Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-14-2023

(10-13-2023, 11:11 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Dammit, Harley. I'm a physical freak of nature. The wife called me Benjamin Button the other day.  Hilarious

I put this pergola up in two weekends. By myself. Mellow

[Image: IMG-2942.jpg]

I could def handle a bunch of stupid little poopy-pants kids.  Cool

Because obviously, carpentry skills directly translate to awesome fighting skills...  LMAO

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 10-14-2023

(10-13-2023, 11:11 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Dammit, Harley. I'm a physical freak of nature. The wife called me Benjamin Button the other day.  Hilarious

I put this pergola up in two weekends. By myself. Mellow

[Image: IMG-2942.jpg]

I could def handle a bunch of stupid little poopy-pants kids.  Cool

MS rfaulk was also impressed with my wood at such an old age.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-15-2023

(10-11-2023, 10:26 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Well I mean when you got 344 PA after 5 weeks I bet it does feel easy, your opponents aren't even averaging 70 points a game. It would be sad if your weren't 5-0   Ninja

You have a point.  Shoosh.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-15-2023

(10-11-2023, 12:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Well...a grown man playing Pee Wee Football should dominate!

(10-11-2023, 06:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I see it's time for the Old Bull and Young Bull parable. 

(10-12-2023, 10:43 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I've chewed on your statement and decided I disagree. I'm in my 40s and kids run circles around me. I think the kiddos would school me on the field. Sure, I might be able to tackle hard if I can even get to the kid with the ball.

You guys disturb me.  And that's why I love you mostest.  Hostesses.
[Image: DingDongs.jpg]

Man I'm stoned.  Those look good, huh?

(10-14-2023, 09:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: MS rfaulk was also impressed with my wood at such an old age.

[Image: liotta-laughing.gif]

(10-14-2023, 09:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: MS rfaulk was also impressed with my wood at such an old age.

Old Bull scores big time!  Rep this or I'll kill you all.  With a pencil.

[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 10-15-2023

I'm going back to Burrow, because like year I had Allen, you don't bench those type QB's unless you have to. After Burrow only gave me 4 points, I had to, but he was better last week, so I take him off bench and back in as a starter. Higgins will still be on my bench due to those bad ribs. I'm hoping after bye week that I can just start Burrow and Higgins and not even have to think about it. Ty Hill, Higgins and Burrow are the main part of my team. but I haven't been able to count on Burrow or Higgins lately. but I think that is about to change for me and Bengals as both start to look real good each week going forward.

I see Higgins had limited practice but on Friday a full practice. I'm going to be watching TV pregame and maybe listening to Bengals pregame on radio. If I can get Higgins in with Dolphins Hill, I will. Then move a TE to bench. With Higgins out, I'm forced to use a TE, but I'd rather get Higgins in there if he is suiting up and playing today. With a bye week coming, I can't imagine suiting him up after in street clothes last week, unless they plan to throw him the ball. If they don't plan on using him, they would leave him in street clothes. If he suits up, I'm getting Higgins in as a starter with Burrow, 2 players I haven't been able to start lately.

OK, Higgins full practice Friday changes things. He was my #2 draft pick. So I had added the Houston TE back,, but dropped him again and added Zeke Elliott because I need a bench RB with Conner injured, and Patriots Coach says he is doing a start over with winless Patriots, and Elliott has good rushing and passing stats and the ex Ohio State and Dallas Cowboy could be part of the Start Over as Patriots run the ball more. Elliott is the only Patriot catching everything thrown to him. A RB worth gambling on for bench depth. If Higgins doesn't start, I have Washington TE against Atlanta to replace Higgins. Would rather just use Higgins.

These who's coming off the injured list on game day that coaches keep secret until 90 minutes before game time are tricky for us Fantasy Footballers.

Of course it would help our Bengals if Burrow looks more healthy and plays more like Burrow, and Higgins can play and catch a few passes to free up Chase more. Would like to see Burrow, Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Mixon all on their game and be the AFC Championship Game Team they have been.

(10-15-2023, 05:55 AM)kevin Wrote: Of course it would help our Bengals if Burrow looks more healthy and plays more like Burrow, and Higgins can play and catch a few passes to free up Chase more. Would like to see Burrow, Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Mixon all on their game and be the AFC Championship Game Team they have been.

I found this is all of that, and wholeheartedly.  Agree. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-15-2023

We doggies! I wonder who gets beatdown of the week this week? Wink

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 10-17-2023

I just slid by. Luckily Dallas didn't throw to the TE Urinal Cake had, because he was open. I was only up 8 points, and hoping the clock ticked away all game. Last thing I wanted was overtime. Dallas kicked a FG to avoid that. One TD by the TE Monday Night would have beat me, and he was getting open in the end zone a lot, even the TV announcers mentioned that, so I'm lucky Dallas QB didn't get it to him, and I sure didn't want overtime. I slid by.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-17-2023

We're heavy into the bye weeks now. Good luck dropping your better players to fill roster needs from week-to-week.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 10-17-2023

(10-11-2023, 06:21 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Kumbayah MF'ers.

Kumbayah.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-17-2023

(10-17-2023, 01:12 PM)hollodero Wrote: Kumbayah.

5-1 Tiger is a lot quieter than 5-0 Tiger it seems  Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-17-2023

(10-17-2023, 01:14 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: 5-1 Tiger is a lot quieter than 5-0 Tiger it seems  Ninja

Where's his memes and animated gifs?

[Image: hmm-question.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 10-17-2023

(10-17-2023, 01:14 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: 5-1 Tiger is a lot quieter than 5-0 Tiger it seems  Ninja

Anybody know who's currently in 1st? 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-17-2023

(10-17-2023, 02:26 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Where's his memes and animated gifs?

[Image: hmm-question.gif]

(10-17-2023, 04:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Anybody know who's currently in 1st? 

I needed a week of humility. Now it's 5 more in a row retards! Lmaoooooooooooooooooo
[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 10-18-2023

(10-17-2023, 04:49 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I needed a week of humility.  Now it's 5 more in a row retards!  Lmaoooooooooooooooooo

So in total it'll be six weeks of humility? Sounds about appropriate.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-18-2023

(10-18-2023, 05:41 AM)hollodero Wrote: So in total it'll be six weeks of humility? Sounds about appropriate.

Shove it foreigner!  Not even sure if that loss counts you commie!  bfine!!!!!!!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-18-2023

(10-18-2023, 05:41 AM)hollodero Wrote: So in total it'll be six weeks of humility? Sounds about appropriate.

Are you even "officially" in this league being from Russia?  BFINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice win.  My cheeks are quite red.