Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 09-12-2016

(09-12-2016, 09:35 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Weak ***** sauce.

I'm gonna bounce back and annihilate Mr. Shake and Blake next week though.

Wishful thinking. It's good to have goals, but only if they're realistic.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 09-13-2016

(09-11-2016, 10:45 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Hell, my stud RB's haven't even played yet and I have 111 points, on pace for over 150.

Yall are gonna have to just hope all my players have their worst weeks in the playoffs like last year.

I had a clean sweep this Sunday. Bengals and Lions won, both fantasy teams winning by large margins. ThumbsUp

Are you actually adopting Detroit as a 2nd team?  For Christ's sake, don't let that state do this to you!!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-13-2016

(09-13-2016, 09:15 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Are you actually adopting Detroit as a 2nd team?  For Christ's sake, don't let that state do this to you!!

It's the lead in the water, it's messing with his brain.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 09-13-2016

(09-13-2016, 09:15 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Are you actually adopting Detroit as a 2nd team?  For Christ's sake, don't let that state do this to you!!

It's the wife's team, so I'm stuck watching them every Sunday. I'll never have a 2nd team, but the Lions remind me of the Bengals in a lot of ways.

(09-13-2016, 11:43 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: It's the lead in the water, it's messing with his brain.

I'm nowhere near Flint, but I do worry about the well water sometimes.  Nervous

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - MrRager - 09-20-2016

Most points two weeks in a row?!?

[Image: 1ax5sy.jpg]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 09-20-2016

(09-20-2016, 02:57 AM)MrRager Wrote: Most points two weeks in a row?!?

[Image: 1ax5sy.jpg]

I'm considering your strategy for next year. What was it? Auto-drafting and inheriting the 2 best players in fantasy you say? Got it! Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-20-2016

(09-20-2016, 10:44 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I'm considering your strategy for next year. What was it? Auto-drafting and inheriting the 2 best players in fantasy you say? Got it! Ninja

Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - MrRager - 09-21-2016

(09-20-2016, 10:44 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I'm considering your strategy for next year. What was it? Auto-drafting and inheriting the 2 best players in fantasy you say? Got it! Ninja

Psssssh. Coming from the guy who inherited David Johnson!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 09-21-2016

(09-21-2016, 02:46 AM)MrRager Wrote: Psssssh. Coming from the guy who inherited David Johnson!

Yeah right he isn't that good. Johnson is a scrub Mellow

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 09-21-2016

Ooh, it looks like it's getting a little heated in here. My 2 cents...

If your team is auto-drafted you really relinquish any ability to engage in smack talk. I mean, that's just the way it is.

Now, being it's a free league, with a bunch of random people who have never met, I completely understand how hard it is to get everyone to agree on a time to draft. I have no problem with anyone not being able to make it. I'm actually just thankful we have people who are active during the season.

Oh, and I think we all know that I clearly fielded the best team. (If we're being honest, I hate my team. Outside of Julio Jones and Carson Palmer, I have assembled just a terrible roster. I may have the worst bench in the history of fantasy football.)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 09-21-2016

(09-21-2016, 10:55 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Yeah right he isn't that good. Johnson is a scrub Mellow

I'm not sure if you're serious or not, but I'll give you Eddie Lacy and Arian Foster for him.  Or Jeremy Langford and Jarvis Landy.  Look at my team and tell me what you'd want for him.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 09-21-2016

(09-21-2016, 02:36 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Oh, and I think we all know that I clearly fielded the best team. (If we're being honest, I hate my team.  Outside of Julio Jones and Carson Palmer, I have assembled just a terrible roster.  I may have the worst bench in the history of fantasy football.)

I'm right there with ya, Toast.  Err, I mean Wes.  I thought I drafted well, I graded out just fine.  Just unlucky on the NFL schedule matchups, I guess.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 09-21-2016

(09-21-2016, 02:38 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I'm not sure if you're serious or not, but I'll give you Eddie Lacy and Arian Foster for him.  Or Jeremy Langford and Jarvis Landy.  Look at my team and tell me what you'd want for him.

Im just kidding around I'm not looking to trade Johnson.

(09-21-2016, 02:54 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm right there with ya, Toast.  Err, I mean Wes.  I thought I drafted well, I graded out just fine.  Just unlucky on the NFL schedule matchups, I guess.

I bet your team will bounce back I was surprised you were 0-2.

My team desperately needs a RB to emerge. I'm feeling really good at WR, with Julio Jones being as good as it gets, and I think Landry is a solid enough two in PPR. The pair of them, I think, gives me an upper tier group. But I'm really thin after that. I think Carson Palmer will end up being a top 5 QB so I feel good there too. And Matt Ryan, while not great, is not a bad spot start either.

My damn running backs are just so god damn awful. I was hoping that between Lacy, Langford and Foster that I'd have one of them be a legitimate RB1. Langford is just awful. Green Bay isn't scoring like I thought they would, and Lacy will never get me a bunch of receptions either. He needs rushing TD's. Foster is done, I should have known better. Maybe Derrick Henry will take over at some point, that could be good for me.

My TE's are garbage. My bench is horrendous. I want to grab some guys off waivers but I'm going to hang on to my waiver priority until I can get the right guy. There just doesn't seem to be that much out there like there usually is. The guys that are available don't do much for me.

I just need to pray that Palmer, Jones and Landry can get me a built in 70 points or so a week and maybe I can pick matchuos for my other starters. And God forbid Jones gets hurt or this could get ugly for me in a hurry.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 09-21-2016

(09-21-2016, 03:20 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I bet your team will bounce back I was surprised you were 0-2.

Hope it happens soon, tough to make the playoffs from 0-3.

(09-21-2016, 06:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hope it happens soon, tough to make the playoffs from 0-3.

It's also tough when you have 2 starters go down 2 weeks in a row with ACL tears. I'm hoping this week I can avoid any serious injuries while get a win seems like a tall order based off the last 2 weeks. LOL

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-21-2016

I'd love nothing more than to hand Mr. Rager his ass to him this week. Thank god A.J.'s wife went into labor this week. (Extra incentive!)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 09-22-2016

Guess I can't complain too much...yet. Gurley has been disappointing and Cobb isn't rebounding the way I thought he would. Other than that my team is doing pretty good. Pitta is looking like a good find as a free agent. Jeffery is solid. Luck looks like he'll be fine and whoever starts at RB for the Steelers is always a beast for fantasy purposes.

Hopefully Gurley picks it up some. I can't dominate without him playing at a high level.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - MrRager - 09-24-2016

(09-21-2016, 06:07 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: My team desperately needs a RB to emerge.  I'm feeling really good at WR, with Julio Jones being as good as it gets, and I think Landry is a solid enough two in PPR.  The pair of them, I think, gives me an upper tier group.  But I'm really thin after that.  I think Carson Palmer will end up being a top 5 QB so I feel good there too.  And Matt Ryan, while not great, is not a bad spot start either.

My damn running backs are just so god damn awful.  I was hoping that between Lacy, Langford and Foster that I'd have one of them be a legitimate RB1.  Langford is just awful.  Green Bay isn't scoring like I thought they would, and Lacy will never get me a bunch of receptions either.  He needs rushing TD's.  Foster is done, I should have known better.  Maybe Derrick Henry will take over at some point, that could be good for me.

My TE's are garbage.  My bench is horrendous.  I want to grab some guys off waivers but I'm going to hang on to my waiver priority until I can get the right guy.  There just doesn't seem to be that much out there like there usually is.  The guys that are available don't do much for me.

I just need to pray that Palmer, Jones and Landry can get me a built in 70 points or so a week and maybe I can pick matchuos for my other starters.  And God forbid Jones gets hurt or this could get ugly for me in a hurry.
Oh come on, can't smack? What's the point of FF? But I feel like your RBs will end up being alright. I'm one of those who thinks Aaron Rodgers will get back to form and bought hard on Lacy this year. I'm also extremely thin at RB (who isn't?) since Ware is a starter for me and Charles is coming back. 

I will say, Foster was the first one on my do not draft list. An old RB with a ton of work in the past, an extensive injury history, and coming off an achilles tear? GTFO. I know I didn't draft, but I did rank/put on do not draft 200 players so I kinda sorta had a say in my team. 
(09-21-2016, 08:23 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'd love nothing more than to hand Mr. Rager his ass to him this week.  Thank god A.J.'s wife went into labor this week.  (Extra incentive!)

I'd take a loss if it means we win and AJ goes off, but with Denver's defense I'm not holding my breath. Even if he does go off, the rest of your team chugs so much dong I'll probably still win Ninja

Also, does anybody listen to the around the NFL podcast? I love it and they, mostly, have a pretty positive take on the Bengals chance of winning this week.