Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 11-07-2023

Call me giant killer.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-08-2023

(11-07-2023, 08:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Call me giant killer.

Lol I can't.  I tried, but no dice.  King UrAnus comes to mind, I can call you that?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 11-08-2023

(11-08-2023, 04:18 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Lol I can't.  I tried, but no dice.  King UrAnus comes to mind, I can call you that?

Sure. I was all up your and Bfine's anus.  Cool

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 11-10-2023

(11-08-2023, 08:34 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Sure. I was all up your and Bfine's anus.  Cool

[Image: 400091360_710572027658376_54182103739618...e=65543C74]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 11-10-2023

(11-10-2023, 12:58 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: 400091360_710572027658376_54182103739618...e=65543C74]

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-11-2023

(11-10-2023, 02:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-12-2023

This is a week I wish my fantasy pick up didn't dominate. Noah Brown had 7 receptions and 172 receiving yards.

Bengals lose. Cry

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 11-13-2023

I now have 4 losses by less than 5 points this year…2 less than a single point. Rigged!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-13-2023

(11-13-2023, 01:42 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I now have 4 losses by less than 5 points this year…2 less than a single point. Rigged!

This weekend I lost power and water after breaker box goes bad just to get it back in time to see the Bengals shit the bed as well as seeing my fantasy team have 158 scored on em while I might hit 60.

What a weekend  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-13-2023

(11-13-2023, 01:42 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I now have 4 losses by less than 5 points this year…2 less than a single point. Rigged!

Close game...Huh?  Lol
Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-13-2023

(11-13-2023, 10:43 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: This weekend I lost power and water after breaker box goes bad just to get it back in time to see the Bengals shit the bed as well as seeing my fantasy team have 158 scored on em while I might hit 60.

What a weekend  Hilarious

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
[Image: jumping-in.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 11-13-2023

This will be the 4th or 5th time that I have had Diggs going against me on MNF. He seems to turn into young, dominant, Jerry Rice on MNF.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 11-14-2023

(11-13-2023, 08:55 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: This will be the 4th or 5th time that I have had Diggs going against me on MNF. He seems to turn into young, dominant, Jerry Rice on MNF.

Diggs couldn't have had much of a game.  Allen was awful.  My opponent had Allen, I had Davis, Cook and Buffalo Defense.  Near end of game Cook put me ahead in points.  Then last thing I needed, Allen ran in for a TD.  I needed Bills Defense to get a sack or interception.  Bills Defense got a sack on Wilson to just barely put me ahead.  I needed a break.  I've lost some close ones, and if Boyd catches that TD pass from Burrow who I have, I wouldn't have needed a Bills late sack of Wilson. 

For the most part Allen had a lousy game, and I don't remember Diggs doing much because of it.   Allen's awful game took points off my Bills Defense, with Allen giving Denver good field position on turnovers, and then with 1:55 left in game Allen ran in for a TD that would have beat me, but my Bills Defense got that all important sack for me.  I've lost so many close ones, I needed that sack play to go my way for a change. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 11-14-2023

(11-14-2023, 01:53 AM)kevin Wrote: Diggs couldn't have had much of a game.  Allen was awful.  My opponent had Allen, I had Davis, Cook and Buffalo Defense.  Near end of game Cook put me ahead in points.  Then last thing I needed, Allen ran in for a TD.  I needed Bills Defense to get a sack or interception.  Bills Defense got a sack on Wilson to just barely put me ahead.  I needed a break.  I've lost some close ones, and if Boyd catches that TD pass from Burrow who I have, I wouldn't have needed a Bills late sack of Wilson. 

For the most part Allen had a lousy game, and I don't remember Diggs doing much because of it.   Allen's awful game took points off my Bills Defense, with Allen giving Denver good field position on turnovers, and then with 1:55 left in game Allen ran in for a TD that would have beat me, but my Bills Defense got that all important sack for me.  I've lost so many close ones, I needed that sack play to go my way for a change. 

Last week I started Howell. Never gave it a second thought this week. Wish I would’ve now!

Freaking bonehead QBs cost me this one. That last sack was all Russell Wilson. Arghhh

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 11-14-2023

(11-14-2023, 10:00 AM)SladeX Wrote: Last week I started Howell. Never gave it a second thought this week. Wish I would’ve now!

Freaking bonehead QBs cost me this one. That last sack was all Russell Wilson. Arghhh

Beware of benching Allen though. I had him 2 seasons ago, and any time I benched him, he scored a ton of points.  I think one of the Championship teams last year had Allen.  Keep starting him, and good you have a QB for his week 13 bye week. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 11-14-2023

(11-14-2023, 01:53 AM)kevin Wrote: Diggs couldn't have had much of a game.  Allen was awful.  My opponent had Allen, I had Davis, Cook and Buffalo Defense.  Near end of game Cook put me ahead in points.  Then last thing I needed, Allen ran in for a TD.  I needed Bills Defense to get a sack or interception.  Bills Defense got a sack on Wilson to just barely put me ahead.  I needed a break.  I've lost some close ones, and if Boyd catches that TD pass from Burrow who I have, I wouldn't have needed a Bills late sack of Wilson. 

Yeah, Allen had a poor game which led to the same outcome for Diggs, thankfully. Diggs has a tendency to play well in night games. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-15-2023

Just a few days from trade deadline, I'll listen to any offers sent.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-15-2023

(11-15-2023, 11:37 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Just a few days from trade deadline, I'll listen to any offers sent.

I'm open to offers that benefit my team and weaken the opposition.  Cool

Feel free to send me trades. I'm open to trading any player.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-15-2023

(11-15-2023, 08:17 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm open to offers that benefit my team and weaken the opposition.  Cool

Feel free to send me trades. I'm open to trading any player.

In that case ill send you an offer for Hurts, I feel he's really been holding you back.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 11-17-2023

Down goes Burrow and down goes my chances this week. Hard to win if your QB leaves the game in 1st half. Plus my #2 picks was Higgins after taking Tyler Hill in #1. I feel worse for how their injuries are effecting Bengals 2 losses in 5 days. I'm a Bengals Fan first, and Fantasy is a distant second.

Tiger