Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-02-2023

If I end up losing because of that Mahomes slide hes on the trade block.  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 10-02-2023

Kinda funny how i score 120 last week and kevin scores 138, and then turns around and scores 60 this week. 

I love my fantasy "luck". I still hate this ***** game. Same thing in my other live league. I'm the highest scoring team and i'm 1-3 because i've played either the 1st or 2nd highest scoring team each week. 

ThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUp

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 10-02-2023

(10-02-2023, 12:25 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Kinda funny how i score 120 last week and kevin scores 138, and then turns around and scores 60 this week. 

I love my fantasy "luck". I still hate this ***** game. Same thing in my other live league. I'm the highest scoring team and i'm 1-3 because i've played either the 1st or 2nd highest scoring team each week. 

ThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUp

That's how Fantasy goes.  Up one week, down the next.  I was one of the highest scoring teams until today.  I saw problems coming though.  My high scoring Buffalo Defense on you had to play Miami, and my high scoring Ty Hill had to play Buffalo Defense.  Also my starting QB Burrow injured and My back-up Watson too injured to play.  Combined those 2 QBs had around 4 points today.  4 for Burrow and Watson on my bench with zero.  You aren't going to score with no QB points.  I was hoping Burrow would do better, but the man is too injured right now.  

I don't have a 60 point team.  I'll be back scoring points.  I do see the extremes of 138 one week and 60 the next,  I already have Watson on the Injured List next week.  Burrow will go to the bench, and I'll start somebody else at QB.  Hopefully Burrow or Watson get healthy and I can start them down the road, but today shows my 1st string and 2nd string QB are too injured, so I go to a 3rd string QB next week.   

Tennessee injured Watson last week, and Tennessee put a pounding on Burrow today.  Tennessee has made my 2 QBs too injured and I now have to bench them and look for a 3rd string QB to start.  I'll get no points from Burrow or Watson for a while.  Tennessee D is putting a pounding on QB's. 

No QBs is why I had 60. Any QB at all and I would have put up around at least 80. Both my QBs injured gave me a very horrible 4 points, which is just awful from the QB position. No QB points at all threw me down to 60. So I accept both are too injured to count on for now, and I bench them until one gets healthy. They both have bye weeks in week 5 and week 7, so maybe one or both can get heathy. I still like my team, I just have to address my injured QB situation. I considered adding a QB for this week, but I hoped Burrow could ge my by. His 4 Fantasy Points say he is too injured, and his back-up Watson I drafted is too injured. They both will ride my bench in week 5, but I still look for good weeks out of them once they get healthy.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-02-2023

(10-01-2023, 07:52 PM)kevin Wrote: Sorry for your fire.  

You did win baseball season World Series over Tecmo, so Congrats on that.   Last I saw me and Dune Dogs were in a tie on the 3rd place consolation match up.  So you as Holmscreek Houdnizzles fnish FIRST PLACE, Tecmo Bengals SECOND PLACE and my Cincy Red Bengals and Dune Dogs may have ended in a tie for THIRD PLACE and FOURTH PLACE.  

So congrats on winning the 6 months baseball season and again, sorry you had a fire, but glad you lived through it.  

Thanks, Kevin! Great season guys! It was close for most of the season and right up to the end. Hell of a matchup Tecmo, and of course DDs and CRB.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-02-2023

Welp at least Mahomes isn't what cost me this game, it was Daniel Jones being Daniel Jones  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-03-2023

Wink

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-03-2023

Lol

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-03-2023

(10-03-2023, 12:43 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Wink

I remember when you dominated the '21 season with Mahomes and Kelce on your fantasy roster. Then you won... no wait, I won the championship that season. 

[Image: game-over.gif]

Don't get comfy with your 4-0 start. I'm 1-3 and have the league right where I want 'em.

[Image: waiting-simpsons.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 10-04-2023

I'm benching Burrow even if Bengals don't. Of course I have more QBs to choose from in F/A than Browning and McCarron. Now last week I didn't. Watson was out, so I had to start Burrow who gave me only 4 points, which is awful for Fantasy QB. Watson I was able to put on IL and add a QB. So determined to bench Burrow that I used my #3 waiver position on Washington QB because he was hot against Eagles and plays a very bad Bears D this week. After 4 lousy points from Burrow, I had to try something. Maybe Burrow or Watson get healthy later in season, but I can't have 2 injured QB's giving me no QB points and putting me back on a losing streak like last season. At least the Washington QB was hot against good Eagles team and has some easier teams in next few weeks.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-04-2023

(10-03-2023, 01:16 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I remember when you dominated the '21 season with Mahomes and Kelce on your fantasy roster. Then you won... no wait, I won the championship that season. 

