Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 10-19-2023

(10-18-2023, 11:50 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Shove it foreigner!  Not even sure if that loss counts you commie!  bfine!!!!!!!

Sure does, you bloody American imperialist. My mighty hammer made you sickle.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-19-2023

(10-19-2023, 07:17 AM)hollodero Wrote: Sure does, you bloody American imperialist. My mighty hammer made you sickle.

Lmao.  That's funny.  Hammer, sickle...Vlad?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-20-2023

(10-19-2023, 07:17 AM)hollodero Wrote: Sure does, you bloody American imperialist. My mighty hammer made you sickle.

Austrians!  Ugh!
Sick

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 10-20-2023

(10-20-2023, 05:55 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Austrians!  Ugh!
Sick

Yeah, that's fair. We're pretty icky.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 10-21-2023

(10-20-2023, 09:54 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah, that's fair. We're pretty icky.

But you’ll be back…

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 10-23-2023

Chum is in the water and the sharks are circling...

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-23-2023

(10-23-2023, 02:58 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Chum is in the water and the sharks are circling...

Uh oh.  Deebo is out against us too.  I'm in trouble.  Wasn't built for injuries!  Now I'm wounded and dangerous.

[Image: clemsontigers-alabama.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-23-2023

(10-23-2023, 02:58 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Chum is in the water and the sharks are circling...

Just noticed your sig statement.  Here's mine...

"A member's intelligence can be measured by the length of the...member."  Deep, huh?

Will you guys stop this scoring on me shit? Lamar for 33? Christ!

(10-23-2023, 10:10 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Uh oh.  Deebo is out against us too.  I'm in trouble.  Wasn't built for injuries!  Now I'm wounded and dangerous.

[Image: clemsontigers-alabama.gif]

Take it out on the next guy!!!

(10-23-2023, 10:28 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Just noticed your sig statement.  Here's mine...

"A member's intelligence can be measured by the length of the...member."  Deep, huh?

If that's the case, i must be SUPER smart.  Cool

I see what you did there on that last part. 

(10-23-2023, 10:28 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Will you guys stop this scoring on me shit?  Lamar for 33?  Christ!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 10-23-2023

I can't win this week, but I hope Kittle scores a TD tonight. I would at least like to get over 70. Things didn't work out on my main Bye Week. I drafted Watson to be my Bye Week QB for Burrow and early in season if Burrow not able to play. Problem is Watson has rotator cuff problems in his throwing arm. I had that, and I couldn't hardly put on a shirt or coat, let alone throw a football. It took a lot of therapy and stretching exercises. I'm not surprised Watson couldn't play yesterday. Along the way I added Howell of Washington and he has put up OK points at QB for me, but not yesterday. He came close to making one of his late game rallies, but came up short of a game tying TD in the red zone, and I could have used Overtime extra points. Hill did good, but he also had a TD taken off the board, and he dropped a TD pass, so no 40 points for Ty Hill. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't.

So I hope Kittle gets me over 70 in my loss this week. I like how my team looks more next week with no Bye Week players. I even like my bench players. So I fall to 3-4 on my main Bye Week, but hoping to do better next week. This is a good league, I was up against a team with 2 wins, but he had Allen at QB and good players. The way the LM set things up with smaller rosters, there are no easy teams or easy weeks. My back-up Howell would have had to play great to keep pace with Allen, but no luck on that. Thing is, he had Allen, so better than his 2 win record which is now 3 wins.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 10-23-2023

Looks like the Commish is going to pull out an ugly one this week. The marl of a true champ is when they can win ugly

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-24-2023

(10-23-2023, 11:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Looks like the Commish is going to pull out an ugly one this week. The marl of a true champ is when they can win ugly

Shove it.  OLD Bull!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-24-2023

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

[Image: 2kyw5f.gif]

I hafe 2 figyur thiz out man...1,2...wait.Deeeebo, Deebo, Deebo. S'up? I Gut thiz think. Lol
[Image: highguy-stoned.gif]

Why do I have to play the foreigner again? WTF?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 10-24-2023

(10-24-2023, 06:27 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Why do I have to play the foreigner again?  WTF?

What should I say. I have to play foreigners every week; most often the weird ones.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-24-2023

(10-23-2023, 11:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Looks like the Commish is going to pull out an ugly one this week. The marl of a true champ is when they can win ugly

I wouldn't crow about it too much. That's about as ugly as they come. If my kicker scores anything, or I play any other RB or WR...hateful.