Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 05-08-2017

(05-08-2017, 10:24 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Say you have a player you want to keep 2 seasons in a row. How is that players value determined considering they weren't in the draft the previous year.

And for that matter, are we going to even have keepers?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 05-08-2017

(05-08-2017, 12:18 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: And for that matter, are we going to even have keepers?

I like having keepers but it does make it harder for weaker teams to rise up and you have the issue of turnover but if Mr.Rager for example keeps playing this year he should have his guys he drafted last year to choose from.

If we do continue on with keepers I think some adjustments need to be made to keep it competitive. I have David Johnson and he was my keeper last year for an 8th round pick because I picked him up off of waivers. Do I get to keep him again this year for 8th round value? That seems unfair so I think we either have to adjust players costs to keep them after the first time being a keeper based off of their ranking for the upcoming season or we should block owners from keeping the same players 2 years in a row.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 05-08-2017

Of course we're gonna have keepers. I've got Zeke you know.

As to weaker teams improving I went from the cellar the Championship game in one year.

I do understand I am uniquely gifted, but even a normal human can improve 4-5 spots.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 05-08-2017

(05-08-2017, 02:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course we're gonna have keepers. I've got Zeke you know.

As to weaker teams improving I went from the cellar the Championship game in one year.

I do understand I am uniquely gifted, but even a normal human can improve 4-5 spots.

Good point. Anything can happen.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 05-08-2017

(05-08-2017, 02:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course we're gonna have keepers. I've got Zeke you know.

You forgot humble.   Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 06-01-2017

Last year Cupcakes wanted to turn the League over to me because life was keeping him from fulfilling his duties as Commish. I suggested he remain as Commish and simply give me assistant Commish rights. Well the problem I'm running into now is that only the Commish can renew the league.

We're still very early in the process but we want to get as much juice out of the squeeze as possible; as this was about the time of year it was renewed last year (6/5/2016). So if JC is still around either renew the league or just turn it over to me. If we (I) don't hear JC in the next couple weeks we'll explore plan B. Here is the list I have from last year. If you're in say so, if not, you will be replaced:

Cage The Bengal
Vas Deferens
bfine32
Shake
Wolf
Tiger Teeth
Harley
Sunset
Mantooth (Heard he has given deuces to the Board)
Cupcake
Rager (He will not be back)
Bengal Dude
Eox

So we will definitely have one opening and possibly 3-4 (Eox, Mantooth, Cupcakes....)

Coach McNeil is first in the chute if he wants in and I have Hollodero and BenZoo. I know rfaulk has chimed in from time to time so if he wants a spot he'll move in the order just below McNeil.

If you've requested to be on the waiting list and I missed you, let me know.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 06-01-2017

I'm in.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 06-02-2017

I'm in.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 06-02-2017

I'm in.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 06-02-2017

I'm in.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rezolve11 - 06-02-2017

I would like to be a part of it if not enough people show up. I did reply in this thread earlier Tongue

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 06-02-2017

I'm in.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Bengal Dude - 06-02-2017

In

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 06-03-2017

I'd like to be on the list of replacements, but give the others a crack before me, this year. I'm just not sure i can give it the proper time and attention you guys deserve, right now. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 06-03-2017

I'd like to stay in the league. PM me if you need anything from me as its the only way Ill be sure to see it. See ya ***** in Sept!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 06-03-2017

(06-03-2017, 04:48 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I'd like to stay in the league. PM me if you need anything from me as its the only way Ill be sure to see it. See ya ***** in Sept!

Of course you're in. Every league needs a door mat

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - eoxyod - 06-03-2017

But I wasn't even in the last league

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 06-04-2017

(06-03-2017, 09:24 PM)eoxyod Wrote: But I wasn't even in the last league

Thought you took over for dude that tried to crash the boards.

I have no problem excluding you. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - eoxyod - 06-04-2017

(06-04-2017, 01:06 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Thought you took over for dude that tried to crash the boards.

I have no problem excluding you. 

Oh yeah now I remember lol. Sorry I cannot

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 06-08-2017

Have we decided what kind of draft we're having? Maybe we should put it to a vote. Once we get the 12 managers of course. For the record, I'd prefer to keep it as is.