Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - MrRager - 08-03-2017

I was apart of the league last year, but I'll give my spot up this year to whomever is next on the list. I'll be entirely too busy with my move across country. Thank you for the fun last year!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-03-2017

Hey bfine, is there a way you can tell me what draft picks I'm giving up for my keepers? Or steer me to a link where I can find it myself. Thanks.

P.S. No, I can't remember when I drafted them or if I got them on waivers.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BenZoo2 - 08-03-2017

If there's an opening here I'll swap leagues, if possible

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-03-2017

(08-03-2017, 09:29 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Hey bfine, is there a way you can tell me what draft picks I'm giving up for my keepers?  Or steer me to a link where I can find it myself.  Thanks.

P.S.  No, I can't remember when I drafted them or if I got them on waivers.

Cooks will cost you a 1st (drafted in the 2nd) and Murray (Drafted in the 3rd) will cost you a 2nd.

FYI, you also have AJ and he will cost you a first

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-03-2017

(07-16-2017, 12:34 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: My team sucks. Time to rebuild.

I'd think keeping Zach Ertz for a 6th may be something to consider, but yeah, your team sucks. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-03-2017

(08-03-2017, 09:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Cooks will cost you a 1st (drafted in the 2nd) and Murray (Drafted in the 3rd) will cost you a 2nd.

FYI, you also have AJ and he will cost you a first

Thanks.  Well then in that case I'll keep AJ and Murray.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 08-03-2017

(08-03-2017, 10:21 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Thanks.  Well then in that case I'll keep AJ and Murray.

Hmm, Brady to Cooks, I like the sound of that..  Hilarious

(08-03-2017, 10:29 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hmm, Brady to Cooks, I like the sound of that..  Hilarious

Would you please mind your own business?  I'm confused enough!   Confused

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 08-03-2017

(08-03-2017, 10:37 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Would you please mind your own business?  I'm confused enough!   Confused

Well, if you're confused, allow me to help.  You should likely keep Cooks, and allow AJ Green to go back to the pond.  He's getting older, and is likely on a rapid decline.  Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 08-06-2017

I'll roll with Jordan Howard and Doug Baldwin as my keepers.

Baldwin for a 7th and Howard for an 8th should set me up nicely.

Do we have to set our own keepers or is that for the commish?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 08-06-2017

(08-06-2017, 07:05 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'll roll with Jordan Howard and Doug Baldwin as my keepers.

Baldwin for a 7th and Howard for an 8th should set me up nicely.

Do we have to set our own keepers or is that for the commish?

You can set your own.  It took me a minute of button clicking to find what I was looking for, but it's pretty easy.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-07-2017

(08-03-2017, 10:41 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, if you're confused, allow me to help.  You should likely keep Cooks, and allow AJ Green to go back to the pond.  He's getting older, and is likely on a rapid decline.  Ninja

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRo21GcrWI0GqM1fM53vBb...0tMVy5h_ih]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-10-2017

When do folks want to draft?

I usually like to do it between the 3rd-4th playoff game; however this year there's not a lot of time. Game 3 is AUG 27, game 4 is AUG 30th. That is Sun-Thurs. So if we want to draft on a weekend it has to be before game 3. Give me your suggestions here are then I'll start a separate poll with a couple options and majority will rule.

FWIW I am available any weekday after 6 PM and anytime on the weekends. My preference would be Monday AUG 28 7PM, but I can make anything work.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-10-2017

(08-06-2017, 08:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You can set your own.  It took me a minute of button clicking to find what I was looking for, but it's pretty easy.

I think you can set your own however; you cannot set what they cost. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 08-10-2017

(08-10-2017, 06:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think you can set your own however; you cannot set what they cost. 

Ah, I just assumed that it automatically updated to the parameters set by the 'Commish and Asst. Commish.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-10-2017

(08-10-2017, 06:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: When do folks want to draft?

FWIW I am available any weekday after 6 PM and anytime on the weekends. My preference would be Monday AUG 28 7PM, but I can make anything work.

^^  This.  I am pretty well available any time.  Would prefer nothing real late if possible.  But am good with whatever works out so we can ALL be there.

The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BenZoo2 - 08-10-2017

I can assume the last spot was filled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-10-2017

(08-10-2017, 08:06 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I can assume the last spot was filled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as I know, we are full.  But I could be wrong.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 08-10-2017

I'm free whenever.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 08-11-2017

(08-10-2017, 06:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: When do folks want to draft?

I usually like to do it between the 3rd-4th playoff game; however this year there's not a lot of time. Game 3 is AUG 27, game 4 is AUG 30th. That is Sun-Thurs. So if we want to draft on a weekend it has to be before game 3. Give me your suggestions here are then I'll start a separate poll with a couple options and majority will rule.

I am also available pretty much any time after 6 M-F.  Saturday and Sunday, I usually end up doing some sort of task/chore/event/bs, so those aren't preferable, but if the majority goes that way, I can probably make it happen.

Monday, August 28th at 7:00PM is good with me.