Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 08-29-2023

(08-29-2023, 01:27 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: When I neither won, nor lost; I had those two...briefly?

You are def thinking of something else.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 08-29-2023

(08-29-2023, 01:30 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Do you all honestly NOT see your fate?  Question.  Who was the FIRST regular member here?  ME  Question, who won that year?  ME  Question, I am back again, a rebirth.  You are all mine.  Lol

Your hemorrhoids must be legendary. I shudder to think of your fate.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 08-29-2023

(08-29-2023, 01:28 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I often picture you in an erotic Austrian TuTu.  Do not toy with me.  I'm confused.

This is redundant really. There's no such thing as an unerotic Austrian tutu.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-29-2023

(08-29-2023, 10:50 AM)SladeX Wrote: You’ve got mail
Yeah, you and another member have made very fair offers. I'm currently torn over which to select

(08-29-2023, 11:55 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Interesting enough, when I won the league two years ago I had Kupp and Chase as my WRs.

I had to make the deal to put my stamp on the team since I didn't draft.
I'm the Commish that gives. I figured throwing you a Bengal would give you a team you can get more behind. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 08-29-2023

(08-29-2023, 06:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, you and another member have made very fair offers. I'm currently torn over which to select

I'm the Commish that gives. I figured throwing you a Bengal would give you a team you can get more behind. 

I accepted the deal with the notion that if Harris and Mixon can play as good RB1s, then I can be in a good spot & Hurts is obviously a running QB. Tecmo is going all in on the running game this season.

I just need Kupp to be an old and broken down 30 years old so you regret the deal.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-29-2023

(08-29-2023, 05:21 PM)hollodero Wrote: This is redundant really. There's no such thing as an unerotic Austrian tutu.

Tru dat!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 08-30-2023

The small bench should really benefit those with waiver priority, so it SHOULD even out the standings a bit and potentially give more people a chance heading into the final weeks.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 09-01-2023

(08-30-2023, 09:00 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: The small bench should really benefit those with waiver priority, so it SHOULD even out the standings a bit and potentially give more people a chance heading into the final weeks.

Just remember. Waiver priority is not based on record in FF. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-01-2023

(08-29-2023, 08:08 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I accepted the deal with the notion that if Harris and Mixon can play as good RB1s, then I can be in a good spot & Hurts is obviously a running QB. Tecmo is going all in on the running game this season.

I just need Kupp to be an old and broken down 30 years old so you regret the deal.

Already dealing with hamstring issues, not something you wanna deal with lingering all season.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 09-03-2023

(08-29-2023, 06:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, you and another member have made very fair offers. I'm currently torn over which to select

Well, don't give too much.  I see you are projected for fewest points, but also see you have no Kicker or Defense.  You could go from 68 projected points to 88 and moving RB Elliot to bench and starting one of your 10 point guys on bench would put you well over 90 projected points, a big jump from 68. 

I'm going to try to win more games than last year, and hoping you do to.  We both did so bad last year, we both may want to go more on yahoo projected points.  Yahoo says Dolphins Kicker and Packers D would give you 20 more points right there. You have bench players projected to score well week one, and Elliott at RB not so much anymore.  Plus, I think Dallas let him go.  

We may be in same boat week one.  Kupp questionable and my Burrow questionable.  We both have healthy good point replacements to move in from our benches. Hoping you try to at least put up some Kicker and Defense points. Lets both win more games this year. 

As for you and Tecmo trade, you both have good QB's, you got a top WR and he got a top RB,  plus you got a RB and he got a WR to make up for it, so it looks like a fair trade for both of you.  

Nothing to do with Football, But TECMO, you are still in Baseball Play-Off Hunt.  I beat the team 1 game in front of you, so this last week of the season, if you Win, you are In, because you play a team also in Wild Card Hunt.  I've got a bye week locked up, but if you get in TECMO, you have as much chance of winning this 6 month Baseball Fantasy as anybody.  I have won baseball getting in as last wild card team in leagues, all you have to do is get hot in play-offs.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 09-06-2023

(08-29-2023, 12:01 AM)bfine32 Wrote: But if anyone wants to throw a bottom tier starting RB for D-Hop, I'm all ears

So, most benevolent commish and master of everything, what are we doing about that? My offer imho met your requirement, probably favors you more than me (yahoo says so too) and you had over a week to consider. All ears, no action?

Also, have you considered re-joining the PnR league. Question open for anyone, we're still a bit short on players there.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 09-06-2023

(09-06-2023, 07:02 AM)hollodero Wrote: So, most benevolent commish and master of everything, what are we doing about that? My offer imho met your requirement, probably favors you more than me (yahoo says so too) and you had over a week to consider. All ears, no action?

Also, have you considered re-joining the PnR league. Question open for anyone, we're still a bit short on players there.

I see what you’re doing there! The BC&MoE will get back to one of us whenever he’s darn ready! Cool

(09-06-2023, 08:55 AM)SladeX Wrote: I see what you’re doing there! The BC&MoE will get back to one of us whenever he’s darn ready! Cool

Ha! So what lousy RB did you offer him? Pathetic Pacheco or Pitiful Pierce?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-06-2023

(09-06-2023, 07:02 AM)hollodero Wrote: So, most benevolent commish and master of everything, what are we doing about that? My offer imho met your requirement, probably favors you more than me (yahoo says so too) and you had over a week to consider. All ears, no action?

(09-06-2023, 08:55 AM)SladeX Wrote: I see what you’re doing there! The BC&MoE will get back to one of us whenever he’s darn ready! Cool

(09-06-2023, 09:33 AM)hollodero Wrote: Ha! So what lousy RB did you offer him? Pathetic Pacheco or Pitiful Pierce?

I think you guys missed your opportunity on that one, if he trades DHop he won't have but 1 healthy WR now that Kupp is injured.

Would be starting waiver wire WRs week 1  Hilarious

(09-06-2023, 10:19 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I think you guys missed your opportunity on that one, if he trades DHop he won't have but 1 healthy WR now that Kupp is injured.

Oj... admittedly that has the appearance of being an issue.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 09-06-2023

(09-06-2023, 10:19 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I think you guys missed your opportunity on that one, if he trades DHop he won't have but 1 healthy WR now that Kupp is injured.

But Kupp is so awesome Tecmo & so is your sucky auto-draft team. That's all I got in posts when I just really needed a big hug from the group to validate my feelings of woe.  Hilarious Sarcasm

Let the contest begin! Good luck to everyone this week.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-06-2023

(09-06-2023, 11:47 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: But Kupp is so awesome Tecmo & so is your sucky auto-draft team. That's all I got in posts when I just really needed a big hug from the group to validate my feelings of woe.  Hilarious Sarcasm

To be fair the sky is falling for you pretty much every year, but you just got started with the doom and gloom extra early this season  Hilarious

(09-06-2023, 11:47 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: But Kupp is so awesome Tecmo & so is your sucky auto-draft team. That's all I got in posts when I just really needed a big hug from the group to validate my feelings of woe.  Hilarious Sarcasm

Oh my, people can not mind read. If you need a hug, just say so. I personally would have backed out, but most people probably would gladly have hugged you. Harley might even have married you.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 09-06-2023

Freaking blabber mouth Gaah

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 09-06-2023

(09-06-2023, 09:33 AM)hollodero Wrote: Ha! So what lousy RB did you offer him? Pathetic Pacheco or Pitiful Pierce?

Well with the news that Kupp may be injured, I need to hang onto D-Hop