Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 09-24-2016

(09-21-2016, 08:23 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'd love nothing more than to hand Mr. Rager his ass to him this week.  Thank god A.J.'s wife went into labor this week.  (Extra incentive!)

So...you'd like to touch his butt? 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - MrRager - 09-24-2016

(09-24-2016, 10:01 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So...you'd like to touch his butt? 

We don't need all this fantasy football stuff for that. Let's cut out the middle man and go for it already.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-24-2016

(09-24-2016, 10:01 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So...you'd like to touch his butt? 

Yes, cut it off, and hand it to him.  You got a problem with that?   Mooning

(09-24-2016, 11:47 AM)MrRager Wrote: We don't need all this fantasy football stuff for that. Let's cut out the middle man and go for it already.

Uh, no comment.  

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 09-25-2016

In my other league (also in Yahoo and also a board league), I have 202 points so far.

Marvin Jones- 38.5
KC dst- 35.0
Christine Michael- 26.1
Doug Baldwin- 25.0
Jeremy Hill- 21.7
Allen Robinson- 17.7
Melvin Gordon- 13.8
Dalton- 11.2
Gary Barnidge- 8.6
Random Kicker- 5.0

And my 2nd flex (Sanu) plays Monday. First time I've seen anyone crack 200 points, even in this league with 2 flex players. Makes me wish I had Bell and Eifert ready to go. Maybe I could've cracked 250.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 08:55 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: In my other league (also in Yahoo and also a board league), I have 202 points so far.

Marvin Jones- 38.5
KC dst- 35.0
Christine Michael- 26.1
Doug Baldwin- 25.0
Jeremy Hill- 21.7
Allen Robinson- 17.7
Melvin Gordon- 13.8
Dalton- 11.2
Gary Barnidge- 8.6
Random Kicker- 5.0

And my 2nd flex (Sanu) plays Monday. First time I've seen anyone crack 200 points, even in this league with 2 flex players. Makes me wish I had Bell and Eifert ready to go. Maybe I could've cracked 250.

Well, I guess that just makes you the pivot man of the circle jerk.

I can say that, seeing how I am in last place... Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 08:59 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, I guess that just makes you the pivot man of the circle jerk.

I can say that, seeing how I am in last place... Ninja

Ouch. I would say I can relate, but I really can't. I've only had maybe 2-3 losing seasons in around 20 leagues since 2008, and even the losing seasons were pretty competitive. I'll be off to a 5-1 start in my 2 leagues this year.

* note: the over the top smugness of this post was only intended to make you feel even worse about looking up at me in the standings, which is a feeling you should get used to.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-25-2016

(09-24-2016, 11:47 AM)MrRager Wrote: We don't need all this fantasy football stuff for that. Let's cut out the middle man and go for it already.

Consider your ass officially handed to you. 77.28 points?   Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - MrRager - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 09:38 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Consider your ass officially handed to you.  77.28 points?   Hilarious

Hooollllllyyyy shit. What an awful weekend. I didn't see Walker was out (not that it would have mattered) and the Bengals looked like poopoo. I'll take that booty thank you very much. 

Meanwhile Morris scores a TD. The worst part was seeing the notification for Ware scoring a TD, the call getting reversed, and then him fumbling... Feels bad, man.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 09-25-2016

My guys hit their potential this week for a whopping 170.46 points.

Derek Carr - 12.86

Jordy Nelson - 28.10
T.Y. Hilton - 31.40
David Johnson - 26.10
Christine Michael - 25.10
Eric Ebron - 11.90
Victor Cruz - 10.00
Dan Bailey - 7.00 (still playing)
New England - 18.00

Also the bolded guys will soon be upgraded with Eifert and Brady coming back. ThumbsUp

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 09-27-2016

Smooth move by yours truely for leaving Jeremy Hill, Jimmy Graham, and Terrelle Pryor on the bench as they only racked up 72.60 points between the 3 of them, while my starters (Kelvin Benjamin, Ryan matthews, and Jason Witten) combined for 4 points.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 09-27-2016

(09-27-2016, 02:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Smooth move by yours truely for leaving Jeremy Hill, Jimmy Graham, and Terrelle Pryor on the bench as they only racked up 72.60 points between the 3 of them, while my starters (Kelvin Benjamin, Ryan matthews, and Jason Witten) combined for 4 points.

