Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 07-02-2016

I'm giving up my 8th and 11th pick.

No way I was giving up my first for D.Thomas or L.McCoy.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 07-02-2016

(07-02-2016, 10:31 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I 'm giving up my 1st, and 13th.  But I also had a trade with Cage, and I forgot what we traded.  I'm sure JC has all that info.  

13th?  One of my keepers is a guy I picked up off the scrap heap.  I just assumed it was going to cost an 8th rounder.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 07-02-2016

Since we aren't technically drafting a player we choose to keep does that mean they are disqualified from being a keeper next season?

(07-02-2016, 01:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: 13th?  One of my keepers is a guy I picked up off the scrap heap.  I just assumed it was going to cost an 8th rounder.

It does cost an 8th for a waiver pickup I think. He drafted Jordan Reed with the 14th pick last season.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 07-02-2016

(07-02-2016, 03:49 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Since we aren't technically drafting a player we choose to keep does that mean they are disqualified them from being a keeper next season?

It does cost an 8th for a waiver pickup I think. He drafted Jordan Reed with the 14th pick last season.

That's a good question. 

And I got a steal with Jordan Reed at #14 last year!   Tongue

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 07-05-2016

When is the friggen draft?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 07-05-2016

(07-05-2016, 09:09 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: When is the friggen draft?

I think last year it was right before the regular season started.  Wasn't it?   Mellow

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 07-14-2016

Johnny PM'd me today and asked if I would take over Commish duties. Of course I agreed but I told him that I think there is a co-Commish option, where he can stay in charge, but I can control the logistics. Johnny is very busy and just don't have the time. I will let you know when I get the controls from Johnnny and we will start to get this rolling.

For now; let me know if you are in and what's your team name. If you want to join, I can see that there will be an opening or 2. Let me know.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 07-15-2016

(07-14-2016, 10:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Johnny PM'd me today and asked if I would take over Commish duties. Of course I agreed but I told him that I think there is a co-Commish option, where he can stay in charge, but I can control the logistics. Johnny is very busy and just don't have the time. I will let you know when I get the controls from Johnnny and we will start to get this rolling.

For now; let me know if you are in and what's your team name. If you want to join, I can see that there will be an opening or 2. Let me know.

I'm still in and I guess I'll keep last year's name (Eddie's Cheeseburgers). If we're still doing keepers, I'm keeping Todd Gurley and Nuke Hopkins.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 07-15-2016

I'm in again. Just nobody freak out, and then try to tank the league at the end of the year, just because of a perceived slight on an anonymous message board. That shit was stupid.

I think my team name was under Toast Jones. I think I may change it though.

If I can make one suggestion: Post everyone's keepers ahead of the draft so we get idea of who is losing picks where, and how many drafts pick are actually being taken in each round. (With our keeper system, we may have, say, 6 picks before it snakes back to the 2nd round. Then maybe 8 picks in the 2nd, 7 in the 3rd, etc.) It would good know ahead of time for making your picks as you go.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 07-15-2016

(07-14-2016, 10:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Johnny PM'd me today and asked if I would take over Commish duties. Of course I  agreed but I told him that I think there is a co-Commish option, where he can stay in charge, but I can control the logistics. Johnny is very busy and just don't have the time. I will let you know when I get the controls from Johnnny and we will start to get this rolling.

I PM'd you but I'll post it here, too.  I'm in, and I'll keep Tiger Teeth as my team name.  Also, my keepers are checked on the league page, but if it makes it easier, I'm keeping A.J. Green, and Jordan Reed.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 07-15-2016

(07-15-2016, 12:23 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm still in and I guess I'll keep last year's name (Eddie's Cheeseburgers).

(07-15-2016, 02:05 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I think my team name was under Toast Jones. I think I may change it though.

(07-15-2016, 10:28 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'll keep Tiger Teeth as my team name. 

Understand that you can change your team name at anytime once we get started. I just need to know what it was last year, so Once I start replacing noshows (pretty sure there we be at least 2). I delete the right teams.

Also I don't need you to tell me your keepers yet. long way until the draft.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 07-15-2016

(07-15-2016, 11:15 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Also I don't need you to tell me your keepers yet. long way until the draft.

I think they've all already been submitted.  I believe JC set a certain date that we were supposed to set them by.  I know I already did mine.  It's built into the league.  You can set your keepers on your team page.  I don't think the commish needs to do anything other than make sure the appropriate draft pick is removed from the round.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 07-15-2016

Still in. Team is Sunset's Sweethearts.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 07-15-2016

My team name last year was High Quality H20 but changed it to my username on this forum. On the tab that says the final state of the season last year it will tell you everyone's names now and what they were last year. Like mine says CageTheBengal (Formerly High Quality H20). I submitted my keepers through the keeper tab on the league site but I can post them here if you want.

Also just a reminder that we need to have some draft picks swapped around from trades last year. Yahoo didn't do it on its own its up to the Commish to process them through.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 07-15-2016

(07-15-2016, 01:25 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I think they've all already been submitted.  I believe JC set a certain date that we were supposed to set them by.  I know I already did mine.  It's built into the league.  You can set your keepers on your team page.  I don't think the commish needs to do anything other than make sure the appropriate draft pick is removed from the round.

Yeah, I was just letting folks know I don't need them yet. Wanted to make sure folks understood they had time. For instance TT has selected Jordan Reed as a keeper; what if he tears an ACL the first day of TC.

WTS, if JC set a date, then we will go with that. I didn't submit any. Of course I came in last place and didn't have much to chose from. I would have held on to Eifert, but I would have liked to waiteds as long as I could.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Bengal Dude - 07-15-2016

Still in. I'm Double Dwayne Bowe.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 07-22-2016

(07-15-2016, 01:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, I was just letting folks know I don't need them yet. Wanted to make sure folks understood they had time. For instance TT has selected Jordan Reed as a keeper; what if he tears an ACL the first day of TC.

WTS, if JC set a date, then we will go with that. I didn't submit any. Of course I came in last place and didn't have much to chose from. I would have held on to Eifert, but I would have liked to waiteds as long as I could.

I just noticed that the deadline for setting keepers was July 1st. Can we push that back since we'll have new members (and folks like myself who never heard about the deadline)?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 07-22-2016

(07-22-2016, 12:08 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I just noticed that the deadline for setting keepers was July 1st. Can we push that back since we'll have new members (and folks like myself who never heard about the deadline)?

JC PM'd me about 2 weeks ago asking I help out. I haven't heard back since (he said he was very busy). When/if he gives me the keys I will reset the keepers deadline.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 07-23-2016

I'm sorry, dudes. I just set Bfine as co-commissioner, so he should be able to take care of things while the busiest days of my life roll on. Hopefully, by the time the season starts, I'll have a bit more time to hang out and make fun of you guys.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 07-23-2016

(07-15-2016, 01:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote:  For instance TT has selected Jordan Reed as a keeper; what if he tears an ACL the first day of TC.

That's a BAD example.  Now I'm jinxed for sure.   Gaah