Don't get comfy with your 4-0 start. I'm 1-3 and have the league right where I want 'em.

Yea he's got the lowest points against by a wide margin, and will be playing a team with a projection of 61 points this week, feels a lot different than dominating  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 10-06-2023

I benched Burrow of 4 points last week, added Howell who gave me 26 points at QB this week. Houndizzles had a big Thursday night with WR that put up around 40 points for Bears. Well, I didn't have the Washington Defense that stunk, I had the Washington QB that was the only guy who played a great game, he can't play D also. The good news for me is I'm not playing Houndizzles this week, I'll certainly take the 26 QB points over injured Burrows 4 points and injured Watsons 0 points last week. Looks like Fields had a ton of QB points in F/A, he was on his game running and passing, Washington had no answer for him. He played like he was still tearing it up for Ohio State. He sure got the ball to Houndizzles WR. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody adds Fields fast next week, the way he played tonight. I moved back to last in waivers, so it won't be me. Somebody that needs a QB may want to jump on Fields now hitting this WR and the TE and running yards also. It's also not Fields fault the Bears Defense and Coaching not that good, but Fields showed he's got Game.

Down as much as Washington was early, Howell only had a few points, didn't look good. A lot of young QBs would have throw interceptions rest of game. This Howell was a one man offense putting up 26 points and throwing for close to 400 yards. If Washington had not missed field goal, Howell would have brought them back from way down to just 7 down with time to maybe tie. This Howell did his part to try to win it, rest of Washington team just stunk. He was a good add on for me, I'll take the 26 points at QB over what I've been getting at QB.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-06-2023

(10-04-2023, 05:56 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Yea he's got the lowest points against by a wide margin, and will be playing a team with a projection of 61 points this week, feels a lot different than dominating  Hilarious

Lol

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-06-2023

(10-03-2023, 01:16 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I remember when you dominated the '21 season with Mahomes and Kelce on your fantasy roster. Then you won... no wait, I won the championship that season. 

Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 10-06-2023

And I’ve got houndizzles right where I want him as well, lol

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-06-2023

(10-06-2023, 01:46 PM)SladeX Wrote: And I’ve got houndizzles right where I want him as well, lol

I had Fields and Moore in another league, 118 points from 2 players.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 10-08-2023

Hey Tecmo. I see I'm going up against Chase and Kupp. Sho Nuff has your Championship WR Combo that won for you 2021 season.

I see Urinal Cake has bye week player starting and good players on bench. I hope he didn't quit at 0-4, because he has a good team to win some games, he really does. Plus he has a #1 waiver position to add a top player for next week. I always wonder when I see bye week players starting if the person is still active or has computer problems or something. It wouldn't take much to start getting wins out of that team. It's better than the team I had last year.

Sho Nuff did get me with Chase and Kupp. I put up good points but Sho Nuff team was too hot. I'm going to be one of the leaders in points scored this season this week, but also the leader in points scored against. So I will be 2-3, like the Bengals, and like the Bengals, I think my team will improve on the 2-3 record. Other than week 4 when I had no healthy QB's, my team scores points. I've just been running into some high scoring teams, but my team is better than the one I had last year.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 10-09-2023

(10-08-2023, 10:48 AM)kevin Wrote: Hey Tecmo.  I see I'm going up against Chase and Kupp.  Sho Nuff has your Championship WR Combo that won for you 2021 season.  

I see Urinal Cake has bye week player starting and good players on bench.  I hope he didn't quit at 0-4, because he has a good team to win some games, he really does.  Plus he has a #1 waiver position to add a top player for next week.  I always wonder when I see bye week players starting if the person is still active or has computer problems or something.  It wouldn't take much to start getting wins out of that team. It's better than the team I had last year.

Sho Nuff did get me with Chase and Kupp.   I put up good points but Sho Nuff team was too hot.   I'm going to be one of the leaders in points scored this season this week, but also the leader in points scored against.  So I will be 2-3, like the Bengals, and like the Bengals, I think my team will improve on the 2-3 record.  Other than week 4 when I had no healthy QB's, my team scores points. I've just been running into some high scoring teams, but my team is better than the one I had last year.

It looked bad for me when I made the trade for Kupp and he went on IR the next day, Ja'Marr off to a slow start, and Sunshine being average. But I've weathered the storm (Thank you David Montgomery and Kyren Williams) and most likely won't lose the rest of the year. Anybody looking for a pass catcher, let me know. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-10-2023

I apparently beat Johnny's Cupcakes by .30 points.

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952v397cznyldj66gf5paq...w.gif&ct=v]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-10-2023

Justin Jefferson on IR, damn.

Also willing to do some trades if people wanna send offers, not just on Jefferson.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-10-2023

5 and 0 beeeaaaatches!