Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 08-27-2023

(09-19-2021, 06:00 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Why don't you put your name down for the next opening in the League faulk?  You're here more than half the members.  Plus kickin' your ass would make my life complete.   Hilarious

Circle week 7 punk. It's gonna be Frazier v Ali, Red Sox v Yankees, tOSU v Michigan, UK vs Louisville and the Hatfields v McCoys, all rolled into one. We'll both have some starters on bye so it will be that much sweeter whooping your ass with backups. Wink

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-28-2023

(08-27-2023, 11:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Circle week 7 punk. It's gonna be Frazier v Ali, Red Sox v Yankees, tOSU v Michigan, UK vs Louisville and the Hatfields v McCoys, all rolled into one. We'll both have some starters on bye so it will be that much sweeter whooping your ass with backups. Wink

Stop.  You're scaring the kids!
[Image: im-watching-you-i-got-my-eye-on-you.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 08-28-2023

(08-28-2023, 07:02 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Stop.  You're scaring the kids!
[Image: im-watching-you-i-got-my-eye-on-you.gif]

You're right. I never should have put UK v Louisville in there. The 'ville hasn't been relevant in decades...

I really like the new smaller roster and especially the smaller bench. Should make things more interesting when injuries start to hit and we get later in the year.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 08-28-2023

(08-28-2023, 12:50 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I really like the new smaller roster and especially the smaller bench. Should make things more interesting when injuries start to hit and we get later in the year.

You mean you didn't like picking up the colts 5th WR to fill in on a bye?  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 08-28-2023

(08-28-2023, 12:50 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I really like the new smaller roster and especially the smaller bench. Should make things more interesting when injuries start to hit and we get later in the year.

With the smaller bench it will be fun to see how people handle their Defenses IDPs and Kickers. Which bench player gets cut for whoever has Justin Tucker for the Ravens bye week lol.

(08-28-2023, 01:03 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: You mean you didn't like picking up the colts 5th WR to fill in on a bye?  Hilarious

5th?? I wish i could have gotten their 5th. I had to dip into their practice squad.   Cool

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 08-28-2023

(08-28-2023, 01:09 PM)Synric Wrote: Which bench player gets cut for whoever has Justin Tucker for the Ravens bye week lol.

I have Tucker. I assume the auto draft snagged him for me in round 5.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-29-2023

Blockbuster Trade.

Now bfine has 2 of the top 3 WRs in the league. But if anyone wants to throw a bottom tier starting RB for D-Hop, I'm all ears

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-29-2023

Nice job, now we're ALL cursed, Kitty LUVR  Lmao

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-29-2023

(08-28-2023, 01:09 PM)Synric Wrote: With the smaller bench it will be fun to see how people handle their Defenses IDPs and Kickers. Which bench player gets cut for whoever has Justin Tucker for the Ravens bye week lol.

Lol

I'd cut a DEF first!

(08-29-2023, 12:01 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Blockbuster Trade.

Now bfine has 2 of the top 3 WRs in the league. But if anyone wants to throw a bottom tier starting RB for D-Hop, I'm all ears

I was gonna offer Dalvin Cook.  But, no.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 08-29-2023

I was gonna check it out, then i remembered that everyone on my roster is a BOSS.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 08-29-2023

You’ve got mail

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 08-29-2023

Interesting enough, when I won the league two years ago I had Kupp and Chase as my WRs.

I had to make the deal to put my stamp on the team since I didn't draft.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 08-29-2023

(08-29-2023, 11:55 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Interesting enough, when I won the league two years ago I had Kupp and Chase as my WRs.

When I did not win last year I had those two too.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 08-29-2023

(08-29-2023, 12:34 PM)hollodero Wrote: When I did not win last year I had those two too.

When i did not have those two, i did not win or lose.

(08-29-2023, 12:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: When i did not have those two, i did not win or lose.

When I neither won, nor lost; I had those two...briefly?

(08-29-2023, 12:34 PM)hollodero Wrote: When I did not win last year I had those two too.

I often picture you in an erotic Austrian TuTu.  Do not toy with me.  I'm confused.

Do you all honestly NOT see your fate? Question. Who was the FIRST regular member here? ME Question, who won that year? ME Question, I am back again, a rebirth. You are all mine. Lol