Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 08-25-2016

[Image: Shall+We+Dance+GIF+1.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-25-2016

(08-25-2016, 11:55 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: [Image: Shall+We+Dance+GIF+1.gif]

Did you get un-banned?   Confused

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 08-25-2016

(08-25-2016, 02:46 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Did you get un-banned?   Confused

I was on paid administrative leave.  All charges have been dropped and I would like to thank my family and the community in general for their full unwavering support during this process.  God speed. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 08-25-2016

(08-25-2016, 11:55 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: [Image: Shall+We+Dance+GIF+1.gif]

[Image: pJgev.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 08-26-2016

(08-23-2016, 05:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just to clarify: I've been around the Bengal mock draft to know trades during the draft are a mess waiting to happen; I was talking about this week leading up to the draft. That's why I only mentioned draft picks and keepers. Once the draft begins I'm pretty sure the Commish cannot stop it to process trades.

I'll throw one out a couple right now:

The #1 overall pick for Todd Gurley

The #1 overall pick for a later 1st rounder and a mid-round pick.

I'll bite on this depending on what mid round pick you want...

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-26-2016

#1 overall is now off the boards. I watched Zeke last night and he is the total package. Behind that Dallas Oline, he might be the best RB in the league this year.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 08-26-2016

(08-26-2016, 10:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: #1 overall is now off the boards. I watched Zeke last night and he is the total package. Behind that Dallas Oline, he might be the best RB in the league this year.

...well, if you change your mind...call me.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-26-2016

(08-26-2016, 10:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: #1 overall is now off the boards. I watched Zeke last night and he is the total package. Behind that Dallas Oline, he might be the best RB in the league this year.

Way to tease people.  Teaser.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 08-27-2016

A rookie RB with no real NFL experience, joining a backfield that already had Darren McFadden and a just recently signed Alfred Morris, who now has a coach and is joining organization that has been know for for platoons (Marian Barber, Felix Jones, Tashard Choice, etc.), whose QB just went down with his 23rd back injury, who has weapons in the receiving game like Dez Bryant and Jason Witten... 

I can't believe the hype this guy is getting in fantasy.  But it looks good on you though!

[Image: B15AtINIMAEBJ_R.jpg]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Bengalbug - 08-27-2016

He looks good but He is awfully physical.  Not sure I trust a player like him to make it through his whole rookie season.  Plus only once has a rookie player lived up to the hype of being a 1st round pick in fantasy (Adrian Peterson).  I would draft Gurley and Lamar Miller before this guy (if I'm set on going rb but that's is a diff discussio)

Anyway, just things to ponder not to mention jerry loves him some McFadden and they have Morris.

In a dynasty no brainier #1 overall is fine 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-27-2016

(08-27-2016, 01:47 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: A rookie RB with no real NFL experience, joining a backfield that already had Darren McFadden and a just recently signed Alfred Morris, who now has a coach and is joining organization that has been know for for platoons (Marian Barber, Felix Jones, Tashard Choice, etc.), whose QB just went down with his 23rd back injury, who has weapons in the receiving game like Dez Bryant and Jason Witten... 

I can't believe the hype this guy is getting in fantasy.  But it looks good on you though!

[Image: B15AtINIMAEBJ_R.jpg]

Did you really have to fo all the way back to MBIII to show a platoon in Dallas? Ask DeMarco Murray about their platoon system.

Run DMC is already hurt and I would not be surprised to see him in a different (if one at all) uniform at the begining of the season

Time will tell on Zeke, but he appears to have it all. He even picked up the block on the play Romo got hurt.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-27-2016

(08-27-2016, 07:01 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: He looks good but He is awfully physical.  Not sure I trust a player like him to make it through his whole rookie season.  Plus only once has a rookie player lived up to the hype of being a 1st round pick in fantasy (Adrian Peterson).  I would draft Gurley and Lamar Miller before this guy (if I'm set on going rb but that's is a diff discussio)

Anyway, just things to ponder not to mention jerry loves him some McFadden and they have Morris.

In a dynasty no brainier #1 overall is fine 

Keep in mind when I say #1 overall; I'm talking about a keeper league were the majority of the top players are already gone. Really the only other player I would consider that is available is Dez Bryant, but Romo's health effects him much more than Zeke

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 08-28-2016

Well I'm glad I yanked Romo from my board. The guy is being held together with duct tape and bubble gum at this point.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 08-28-2016

(08-28-2016, 10:40 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Well I'm glad I yanked Romo from my board. The guy is being held together with duct tape and bubble gum at this point.

His back is completely shot and obviously he's had multiple collar bone injuries. 

Shame he never got to the SB, but he should consider retiring. He's not aging well.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 08-28-2016

(08-28-2016, 12:47 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: His back is completely shot and obviously he's had multiple collar bone injuries. 

Shame he never got to the SB, but he should consider retiring. He's not aging well.

It's too bad though you hate to see a guy fall apart on the field like that. Even worse I can't imagine him not having some serious pain after he retires after the beating he has taken. I thought he got a lot of undeserved flack and was one of the better QBs in the league most of his career. Still impressive the way he came into the league undrafted and all.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 08-30-2016

Roll call for the draft tomorrow night?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 08-30-2016

(08-27-2016, 08:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Keep in mind when I say #1 overall; I'm talking about a keeper league were the majority of the top players are already gone. Really the only other player I would consider that is available is Dez Bryant, but Romo's health effects him much more than Zeke

Dak can throw it up eleven to twelve feet in the air just as well as Romo can. I have already watched him do this twice to Dez in the preseason. Dez has had nothing but high praise for Dak and that was well before Tony's latest injury.

I think he still gets close to ten TD's.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-30-2016

(08-30-2016, 06:33 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Roll call for the draft tomorrow night?

I'll be there.  Can't wait.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-30-2016

(08-30-2016, 06:33 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Roll call for the draft tomorrow night?

Have my work draft live tomorrow afternoon, then home for this one.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 08-30-2016

Here, here!