Ouch. At least you have them though. I really didn't think Pryor would be this strong in his first year as a WR.

Makes me wish we would've converted him. The guy is a dream gadget player and shows promise as a WR.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 09-28-2016

Anybody in need of a QB? Or would anyone like to make me an offer on Jarvis Landy? I desperately need RB's. Langford is out for awhile, and frankly he sucks anyways. Lacy is on a bye, Foster is out, newly acquired Darren Sproles is on a bye. The only back I can even play this week is Derrick Henry. And I've never seen a waiver wire so thin. There is no one out there.

So if you got a decent back you're looking to move let me know. If you need a decent QB let me know. If you love Jarvis Landry in PPR as much as I do let me know, but he won't come cheap.

[Image: lmad-curtain.GIF]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 09-29-2016

(09-28-2016, 09:49 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Anybody in need of a QB?  Or would anyone like to make me an offer on Jarvis Landy?  I desperately need RB's.  Langford is out for awhile, and frankly he sucks anyways.  Lacy is on a bye, Foster is out, newly acquired Darren Sproles is on a bye.  The only back I can even play this week is Derrick Henry.  And I've never seen a waiver wire so thin.  There is no one out there.

So if you got a decent back you're looking to move let me know.  If you need a decent QB let me know.  If you love Jarvis Landry in PPR as much as I do let me know, but he won't come cheap.

[Image: lmad-curtain.GIF]

Just sent you a proposal

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 09-29-2016

(09-29-2016, 02:01 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Just sent you a proposal

Not too shabby.  I like it.  I'm going to accept it.  Hope you dig having Landry, he's a PPR monster.  I just hope Freeman can have more games like his last.

For anybody who doesn't check the league transactions: I'm trading Vas Deferens Jarvis Landy for Devonte Freeman.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 09-29-2016

Jarvis Landry for Devonta Freeman?

I guess that's not overly lopsided, but I'd say toast wins that trade. I guess Freeman hasn't been punching it in as much this year, but there's always hope that will change. Plus Freeman is still running well (6.3 ypc) and he catches a lot of passes (valuable in PPR).

Landry catches lots of passes too, so I guess it's fair. Freeman is a great pickup for a RB starved team though.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 09-29-2016

Yeah, I have to take that deal, no question. The only healthy running back I had to start this week was Derrick Henry. I think Freeman is an absolute stud but they keep taking him out in the redzone Tevin Coleman keeps vulchuring all his TD's. Coleman had 3 last week Gaah

Landry is no joke though in PPR. He's crazy consistent, which is worth a ton. I really hate to let him go. Now I just have Julio Jones and a bunch of turds. I just need to hope that Steve Smith starts playing more like last year before he was hurt Honestly, my team sucks. It's amazing I'm 2-1. I've scored jack shit in points.

For anyone looking for a decent QB I'm still looking to move one. If your QB situation is a mess and you want Palmer or Ryan I'd be open to moving them. I'd pair them with an Arian Foster or Steve Smith to get an upgrade too.

Oh, and if the commish sees this it's probably good if that trade goes through today. Landry is playing tonight so Vas we'll need to set his lineup accordingly.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 09-29-2016

(09-29-2016, 05:22 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Oh, and if the commish sees this it's probably good if that trade goes through today.  Landry is playing tonight so Vas we'll need to set his lineup accordingly.

Yup.  Thats going to be some BS if you get both of them this week and I get neither.  Either push it through today, or hold off until monday if not possible.  Guess I should have thought about that.

Realistically I think its a fair trade.  I have other backs performing well and need some help at WR.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 09-29-2016

I gotta give the nod to Urinal I think he got the better deal.

Freeman and Coleman both have looked good splitting carries and I think Urinal just capitalized on a great week by Freeman largely because he was playing one of the worst defenses in football. Landry is a PPR machine and by far the best weapon Miami has so I think he will be more consistent.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 09-29-2016

(09-29-2016, 05:27 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Yup.  Thats going to be some BS if you get both of them this week and I get neither.  Either push it through today, or hold off until monday if not possible.  Guess I should have thought about that.

Realistically I think its a fair trade.  I have other backs performing well and need some help at WR.

If Toast starts Landry tonight the trade will get pushed to next week.