Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-10-2023

(09-10-2023, 05:25 PM)kevin Wrote: I had Burrow and Higgins who put up no fantasy points against Browns today.  So you win Bob Jones.   This does not mean I trade Burrow or Higgins, but Browns shutting them down completely means you win Week One, Bob Jones. 

You still got a few guys including Hill that could pop off so you never know.

Edit : Called that one  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 09-11-2023

TECMO : Something aside from football. You made baseball play-offs. I know you thought you didn't, but site says you did. Your team is still playing today on Monday. So don't quit Tecmo, you have as much chance as anybody in the Baseball play-offs. I would never mention this in the football, but you need to see this Tecmo. You said good-bye on baseball, well good-bye nothing, you made the play-offs, so keep playing. And good luck on Football. I got smoked on football this week, but I had Burrow and Higgins who got shut down in Cleveland. They will have better weeks.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-11-2023

(09-11-2023, 08:16 AM)kevin Wrote: TECMO :  Something aside from football.  You made baseball play-offs.  I know you thought you didn't, but site says you did.  Your team is still playing today on Monday. So don't quit Tecmo, you have as much chance as anybody in the Baseball play-offs.  I would never mention this in the football, but you need to see this Tecmo.  You said good-bye on baseball, well good-bye nothing, you made the play-offs, so keep playing.  And good luck on Football. I got smoked on football this week, but I had Burrow and Higgins who got shut down in Cleveland. They will have better weeks.

Check again, Hill scored 40 and you still have a RB and defense left down 19. I'd say you likely win this week.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 09-11-2023

Fail of the week goes to me. I picked up Nick Bosa. I'd have won had I stuck with among 10 different average LBs who got a few tackles.

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=6c09b9529zjrpl0h87t8ja9192b...w.gif&ct=g]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 09-11-2023

Ive drafted Dobbins twice in his career, both times he blows out his knee in the first game. Hateful!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 09-11-2023

Hoping that Gardner and crew can keep Diggs in check. I've watched and felt the Stephon Diggs Show 3-4 times already on MNF. Don't need any Hill esque type of shit going down tonight! Lol

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-11-2023

(09-11-2023, 09:18 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Hoping that Garner and crew can keep Diggs in check. I've watched and felt the Stephon Diggs Show 3-4 times already on MNF. Don't need any Hill esque type of shit going down tonight! Lol

I'm up 19 against the Bills D and Bills RB with Zach Wilson in at QB, it ain't looking good for me   Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 09-12-2023

(09-11-2023, 09:27 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I'm up 19 against the Bills D and Bills RB with Zach Wilson in at QB, it ain't looking good for me   Hilarious

Freakin josh allen. I needed 8 MORE YARDS. Are you freaking kidding me? Or how about not turning the ball over 4x. Pissed

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 09-12-2023

(09-12-2023, 01:24 AM)SladeX Wrote: Freakin josh allen. I needed 8 MORE YARDS. Are you freaking kidding me? Or how about not turning the ball over 4x. Pissed

Oh wow. Can not quite count the lucky breaks I got out of this game. My sympathies, that loss would annoy me too.

That being said, the Jets D looks nasty.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-12-2023

(09-12-2023, 01:24 AM)SladeX Wrote: Freakin josh allen. I needed 8 MORE YARDS. Are you freaking kidding me? Or how about not turning the ball over 4x. Pissed

(09-12-2023, 08:54 AM)hollodero Wrote: Oh wow. Can not quite count the lucky breaks I got out of this game. My sympathies, that loss would annoy me too.

That being said, the Jets D looks nasty.

Tons of close games this week, I was actually down a couple points in the 3rd quarter last night and the Bills D shit the bed so badly against Zach Wilson that I ended up winning by 6  Ninja

A 40 point Hill game and 17 from a defensive player only for Burrow and Tee to do nothing has got to be a bad feeling for Kevin.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 09-12-2023

OK who's the sap that drafted Rodgers?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-12-2023

(09-12-2023, 05:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: OK who's the sap that drafted Rodgers?

Whoever it was they are still doing better than the guy who drafted Garrett Wilson at the top of rd 2 right now  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 09-12-2023

(09-12-2023, 05:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: OK who's the sap that drafted Rodgers?

[Image: 400de647d6dc1cd2cd941f1f3d62083018-11-ga...3.w710.jpg]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 09-15-2023

One of these ***** years i'm going to listen to myself when i say i'm done with this ***** game. 

I stared at Hockenson for 10 solid minutes before leaving work today, deciding whether i should play him since philly gave up so many pts to TEs last week. 

I decided not to play him...

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 09-15-2023

(09-12-2023, 07:08 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Whoever it was they are still doing better than the guy who drafted Garrett Wilson at the top of rd 2 right now  Hilarious

[Image: mood-michael-scott.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-15-2023

(09-15-2023, 12:14 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: One of these ***** years i'm going to listen to myself when i say i'm done with this ***** game. 

I stared at Hockenson for 10 solid minutes before leaving work today, deciding whether i should play him since philly gave up so many pts to TEs last week. 

I decided not to play him...

(09-15-2023, 12:17 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: mood-michael-scott.gif]

If it makes you feel any better I really liked your decision.  Ninja

On a serious note I fully expect to get hit with my QB and my WR getting 3 points like Kevin last week. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 09-15-2023

I’m liking Addison… .

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 09-17-2023

So, I'm in this certain league that only has one mandatory RB slot and four bench positions. In the draft I grab Dobbins, Eckler, and Cam Akers. I'm feeling alright with my RBs because I only have to start one each week. BOOM!!! By week 2 my RB corps is decimated. The FFB Gods can really suck at times. Add to that 2 missed Tuddys by Ridley. Both by an inch or less. Some serious HS going on already this season, damn.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 09-17-2023

I think my long, awful, league record losing streak of last year into this year has ended. I think I finally won a week. I'm glad my record breaking losing streak has ended, I think. It's not official, but it looks like it is.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 09-17-2023

(09-17-2023, 09:05 PM)kevin Wrote: I think my long, awful, league record losing streak of last year into this year has ended.  I think I finally won a week.  I'm glad my record breaking losing streak has ended, I think.  It's not official, but it looks like it is.

You're good! My team is shite right now. Congrats one the Dub and breaking your losing streak. As long as your team stays healthy you should have a good year.