Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-31-2016

(08-31-2016, 08:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think last year's champion should quit living in the past. Sounds like a Steeler fan

Sorry, just trying to bring some humor into the situation.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 08-31-2016

(08-31-2016, 08:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: IDK what happened. I logged in around 7:25 and "set draft to ready" was unchecked. Never saw that before and I just did one at work today. Like JC said both trying to fix didn't help. I never saw the draft picks error he saw. So when he corrected that it must have changed. See you guys at 10

I tell ya what happened.  Ya got scared.  Scared the league was gonna run wild over you again.  You panicked and sabotaged the draft.  We all know what's going on here. Stop

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 08-31-2016

I see what you guys are doing here.  Going to have a couple of these down by the time 10 rolls around.

[Image: Keww9Qr.jpg]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 08-31-2016

I get to play the Champ week 1?

Nervous <---------- That's what the Champ will look like after he sees my stellar draft tonight. Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 08-31-2016

(08-31-2016, 08:51 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I tell ya what happened.  Ya got scared.  Scared the league was gonna run wild over you again.  You panicked and sabotaged the draft.  We all know what's going on here. Stop

Anyone want to jump head first into a DJS conspiracy with me?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 08-31-2016

I just cracked open my first beer. FYI I have absolutely nothing to do tomorrow and don't have to be back to work until Tues.

This will be me by draft time:

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-31-2016

(08-31-2016, 08:54 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I get to play the Champ week 1?

Nervous <---------- That's what the Champ will look like after he sees my stellar draft tonight.  Ninja

More like........... Yawn

(08-31-2016, 08:58 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I just cracked open my first beer.  FYI I have absolutely nothing to do tomorrow and don't have to be back to work until Tues.  

This will be me by draft time:

I started Bacardi and Diet Coke at 7:00.  I'll be crocked by 10:00!

(08-31-2016, 08:55 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Anyone want to jump head first into a DJS conspiracy with me?

Sounds like a winner to me.  Makes perfect sense.  One positive poster, one negative poster. A virtual ying and yang of football related opinion, yet both equally determined to sabotage this fantasy league.  Both are men who not only happen to like football, but follow the same team, end up on the same message board, and in the same fantasy league?  Connect the dots, amiright?

Is Bfine/DJS connected to Tiger Blood and Brian P?  Um, does bigfoot shit in the woods?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 08-31-2016

So on the draft tab under draft picks I'm still getting this message...

"The Commissioner has not processed traded draft picks for the current season."

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Bengal Dude - 08-31-2016

I just saw a fantasy commercial which reminded me of the draft. The snafu helped me so moving it to 10 (7 my time is good with me.

(08-31-2016, 09:03 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: So on the draft tab under draft picks I'm still getting this message...

"The Commissioner has not processed traded draft picks for the current season."

Uh...............

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 08-31-2016

(08-31-2016, 09:02 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I started Bacardi and Diet Coke at 7:00.  I'll be crocked by 10:00!

I'm having Vodka and Blackberry Gingerale, good stuff!

Btw, I just received an email stating our draft begins at 9:30

(08-31-2016, 09:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm having Vodka and Blackberry Gingerale, good stuff!

Btw, I just received an email stating our draft begins at 9:30

9:30?  What happened to 10:00?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 08-31-2016

(08-31-2016, 09:09 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: 9:30?  What happened to 10:00?

Don't know which to believe.  The email says 930, when I go to the draft page it counts down toward 10.

* Perhaps 930 is when the draft page opens?

(08-31-2016, 09:02 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Sounds like a winner to me.  Makes perfect sense.  One positive poster, one negative poster. A virtual ying and yang of football related opinion, yet both equally determined to sabotage this fantasy league.  Both are men who not only happen to like football, but follow the same team, end up on the same message board, and in the same fantasy league?  Connect the dots, amiright?

Is Bfine/DJS connected to Tiger Blood and Brian P?  Um, does bigfoot shit in the woods?

Smoking gun.  And all these other sheeple are just going to sit back with their blinders on.  And lets not rule out JC culpability just yet.  Anyone else find it just a bit convenient that he just handed off comish duties?  

(08-31-2016, 09:13 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Don't know which to believe.  The email says 930, when I go to the draft page it counts down toward 10.

Yeah, I see the clock.  It says it will be at 10:00.  He got it fixed.  Just the same, I'm leaving that page open in another tab.

(08-31-2016, 09:14 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Smoking gun.  And all these other sheeple are just going to sit back with their blinders on.  And lets not rule out JC culpability just yet.  Anyone else find it just a bit convenient that he just handed off comish duties?  

Hmm, that does sound just a bit Clintonesque..

(08-31-2016, 09:15 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Yeah, I see the clock.  It says it will be at 10:00.  He got it fixed.  Just the same, I'm leaving that page open in another tab.

Same here.  Btw, you are part of the Brian P conspiracy.  Just so you know.. Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 08-31-2016

When I go into the league homepage, it says the draft is at 7:00 Pacific Time....or 10:00 Eastern.

Also, It says that the draft picks are fine, and that the league is ready to draft in 1:45:00