Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 09-05-2016

QB:
Andrew Luck
Ryan Fitzpatrick

WR:
Alshon Jeffery
Randall Cobb (was injured all last year according to coach McCarthy)
Doug Baldwin
Emmanuel Sanders
Mike Wallace

RB:
Todd Gurley
Leveon Bell/DeAngelo Williams
Jonathan Stewart
Justin Forsett

TE:
Jared Cook (hoping for a miracle)

K:
Chandler Catanzaro

DEF:
Minnesota

I'm pretty deep at WR, so I'm open to trading for a TE. I'm pretty much open to trading anyone as long as I like what you're offering.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 09-05-2016

1.) Tiffany Amber Thiesen
2.) Brandi from Joe Dirt
3.) Aunt Becky from Full House
4.) Margot Robbie
5.) Kelly Bundy

Oh, wrong list. Here's the championship team right here:

QB's
Carson Palmer
Matt Ryan

RB's
Eddie Lacy
Jeremy Langford
Arian Foster
Derek Henry

WR's
Julio Jones
Jarvis Landry
Vincent Jackson
Steve Smith
Rishard Matthews

TE's

Antonio Gates
Martellus Bennet

K
C Santos

D
Buffalo

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 09-06-2016

My vicious 3 headed WR monster is out for blood!  Ninja
[Image: cerberusa.png]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-07-2016

Why did we all put our lineups on here? No one is even commenting.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 09-08-2016

(09-07-2016, 10:01 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Why did we all put our lineups on here?  No one is even commenting.

Hey TT why did you drop Ebron?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-08-2016

(09-08-2016, 10:49 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Hey TT why did you drop Ebron?

He's not real healthy, and I just have a feeling he's going to get injured.  So I picked up Rodgers instead.  Gut feeling.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - MrRager - 09-09-2016

A good Thursday night start for me.

QB
Cam Newton
Marcus Mariota

RB
CJ Anderson
Spencer Ware
Duke Johnson Jr.
Terrance West

WR
Odell Beckham Jr.
Jeremy Maclin
Donte Moncrief
Travis Benjamin
Tajae Sharpe
Will Fuller

TE
Delanie Walker

K
Chris Boswell

DEF
Denver

While not exactly what I would have done, the autodraft wasn't too bad. I only wish there was a way to program it to not draft a backup kicker and defense.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - MrRager - 09-10-2016

Also, I thought it may be fun to share a small thing we do in my money league with my college buddies. We set aside $60 a year for small prop bets. There are five categories a week and you win $1 dollar for each prop. It runs from week 2 through week 13.

We give a dollar for: biggest Blowout, highest Score, most points scored by players in primetime (The Anti-Dalton I named it, just a joke), highest score in a losing effort, and most bench points (called bad manager). It's not a lot, but it's a fun little idea to win a dollar here and there throughout the season and mostly a joke.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - MrRager - 09-11-2016

Well, the first week is mostly over. AND IT WAS AN AWESOME WEEK. GTFO here, I got this on lockdown.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 09-11-2016

(09-11-2016, 09:10 PM)MrRager Wrote: Well, the first week is mostly over. AND IT WAS AN AWESOME WEEK. GTFO here, I got this on lockdown.

Hell, my stud RB's haven't even played yet and I have 111 points, on pace for over 150.

Yall are gonna have to just hope all my players have their worst weeks in the playoffs like last year.

I had a clean sweep this Sunday. Bengals and Lions won, both fantasy teams winning by large margins. ThumbsUp

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - MrRager - 09-11-2016

(09-11-2016, 10:45 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Hell, my stud RB's haven't even played yet and I have 111 points, on pace for over 150.

Yall are gonna have to just hope all my players have their worst weeks in the playoffs like last year.

I had a clean sweep this Sunday. Bengals and Lions won, both fantasy teams winning by large margins. ThumbsUp

That's almost where I am at. Bengals won, Colts lost, I am dominating this league (may have the most points this week), and my other team is up, but it's a little close right now. Almost a perfect opening Sunday. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-12-2016

I'm very happy for both of you. ThumbsUp

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 09-12-2016

(09-12-2016, 12:46 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm very happy for both of you.   ThumbsUp

I talk smack and you come back with this? Way to make me feel like a jerk. Ninja

Thanks though.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - MrRager - 09-12-2016

(09-12-2016, 12:46 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm very happy for both of you.   ThumbsUp

Jordan Reed tomorrow- 1 catch, -7 yards, 1 fumble lost= -1.7 points.

I'm sorry. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-12-2016

(09-12-2016, 01:43 AM)MrRager Wrote: Jordan Reed tomorrow- 1 catch, -7 yards, 1 fumble lost= -1.7 points.

I'm sorry. 

Reed busts loose for 30 points and I end up with 150+ for the week.  And that's with John Brown only catching 1 pass.   

(09-12-2016, 01:09 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I talk smack and you come back with this? Way to make me feel like a jerk. Ninja

Thanks though.

I was being sarcastic.  I'll be right up there with you both.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 09-12-2016

Weak ***** sauce.

I'm gonna bounce back and annihilate Mr. Shake and Blake next week though.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 09-12-2016

Not a fun first week. Mellow

I lost my first selection in the draft to a torn ACL and Gary Barnridge got me a whopping 0 points. I knew Allen was an injury risk but really in the 2nd quarter of the first game? Now Watkins might be out for several weeks. The Bills seemed to have mishandled his injury the same way they did McCoy last year when I had him. Oh well the good news is my bench is strong.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 09-12-2016

Not a good start to the fantasy season for me. Cry

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 09-12-2016

I feel it may be time for the story of the old bull and the young bull