Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 11-27-2023

(11-27-2023, 02:40 PM)kevin Wrote: Houndizzles got me. He Wins and I Lose.  I can't have a winning record.  At 5-7, I can still shoot for a .500 record of 7-7.   Of course I need to win game 6 first and Bob Jones will be the favorite by Yahoo.  With Burrow out, not sure to start Stafford or Mayfield, but I saw Cooper Kupp playing which is one good reason to start Stafford again next week. Rams have Stafford, Kupp, Higbee, and look more like that Super Bowl than injured Bengals now.  Rams could be tough rest of season.  Yahoo will tell me to start Mayfield over Stafford, but that's all computer stat and doesn't take into account Rams are healthy and a tough team again.  Of course if Burrow and Higgins hadn't been so injured this year, IF, IF, IF.

I still have Moore going tonight, but after the Chargers cut it to like 7, I was a little concerned. Flowers run for a tuddy cancelled Christmas. I left Ridley on the bench again and he decided to play again this week. The minute that I put him in the line-up, he goes for 3 targets, 1 catch, and 1 FN point! Phallic sucker! Lol

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-28-2023

(11-25-2023, 02:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I think teeth has some kind of voodoo hex on me or something. There's some sketch stuff happening in that garage of his...

Weed and Alfred E. Newman baby...all day.  The Dog nailed it/me.  Lmao

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-28-2023

(11-27-2023, 09:50 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I enter MNF losing by .36 points and have my IDP Edwards for the Bears playing. Dude better get me my .37 points tonight!

I hate Jalen Hurts.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 11-29-2023

You sonsaveeches took my QB and RB and all i got was a stupid Tampa defense...

Rant

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-29-2023

(11-29-2023, 07:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You sonsaveeches took my QB and RB and all i got was a stupid Tampa defense...

Rant

Waaah.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 11-30-2023

(11-29-2023, 08:55 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Waaah.

[Image: 03395009839ef8d102444a9cdd26419b_w200.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-01-2023

Dallas defense has helped carry my team, until this week. -1 points.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 12-02-2023

I just want everybody to know that I haven't quit. Just because Yahoo has me picked to get clobbered. With Burrow and Higgins I drafted injured, and bye week players week 13, I haven't quit. I've got the best players I could get, and I'm hoping Yahoo is wrong. One of few weeks I'm hoping 2 Steelers players have a big game against not so good Arizona. Hoping Bates has a good game against awful Jets offense. Hoping T Hill has a big game for Miami at WR. Hoping Chiefs Defense shuts down Packers. Hoping Stafford at QB hits Kupp and others a lot. Trying to go from 5-7 to 6-7. It may look like I've quit, but I haven't quit. I'll try to do my best week 14 also. No play-offs again for me, but I'm trying to win these last 2 weeks, even if it doesn't look like it. Besides Burrow on IL and dropping Higgins, it made sense to drop McPherson also, since I don't see Bengals scoring much rest of season.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 12-02-2023

(12-01-2023, 08:37 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Dallas defense has helped carry my team, until this week. -1 points.

Someone dropped the SF D last season as we went into the bye weeks. I managed to pick them up and they won like three games for me on Sunday or Monday nights. For some reason they usually come to play in those primetime games. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 12-03-2023

RB-Conner is a week 14 bye week, and I'm not a play-off team. To try to win week 14, I will be dumping RB-Conner. That is a good RB for a play-off team. Again, it's my last week this season, and I won't need a bye week player. Looks like I scored over 100 points, but will probably still lose week 13. I come out trying finish with a win next week, and that means dumping a very good bye week RB for someone playing week 14.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 12-03-2023

At this point I’m good with my team. The only guy I question is Addison , but I believe that has more to do with his QB than anything.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 12-03-2023

(12-03-2023, 10:13 PM)kevin Wrote: RB-Conner is a week 14 bye week, and I'm not a play-off team.  To try to win week 14, I will be dumping RB-Conner.  That is a good RB for a play-off team.  Again, it's my last week this season, and I won't need a bye week player.  Looks like I scored over 100 points, but will probably still lose week 13.  I come out trying finish with a win next week, and that means dumping a very good bye week RB for someone playing week 14.

Don't do that, don't feed playoff teams a RB1 because you're out of the playoffs.

That ain't fun for anybody and that's coming from somebody probably out of the playoffs as well.

Surely you have someone else you can drop besides a teams RB1.

Just my opinion, but kind of a weak move to throw a RB1 into Free Agency the last week of the season.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 12-04-2023

(12-03-2023, 11:12 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Don't do that, don't feed playoff teams a RB1 because you're out of the playoffs.

That ain't fun for anybody and that's coming from somebody probably out of the playoffs as well.

Surely you have someone else you can drop besides a teams RB1.

Just my opinion, but kind of a weak move to throw a RB1 into Free Agency the last week of the season.

Agreed.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-04-2023

My only hope to win this week is dependent on a super strong Bengals run game tonight. How we liking my chances?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-04-2023

(12-03-2023, 10:13 PM)kevin Wrote: RB-Conner is a week 14 bye week, and I'm not a play-off team.  To try to win week 14, I will be dumping RB-Conner.  That is a good RB for a play-off team.  Again, it's my last week this season, and I won't need a bye week player.  Looks like I scored over 100 points, but will probably still lose week 13.  I come out trying finish with a win next week, and that means dumping a very good bye week RB for someone playing week 14.

Yeah, don't dump a RB1 now. That's not in the best interest of the league.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 12-04-2023

Dump,dump,dump,dump,..... Kidding of course. If you have no choice that is one thing, but never player dump unless absolutely necessary.

Mixon. ThumbsUp

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 12-04-2023

I forgot to mention that I have Lawrence and Chase going for me in one league, while I have them both going against me in this one. Bfine is probably quite happy after that TD to Chase just now. Wow!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 12-05-2023

(12-04-2023, 11:56 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I forgot to mention that I have Lawrence and Chase going for me in one league, while I have them both going against me in this one. Bfine is probably quite happy after that TD to Chase just now. Wow!

Looks like our matchup next week could potentially be for the last playoff spot, or at least a chance for that last spot. 

Feels like a good week for my team to go back to shitting the bed.  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 12-05-2023

(12-05-2023, 12:29 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Looks like our matchup next week could potentially be for the last playoff spot, or at least a chance for that last spot. 

Feels like a good week for my team to go back to shitting the bed.  Hilarious

Ridley doing Ridley shit when in my lineup, JS!!! Lol...plz put this season out of my memory....jeez. 

As Bfine quickly develops a flop sweat with Lawrence on the turf.