Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Lawless_1 - 08-01-2017

I'll check that one out. I was playing in money leagues at work the last few years but switched jobs and by the time I thought about fantasy football all the spots were taken.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 08-01-2017

(08-01-2017, 03:15 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: I want in if you got a spot.

(08-01-2017, 07:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Lawless!! Where u been? 

Unfortunately we are full with a waiting list. I do know that Cage is running a second Board League (JV) and there are a couple folks double dipping. Perhaps one of them would be willing to give you their spot in that league. Or I could be thuggish and kick them out of this one....

Well, as I recall, some only joined the second league to fill the vacancies.  Certainly, at least one of them would have enough heart to give up a spot so that Lawless can play.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-01-2017

(08-01-2017, 07:09 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, as I recall, some only joined the second league to fill the vacancies.  Certainly, at least one of them would have enough heart to give up a spot so that Lawless can play.

I would drop out, but I don't think it would do Lawless any good as I'm pretty sure there's a waiting list of 3 or 4.  

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 08-01-2017

(08-01-2017, 07:12 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I would drop out, but I don't think it would do Lawless any good as I'm pretty sure there's a waiting list of 3 or 4.  

For this league, or the second league?  The members holding spots in both leagues are the ones that I was speaking out to.  Are you one of them?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-01-2017

(08-01-2017, 07:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: For this league, or the second league?  The members holding spots in both leagues are the ones that I was speaking out to.  Are you one of them?

I'm in both.  And I think I'm going to tell Cage to drop me.  I don't want any hard feelings against me.

(08-01-2017, 07:26 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm in both.  And I think I'm going to tell Cage to drop me.  I don't want any hard feelings against me.

That is very big of you to do so.  I wonder how many others are entered in both leagues?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 08-01-2017

(08-01-2017, 07:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: For this league, or the second league?  The members holding spots in both leagues are the ones that I was speaking out to.  Are you one of them?

Lawless would be third in line for the league I started.

Tiger Teeth and Harley both joined my league

CoachMcneil joined my league and the Official league around the same time

and I'm in the this league and commish for the Other league

Just so everybody is clear haha

(08-01-2017, 07:28 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Lawless would be third in line for the league I started.

Cage, I'm sorry to do this, but drop me from the league.  It's only right for some of these other guys to get to play.  

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 08-01-2017

(08-01-2017, 07:31 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Cage, I'm sorry to do this, but drop me from the league.  It's only right for some of these other guys to get to play.  

That's cool man no worries.

Still looking forward to beating you in this league though.  Smirk

(08-01-2017, 07:49 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Still looking forward to beating you in this league though.  Smirk

Well, you ARE the reigning Champ.  

(08-01-2017, 07:28 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Lawless would be third in line for the league I started.

Well then, if there are 3 waiting, and there were a total 4 crossing over to both leagues, seems like there is room for everyone to play.  I mean the whole point of starting a second league was to give opportunity to those wishing to play, right?  I mean, I'm not attempting to leverage you, or anyone into dropping their spot in either league.  I just think that if one already has a spot in the original league, the friendly thing to do is opt out of the other league, since there are interested candidates.

(08-01-2017, 08:06 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well then, if there are 3 waiting, and there were a total 4 crossing over to both leagues, seems like there is room for everyone to play.  I mean the whole point of starting a second league was to give opportunity to those wishing to play, right?  I mean, I'm not attempting to leverage you, or anyone into dropping their spot in either league.  I just think that if one already has a spot in the original league, the friendly thing to do is opt out of the other league, since there are interested candidates.

No I agree. I sent out a message to Jpoore the next guy on my list I'm assuming he wants Tiger Teeth's spot.

The next guy on my list is packerbacker and than Lawless and it'd be cool to get them in leagues so what I suggest is we ask Harley Dog and Coach to commit to a league but I don't want to force anybody out either so I'lll leave it up to them. Whatever spots are left will go to packerbacker and Lawless.

I have to check in with another one of my members though and make sure he is still committed.

(07-14-2017, 06:05 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm keeping DeMarco Murray, and Jordan Reed.

Change that; I'm keeping DeMarco Murray, and Brandin Cooks.  Jordan Reed is apparently made of glass.  From head to injured toe!

The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BenZoo2 - 08-01-2017

I'd like to keep my spot on the waiting list in this league if possible. I would certainly make room to switch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Lawless_1 - 08-03-2017

Same here. I'd like to play in as high of a league as possible. I haven't posted on the forums alot for the past year or so but I plan on being active this season.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 08-03-2017

(08-03-2017, 01:00 AM)Lawless_1 Wrote: Same here. I'd like to play in as high of a league as possible. I haven't posted on the forums alot for the past year or so but I plan on being active this season.

Not sure what you mean by as high as possible but the other board league doesnt have anything to do with this league.

It's not jv it just has different rules and what not.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Lawless_1 - 08-03-2017

(08-03-2017, 01:20 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Not sure what you mean by as high as possible but the other board league doesnt have anything to do with this league.

It's not jv it just has different rules and what not.
This one is more established without a heavy rotation of new players. Plus it's a keeper league. I've never got to play in one but if my league I played in the past few years was that way I'd get David Johnson super cheap since I drafted him as a rookie with my last pick lol.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 08-03-2017

(08-03-2017, 01:45 AM)Lawless_1 Wrote: This one is more established without a heavy rotation of new players. Plus it's a keeper league. I've never got to play in one but if my league I played in the past few years was that way I'd get David Johnson super cheap since I drafted him as a rookie with my last pick lol.

Keeping David Johnson on the cheap? That's what I do. 8th rounder last year and a 7th this.  Rock On

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 08-03-2017

I like turtles.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-03-2017

(08-03-2017, 04:55 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I like turtles.

It's most likely because they are slow and like you; come in last.