Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 07-23-2016

(07-22-2016, 12:08 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I just noticed that the deadline for setting keepers was July 1st. Can we push that back since we'll have new members (and folks like myself who never heard about the deadline)?

I have pushed the keeper deadline back until 8/15/2016. If you didn't select yet or want to change; you now have time.

From the Board Traffic and occurrences over this off-season I foresee 2 openings (nothing guaranteed). JC said PA Pinhead and MrRager are the next 2 on deck.  

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 07-27-2016

Do we have the league filled up yet, with everybody confirmed?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 07-27-2016

(07-27-2016, 11:01 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Do we have the league filled up yet, with everybody confirmed?

I'm pretty sure we are going to have one opening; as i think eox is out. There is a suspended member who is in and has communicated through email. I see no problem letting him remain, but it will be JC's final call.

If anyone is opposed to a banned board member being part of the league you can post here or PM me. We did have a bad experience with a banned member last year.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 07-27-2016

(07-27-2016, 11:11 AM)bfine32 Wrote: If anyone is opposed to a banned board member being part of the league you can post here or PM me. We did have a bad experience with a banned member last year.

As long as who ever it is is willing to actually participate, then I don't see why anyone should care.  As long as they don't try sabotage the league and will actually set a lineup each week, then I'm all good.

I actually think a banned member joining could kind of cool.  Like Oh shit, guess who is back?  Who is it anyways?

PS Fwiw, this is exactly how I see in my head some infamous, former, now banned member joining the league.

:

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 07-27-2016

(07-27-2016, 11:11 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm pretty sure we are going to have one opening; as i think eox is out. There is a suspended member who is in and has communicated through email. I see no problem letting him remain, but it will be JC's final call.

If anyone is opposed to a banned board member being part of the league you can post here or PM me. We did have a bad experience with a banned member last year.

I assume we're talking about that vas deferens guy.  My opinion is, as long as he's going to participate legitimately, and doesn't pull a stunt like that djs dude did last year, let him play.  But on the other hand, it is the Official Bengals Board League, and he's not a part of the Board anymore.  So I'm glad I'm not the commish, that's going to be you guys ultimate decision.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 07-27-2016

Oh, I don't care if a banned member is part of the league, as long as they plan on actually participating. Is he banned for good, or suspended? It's unfortunate if it's a permanent thing, but then again, if it's permanent, he'll just get a new username.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 07-27-2016

(07-27-2016, 09:51 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Oh, I don't care if a banned member is part of the league, as long as they plan on actually participating.  Is he banned for good, or suspended? It's unfortunate if it's a permanent thing, but then again, if it's permanent, he'll just get a new username.

I'm not 100% positive, but I'm pretty sure he's banned.  But I agree, if he's going to play, I'm okay with it.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - The Real Deal - 07-30-2016

If you have an opening I'm interested and I'll be active win, Lose or draw.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 07-30-2016

I got some sort of update a few days ago, stating that our draft is Wednesday, August 3rd, at 8 pm. Is this true? I was working when I received the message, and I think I may have accidentally deleted it.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 07-30-2016

(07-30-2016, 09:58 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I got some sort of update a few days ago, stating that our draft is Wednesday, August 3rd, at 8 pm.  Is this true?  I was working when I received the message, and I think I may have accidentally deleted it.

Actually it says: Wed Aug 31 8:00pm PDT.  But wouldn't that put it at 5:00pm EST?  

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 07-30-2016

(07-30-2016, 11:18 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Actually it says: Wed Aug 31 8:00pm PDT.  But wouldn't that put it at 5:00pm EST?  

Thanks for the clarification.  I think I was mapping storm drainage systems for a highway widening project, and it was about 101 degrees, at the time I glanced at the message.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 07-30-2016

(07-30-2016, 11:41 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Thanks for the clarification.  I think I was mapping storm drainage systems for a highway widening project, and it was about 101 degrees, at the time I glanced at the message.

No problem.  And I hope like hell you're keeping yourself hydrated, that has to be miserable!

(07-30-2016, 11:45 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: No problem.  And I hope like hell you're keeping yourself hydrated, that has to be miserable!

Yes, we take a 5-10 minute break every hour, get in the trucks, cool down, and down some water.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 07-30-2016

(07-30-2016, 11:18 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Actually it says: Wed Aug 31 8:00pm PDT.  But wouldn't that put it at 5:00pm EST?  

First off; the earth rotates the other direction. 

Secondly, this Aug 31 date is arbitrary. After the  first preseason game we will actively discuss a firm date and time. 

(07-30-2016, 05:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: First off; the earth rotates the other direction. 

Secondly, this Aug 31 date is arbitrary. After the  first preseason game we will actively discuss a firm date and time. 

Good to know.  Thanks, Commandant! Hilarious

(07-30-2016, 05:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: First off; the earth rotates the other direction. 

Facepalm Woops!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 07-30-2016

(07-30-2016, 07:14 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Facepalm  Woops!

Dumbass! Hehe.

(07-30-2016, 10:23 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Dumbass! Hehe.

Mooning

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 07-31-2016

Right. I put it in there just as a filler.  Once everyone is ready, we can plan out the actual date and time.

For the record: Almost anything is good with me.  If given a hard time and date, I'll make it happen.  The only times that wouldn't be good are during my live action money league draft party, and during the draft for the P&R league here, neither of which, I know the exact time of off the top of my head.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 07-31-2016

(07-31-2016, 05:10 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Right. I put it in there just as a filler.  Once everyone is ready, we can plan out the actual date and time.

For the record: Almost anything is good with me.  If given a hard time and date, I'll make it happen.  The only times that wouldn't be good are during my live action money league draft party, and during the draft for the P&R league here, neither of which, I know the exact time of off the top of my head.

WTS, I would like to put in a vote for a Tuesday or Wednesday evening.