Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-11-2017

(08-10-2017, 08:06 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I can assume the last spot was filled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it is. You are #2 on the waitlist. 

We decided to keep one member that no longer participates in the forum; however, we may want to rethink that as this is the Official Board League and participating in the board should be a requirement. Of course this is just my thought. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-11-2017

(08-11-2017, 10:23 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes, it is. You are #2 on the waitlist. 

We decided to keep one member that no longer participates in the forum; however, we may want to rethink that as this is the Official Board League and participating in the board should be a requirement. Of course this is just my thought. 

It's my thought, too.  Only makes sense that you are an active member of the board to be in this particular league.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-16-2017

(08-11-2017, 10:12 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Monday, August 28th at 7:00PM is good with me.

So is this gonna' work for everybody?  Sound off dudes!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 08-16-2017

(08-10-2017, 06:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: When do folks want to draft?

I usually like to do it between the 3rd-4th playoff game; however this year there's not a lot of time. Game 3 is AUG 27, game 4 is AUG 30th. That is Sun-Thurs. So if we want to draft on a weekend it has to be before game 3. Give me your suggestions here are then I'll start a separate poll with a couple options and majority will rule.

FWIW I am available any weekday after 6 PM and anytime on the weekends. My preference would be Monday AUG 28 7PM, but I can make anything work.

I'm good with weekday evenings.  7 pm would be optimal, but anything after 6 is usually doable.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Bengal Dude - 08-16-2017

(08-16-2017, 04:42 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: So is this gonna' work for everybody?  Sound off dudes!

I'll have to start on auto draft most likely. My kid has a doctor appointment shortly before the start time.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 08-16-2017

i can be flexible. the 28th would work just fine though.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 08-16-2017

(08-16-2017, 04:56 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'll have to start on auto draft most likely. My kid has a doctor appointment shortly before the start time.

What about the next day?  I had to auto draft one of my teams last season, never recovered..

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-16-2017

(08-16-2017, 04:56 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'll have to start on auto draft most likely. My kid has a doctor appointment shortly before the start time.

Well I don't think either commish has set anything for certain.  Any evening around 7:00 or so works for me.  

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 08-16-2017

I'm good with anything but the 1st through the 4th. Will be doing a family vacation at Put-In-Bay! And we have to schedule around the Dr appt!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 08-17-2017

(08-11-2017, 10:23 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes, it is. You are #2 on the waitlist. 

(08-11-2017, 12:17 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: It's my thought, too.  Only makes sense that you are an active member of the board to be in this particular league.

Idk man. Not throwing Cupcakes under the bus, but I wouldn't exactly call him "active" anymore by any stretch. As long as they're dedicated to the league, I'm fine with both of them playing.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-17-2017

(08-17-2017, 01:10 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Idk man. Not throwing Cupcakes under the bus, but I wouldn't exactly call him "active" anymore by any stretch. As long as they're dedicated to the league, I'm fine with both of them playing.

I wasn't referring to anyone specifically, and certainly not JC.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-17-2017

Nothing set in stone. I can move it to the 29th.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 08-17-2017

(08-17-2017, 07:07 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I wasn't referring to anyone specifically, and certainly not JC.

I have a hunch that bfine was talking about Wes with his post. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - treee - 08-17-2017

(08-17-2017, 12:19 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I have a hunch that bfine was talking about Wes with his post. 
I found his rant entertaining. Sad it was removed.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Bengal Dude - 08-17-2017

(08-17-2017, 12:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nothing set in stone. I can move it to the 29th.

That would work for me.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 08-19-2017

I'll just bow out. Someone can have my spot. No sense in staying in a league if it's anything other than fun. And rules are rules, I suppose. Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes

Best of luck to everyone!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 08-21-2017

Anything on a weekday evening that is early in the week is good. Say Mon-Wed. Except for this week. Gonna be in New Orleans for a couple of days.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 08-21-2017

(08-01-2017, 08:12 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: No I agree. I sent out a message to Jpoore the next guy on my list I'm assuming he wants Tiger Teeth's spot.

The next guy on my list is packerbacker and than Lawless and it'd be cool to get them in leagues so what I suggest is we ask Harley Dog and Coach to commit to a league but I don't want to force anybody out either so I'lll leave it up to them. Whatever spots are left will go to packerbacker and Lawless.

I have to check in with another one of my members though and make sure he is still committed.

I'm certainly not wanting to bail on your league,but if allows others to step in, I'm all for it. Joined your league then I was the next water boy in line for TOMBL. Do what's best. No worries.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-23-2017

When in the heck is our draft?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-23-2017

(08-23-2017, 01:17 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: When in the heck is our draft?

29th 7 PM