Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 12-13-2023

Get to rest my boys this week and have #1 Waiver priority. Just waiting for Kevin to drop players that can't help him this week.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 12-13-2023

I lost 2 games by a combined 3 points. Last week all of the prognosticators saying that the Chargers were going to basically split carries between 3 different backs. Eckler not having been "Ecklerish" in weeks, I sat him and played Achane. It cost me the game and the playoffs against Bob.

Ts, I have Venmo and PayPal readily available should someone need a playoff ringer?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 12-13-2023

(12-13-2023, 11:08 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I lost 2 games by a combined 3 points. Last week all of the prognosticators saying that the Chargers were going to basically split carries between 3 different backs. Eckler not having been "Ecklerish" in weeks, I sat him and played Achane. It cost me the game and the playoffs against Bob.

Ts, I have Venmo and PayPal readily available should someone need a playoff ringer?
Ninja Mellow Wink Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 12-14-2023

(12-13-2023, 11:08 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I lost 2 games by a combined 3 points. Last week all of the prognosticators saying that the Chargers were going to basically split carries between 3 different backs. Eckler not having been "Ecklerish" in weeks, I sat him and played Achane. It cost me the game and the playoffs against Bob.

I’m learning not to listen to the prognosticators, lol. My gut is more accurate…

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-14-2023

Uh oh. It's playoffs man, and...
[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-14-2023

(12-14-2023, 10:54 AM)SladeX Wrote: I’m learning not to listen to the prognosticators, lol. My gut is more accurate…

And bigger, I'm sure.  Lol

(12-12-2023, 12:47 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Division record over Points I'd guess.

Listen up Bobby.  Don't take this weekend personal, but I have to send a message.  Enjoy.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 12-14-2023

(12-14-2023, 12:23 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Listen up Bobby.  Don't take this weekend personal, but I have to send a message.  Enjoy.

Is the message that your gonna be mock drafting for 2024 next weekend after a first round knockout? 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 12-15-2023

Alright, everything is back to normal this week. Eckler in the line-up where he is much like Ridley. All-Pro when on the bench, Saint Mary's Girls School for the Blind when in the line-up.

Disclaimer: No offense to the blind, women, or schools, but a giant middle finger to those two players. I can honestly tell you that I will never draft either one ever again in any league or sport.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 12-15-2023

(12-15-2023, 12:41 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Alright, everything is back to normal this week. Eckler in the line-up where he is much like Ridley. All-Pro when on the bench, Saint Mary's Girls School for the Blind when in the line-up.

Disclaimer: No offense to the blind, women, or schools, but a giant middle finger to those two players. I can honestly tell you that I will never draft either one ever again in any league or sport.

Saw that 5.8 this morning, Ekeler has gotta be one of the bigger bust this season.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 12-15-2023

(12-14-2023, 12:13 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: And bigger, I'm sure.  Lol

My gut is like a washboard. Ish. 

Abs of steel, i tellz ya. And those abs are going to rule this league with an iron fist!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-16-2023

It has been a successful week so far for my team.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 12-17-2023

(12-16-2023, 10:16 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: It has been a successful week so far for my team.

I’m glad i started LaPorta. So far my other choices have been meh

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 12-17-2023

Me and Tiger both had guys start fast on the Colts and then immediately go out with injury, rough start

(12-17-2023, 12:16 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Me and Tiger both had guys start fast on the Colts and then immediately go out with injury, rough start

Sitting Mhomes? I’m sitting Rice and McKinnon. I had Howell for awhile, good 2nd option. He’s up and down, reminds me of a young Cousins, at least FF wise. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 12-17-2023

(12-17-2023, 12:23 PM)SladeX Wrote: Sitting Mhomes? I’m sitting Rice and McKinnon. I had Howell for awhile, good 2nd option. He’s up and down, reminds me of a young Cousins, at least FF wise. 

I think Im gonna finally sit him since im sick of 14-17 points as a ceiling every week.

So Im sure he scores 30 when I finally bench him.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-17-2023

(12-17-2023, 12:10 PM)SladeX Wrote: I’m glad i started LaPorta. So far my other choices have been meh

Nice play by you with LaPorta.

(12-17-2023, 12:35 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I think Im gonna finally sit him since im sick of 14-17 points as a ceiling every week.

So Im sure he scores 30 when I finally bench him.

I’m sitting smith. Hurts is sick traveling separately. Gonna roll with Rice. Huge chance I’ll regret this as well, but I have zero faith that mariota will find these WRs like Hurts does…

(12-17-2023, 12:55 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Nice play by you with LaPorta.

Thanks. Just a hunch…

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-17-2023

Since we aren't a money league, how about we all agree to give forum rep to the league champ?