump loving hell is JC? I need to trash talk! Lol

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 08-18-2023

(08-18-2023, 12:35 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I am.  But, nonetheless UK Boy, not a single mocky.  I'll do a couple the day of our draft.  Eat turds btw.

I will eat turd nuggets all day and they will give me the power to thrash you.

[Image: giphy.gif]

The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BenZoo2 - 08-18-2023

(08-18-2023, 12:49 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I will eat turd nuggets all day and they will give me the power to thrash you.

I deliver, just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(08-18-2023, 01:54 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I deliver, just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only delivery i see is the beat down i'll be delivering on all you foo's this year.  Cool

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 08-18-2023

(08-18-2023, 01:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Only delivery i see is the beat down i'll be delivering on all you foo's this year.  Cool

(08-18-2023, 12:37 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: There's a name I ain't heard in a minute.  And, did you doggystyle his wife Dog?  Lmao

No. She was posing in her negligee holding a plate of steaks (I think) while her boobs stole the show. You didn't even notice the steaks.

(08-18-2023, 05:31 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

This was me last year because i decided to take several gambles in the draft.
[Image: a-retro-sports-nerd-trying-to-look-muscu...q3wt9QHyg=]

This will be me this year because i'll be drafting for that 'ship.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRF-LpF8mTsGj7XklHFzzv...4&usqp=CAU]

(08-18-2023, 05:35 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: No. She was posing in her negligee holding a plate of steaks (I think) while her boobs stole the show. You didn't even notice the steaks.

Wait. Are you talking about Griever's wife? With the double triple Z cups?

(08-18-2023, 05:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This will be me this year because i'll be drafting for that 'ship.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRF-LpF8mTsGj7XklHFzzv...4&usqp=CAU]

Dude, stop! Your turning me.

(08-18-2023, 06:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Wait. Are you talking about Griever's wife? With the double triple Z cups?

Ahhh crap. Yes, your right. I had the wrong Yinzer.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 08-19-2023

Did I get the 1st pick yet?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 08-19-2023

(08-19-2023, 10:59 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Did I get the 1st pick yet?

For next year's draft, after you finish last this year?

I would say chances are very good.   Cool

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 08-19-2023

The draft is Thursday, so I have to assume the LM is just going to let Yahoo set the draft order day of the draft. I think he would have did his having us pick a secret thing by now.  I'm guessing this has changed to Yahoo computer generated order day of the draft.  I don't care where I draft, snake order evens it out. 

LM has said Keepers and then LM said no Keepers.  Yahoo says LM has it where Keepers have to be set before Wednesday.  So that is confusing, except my lousy last place team has nobody I would want to keep anyway.  The only thing is if there are keepers, that changes who might be there on The Board. I would still take my chance and cast all of my last place team back in the pool to have all new draft picks.  If there are keepers, that means I can forget seeing names like McCaffery, Jefferson, Chase, Kelce on The Board. I just hope there is somebody worth a Round 1.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 08-19-2023

(08-19-2023, 02:24 PM)kevin Wrote: The draft is Thursday, so I have to assume the LM is just going to let Yahoo set the draft order day of the draft. I think he would have did his having us pick a secret thing by now.  I'm guessing this has changed to Yahoo computer generated order day of the draft.  I don't care where I draft, snake order evens it out. 

LM has said Keepers and then LM said no Keepers.  Yahoo says LM has it where Keepers have to be set before Wednesday.  So that is confusing, except my lousy last place team has nobody I would want to keep anyway.  The only thing is if there are keepers, that changes who might be there on The Board. I would still take my chance and cast all of my last place team back in the pool to have all new draft picks.  If there are keepers, that means I can forget seeing names like McCaffery, Jefferson, Chase, Kelce on The Board. I just hope there is somebody worth a Round 1.

I guess with no draft order this is the year I see if no mocks is good vs what I usually do and overthink it after my 20th mock.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 08-19-2023

What’s a mock? My team will be a Mach V this year, and that’s all the mocks I need!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 08-19-2023

Bfine fix your shit!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 08-19-2023

Good lord! Just do a handful of mocks from different positions and y'all will bfine! (Lol..Intended of course) You guys enjoy doing the mocks anyways. Just go boy scout mode and be prepared for anything. I think it's more sporting when it's completely random. After the initial flop sweat, everyone settles in and the draft sallies forth.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-19-2023

(08-18-2023, 05:35 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: No. She was posing in her negligee holding a plate of steaks (I think) while her boobs stole the show. You didn't even notice the steaks.

You still got that pic...sir?  Lol

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-19-2023

Pick your ruler. get your position. I've sent the key to Holic as a "witness".

Xerxes  
Gilgamesh
Ivan
Kublai Khan
Saladin
Ramesses
Vlad
Constantine
Suleiman
Marcus Aurelius
Charlemagne
Genghis Khan
Alexander
Caesar

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-19-2023

(08-18-2023, 06:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Wait. Are you talking about Griever's wife? With the double triple Z cups?

Lmao  Grieversreceiver.  Wasn't he bi?  Griever?