Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-16-2016

(10-12-2016, 04:53 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I've lost a couple close ones.  Sooner or later, all cylinders will fire on the same day..
Sorry Sunset..haha

Example: That's what she/your mom/gf/wife/sister said!  LMAO 

Git-R-Dun!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 10-18-2016

Sunset, please tell your wife I'm sorry for emasculating you like that in front of your buddies. It's going to take more than a couple of T sessions and single packs to get your confidence up again. Maybe you can throw an old clawfoot on the deck and see if a soak gets something stirring.

If someone knows this sad sack irl, please convey my condolences. There is no way he logs back in this season.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-18-2016

(10-16-2016, 08:48 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Looks like one of the unbeatens is going down...

His fantasy team now matches his fantasy life.

And then there was one.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 10-20-2016

Anyone open for a trade? I'm looking for a good TE.

I'm willing to offer up one of my 3 good-but-not-great WR's (Baldwin, Cobb or Sanders) plus I might be willing to throw in Pitta, who hasn't exactly been terrible. Depends on the offer though.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - treee - 10-20-2016

(10-20-2016, 02:45 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Anyone open for a trade? I'm looking for a good TE.

I'm willing to offer up one of my 3 good-but-not-great WR's (Baldwin, Cobb or Sanders) plus I might be willing to throw in Pitta, who hasn't exactly been terrible. Depends on the offer though.
Interested in J Stewart?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 10-20-2016

(10-20-2016, 03:14 PM)treee Wrote: Interested in J Stewart?

Are you saying you're interested in Johnathan Stewart? If so, yeah I'm deep enough to offer him up too.

(10-20-2016, 04:07 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Are you saying you're interested in Johnathan Stewart? If so, yeah I'm deep enough to offer him up too.
Wrong thread for me haha

(10-20-2016, 04:08 PM)treee Wrote: Wrong thread for me haha

Lol. You had me looking for a TE named "J Stewart". I'm thinking "man, did some unknown have a break out year that I haven't heard about?" 

(10-20-2016, 04:14 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Lol. You had me looking for a TE named "J Stewart". I'm thinking "man, did some unknown have a break out year that I haven't heard about?" 
I'm in the P&R league and Im still looking for a replacement for Montcreif.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 10-23-2016

(10-20-2016, 02:45 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Anyone open for a trade? I'm looking for a good TE.

I'd maybe be willing to move Martellus Bennett.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 10-23-2016

I am phat at RB, but I need a QB. Anybody game?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 10-24-2016

(10-23-2016, 10:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I am phat at RB, but I need a QB. Anybody game?

I tried to offer you Matt Ryan earlier in the year. Not sure if you saw it.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 10-24-2016

I've never had more injuries on a team before. I definitely need another back.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 10-25-2016

(10-24-2016, 05:34 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I've never had more injuries on a team before.  I definitely need another back.

CP9 can get you Jennings or Matthews.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 10-26-2016

(10-25-2016, 12:48 AM)bfine32 Wrote: CP9 can get you Jennings or Matthews.

Interesting.  Let me consider it for a little bit.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 10-26-2016

(10-26-2016, 12:34 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Interesting.  Let me consider it for a little bit.

Okey Doke, roll with Darren Sproles and Travis Henry.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 10-26-2016

CJ anderson might be out for the season. You should see if that booker kid is available.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 10-27-2016

(10-26-2016, 07:09 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: CJ anderson might be out for the season. You should see if that booker kid is available.

CJ's going to be fine, but still a good bye week pickup

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-04-2016

Looks like I'm finally going down this week. Sad

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 11-04-2016

(11-04-2016, 09:44 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Looks like I'm finally going down this week.   Sad

Good. Now you can stop pretending you have the best team. :andy: