Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 06-22-2017

Howdy!

I'm still game.

Are we doing keepers again?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 06-22-2017

(06-22-2017, 12:20 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Good morning, old gentlemen!!!

I just renewed this league and set bfine back in as co-commish.

Is everyone still planning on being a part of it?

Have a blessed day....

Well, long time no see.  I'm still in. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 06-23-2017

(06-22-2017, 12:44 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: JC is back!   How the hell you been old chap?

I've been good. Insanely busy, but really good.

How are things with all you guys?

(06-22-2017, 01:58 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Howdy!

I'm still game.

Are we doing keepers again?

I imagine that we would.  If everyone still wants to, it would be the same rules as last year.

(06-22-2017, 04:56 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well, long time no see.  I'm still in. 

Awesome. Good to see you here, buddy.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 06-23-2017

So, I see that you guys may have been in the process of making some post-JC plans.

If those plans are far along, I'll bow out and you guys can keep up with it. I understand that you probably all thought that I was never coming back.

.....but if everyone would like to keep this going, I'd love to still make this happen.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 06-23-2017

No, you need to be in. Cage created another league for some guys who want to play. And a few of us are in both leagues. But I don't think bfine sent out any actual invites yet. Plus, Eox said he can't play this year.

The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BenZoo2 - 06-23-2017

Hey Jc! It looks like this league will be full so I may try and get in the other one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 06-23-2017

(06-23-2017, 10:02 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: So, I see that you guys may have been in the process of making some post-JC plans.  

If those plans are far along, I'll bow out and you guys can keep up with it.  I understand that you probably all thought that I was never coming back.

.....but if everyone would like to keep this going, I'd love to still make this happen.

Yeah, it's probably best that you quit.......

OK, I'm playin' Very happy that you are still involved; I just wasn't sure of your intent so I was making plans. I do believe Cage is wanting to start a 2nd Board League. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 06-23-2017

(06-23-2017, 10:02 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: So, I see that you guys may have been in the process of making some post-JC plans.  

If those plans are far along, I'll bow out and you guys can keep up with it.  I understand that you probably all thought that I was never coming back.

No post-JC plans...

I made that league because members were visiting this thread asking for a spot and I figured we were full so a 2nd league could be made.

Plus we didn't know if this was going to an Auction format or not.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 06-25-2017

(06-19-2017, 11:51 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Happy to join if you guys need another.

PM me your email address,

We have one opening and you are first in the chute (PAPinhead) is no longer active. 

Got in and looked at the league for the first time today. A couple things:

We will do keepers and they will cost you the next round higher draft pick. If you drafted Player A last year in the 4th rd. you forfeit a 3rd this year. Hold true for keepers you keep for a second year. If he cost you a 2nd last year he costs a 1st this year.

An 8th rd is the cheapest a player can cost you. UDFAs, Waiver wire players, and players taken in Rd 9 or later will cost you a 8th. 1st rd is the most and player can cost. If you took him in the 1st this year. He'll cost a 1st this year.

This will be the draft order for this year, (Board Member?). If I got it wrong let me know.

McBengalface (Dude)
Sorry Eiferted (Vacant)
Johnald Trump (JC)
Sunset (Duh)
Toast (Mantooth)
Harley (Duh)
Teeth (Duh)
Wolf (Duh)
Cheeseburgers (Shake)
Urinal (VD)
Hugh G. (Mr Awesome)
Cage (duh)

Much more to follow.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 06-25-2017

So is JC still doing the other league? That means I'm in 3 plus the fanduel.

[Image: gxEUTN9.gif]

(06-25-2017, 07:26 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: So is JC still doing the other league? That means I'm in 3 plus the fanduel.

1. JC (I'm assuming Cupcakes) has mentioned nothing of doing the "other" league ( I assume you are referring to the league Cage created).

2. What does his participation have to do with the amount of leagues you are in?

3. I've always been a huge advocate of other leagues in the forum and to use them as an avenue to gain access to the "Official" League. I just don't understand the premise of have the same people in both. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 06-26-2017

(06-23-2017, 12:42 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Hey Jc!  It looks like this league will be full so I may try and get in the other one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like one of the teams....who was DJS, then Eoxyod, then MR. Rager, may not be participating.  It's a cursed slot though, as I think it's the only one that's had any turnover.

The "wait list" is only one dude though, so if he doesn't jump in, we'll send you an invite.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 06-26-2017

(06-25-2017, 07:26 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: So is JC still doing the other league? That means I'm in 3 plus the fanduel.

(06-25-2017, 09:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 1. JC (I'm assuming Cupcakes) has mentioned nothing of doing the "other" league ( I assume you are referring to the league Cage created).

2. What does his participation have to do with the amount of leagues you are in?

3. I've always been a huge advocate of other leagues in the forum and to use them as an avenue to gain access to the "Official" League. I just don't understand the premise of have the same people in both. 

The only other league I plan on doing is the one I've been in for a decade with my brothers and our friends.  I have no desire to lose to all of you nerds in more than one league.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 07-05-2017

So are we set with all of our spots? Just wondering.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 07-06-2017

(07-05-2017, 05:40 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: So are we set with all of our spots?  Just wondering.

I'll get it all set up over the weekend. We are full; Coach McNeil is taking the available spot. Once I set the draft order we will discuss possible draft dates and keepers. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 07-06-2017

(07-06-2017, 08:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: keepers. 

Ugh! ok.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 07-06-2017

(07-06-2017, 08:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'll get it all set up over the weekend. We are full; Coach McNeil is taking the available spot. Once I set the draft order we will discuss possible draft dates and keepers. 

Awesome.  Thanks for the info.   ThumbsUp

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 07-08-2017

(07-06-2017, 08:23 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Ugh! ok.

I have arguably the best keeper in the league and would be great value as I draft 2nd to last. WTS, I am but a humble servant; if the majority do not want keepers we'll go that direction. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 07-08-2017

(07-08-2017, 04:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have arguably the best keeper in the league and would be great value as I draft 2nd to last. WTS, I am but a humble servant; if the majority do not want keepers we'll go that direction. 

I'm cool with doing it your way brother. My only thing is if someone really has a sucky year, there's 10 good players off the board the next year. Makes it harder to make a comeback. Damn it, I just sounded like a Clinton! Eff that, I'm rolling with whatever! ThumbsUp