Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 07-24-2018

(07-24-2018, 01:14 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Are we gettin' close to opening the league?

Fantasy Ho!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 07-24-2018

(07-24-2018, 05:37 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Fantasy Ho!

I resemble that remark.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 07-28-2018

I posted a message in the league; hopefully it gets to JC's inbox and he answers. If not we will explore other options.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 07-29-2018

Last year we cut sling with Toast Jones because he was no longer active on the board and it appears JC has followed suit. IMO to be a member of the Official Message Board Fantasy League you must be active in the forum. With JC out we are down to 10 as Cage the Bengal is also out.

From memory here is who we have:
bfine
shake
teeth
Ben Zoo
Harley
Sunset
Van Deferns
Coach
Bengal Dude

One of the vacancies is Hollodero's if he wants it. The next in line in Lawless but I'm not sure he's active anymore.

PM me your email and your name on the board and I will send you an invite.

JC, if you read this; no disrespect; we just gotta move forward.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 07-29-2018

(07-29-2018, 04:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Last year we cut sling with Toast Jones because he was no longer active on the board and it appears JC has followed suit. IMO to be a member of the Official Message Board Fantasy League you must be active in the forum. With JC out we are down to 10 as Cage the Bengal is also out.

From memory here is who we have:
bfine
shake
teeth
Ben Zoo
Harley
Sunset
Van Deferns
Coach
Bengal Dude

One of the vacancies is Hollodero's if he wants it. The next in line in Lawless but I'm not sure he's active anymore.

PM me your email and your name on the board and I will send you an invite.

JC, if you read this; no disrespect; we just gotta move forward.

Appreciate the effort you're putting in bfine.   ThumbsUp

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 07-30-2018

(07-29-2018, 04:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: One of the vacancies is Hollodero's if he wants it. 

I do want it.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 07-31-2018

No one has provided me with their email addresses. I need the returning players to do so; renewing the current league does nothing as I have no Commish rights. And spot #11 goes to Hollodero.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-02-2018

(07-31-2018, 05:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No one has provided me with their email addresses. I need the returning players to do so; renewing the current league does nothing as I have no Commish rights. And spot #11 goes to Hollodero.

Bfine - I have a few questions.

1)  Are we starting completely over with a new league?

2)  So there will be no keepers?

3)  Is the draft order going to be randomized, or can you set it to correspond with how we finished last year?  (Since I finished 9th, I would draft 4th?)

Sorry to be such a pest.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-03-2018

(08-02-2018, 06:37 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Bfine - I have a few questions.

1)  Are we starting completely over with a new league?

2)  So there will be no keepers?

3)  Is the draft order going to be randomized, or can you set it to correspond with how we finished last year?  (Since I finished 9th, I would draft 4th?)

Sorry to be such a pest.

No problem. My suggestion is to start fresh with no keepers and a random draft. But I'm open to popular opinion,

I do plan to establish the league this weekend and send out invites. Planning for the Thursday of week 3 Preseason to be the draft, So far the only emails I have:

Vas Deferens
Tiger Teeth
Sunshine
Hollodoro

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-03-2018

(08-03-2018, 09:48 AM)bfine32 Wrote: No problem. My suggestion is to start fresh with no keepers and a random draft. But I'm open to popular opinion,

I agree with this.  Put my vote in for your suggestion!   ThumbsUp

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 08-03-2018

I sent out PMs to Harley and Shake, prompting them to get on the schtick.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 08-03-2018

(08-03-2018, 09:48 AM)bfine32 Wrote: No problem. My suggestion is to start fresh with no keepers and a random draft. But I'm open to popular opinion,

That's popular with me...
...but I would adapt either way. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-03-2018

(08-03-2018, 01:44 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I sent out PMs to Harley and Shake, prompting them to get on the schtick.

I think he still needs Ben Zoo, Bengal Dude and Coachmcneil.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 08-03-2018

(08-03-2018, 04:24 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I think he still needs Ben Zoo, Bengal Dude and Coachmcneil.

10-4, I'll see what I can do.

(08-03-2018, 04:24 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I think he still needs Ben Zoo, Bengal Dude and Coachmcneil.

I sent PMs to Bengal Dude and Coachmcneil, but according to the site, there is no Ben Zoo on this site.

(08-03-2018, 06:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I sent PMs to Bengal Dude and Coachmcneil, but according to the site, there is no Ben Zoo on this site.

He's here somewhere.  See bfine's post #1,184.

EDIT: BenZoo2

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 08-04-2018

(08-03-2018, 07:10 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: He's here somewhere.  See bfine's post #1,184.

EDIT: BenZoo2

Got it, thanks.  PM sent.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-04-2018

(08-04-2018, 08:23 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Got it, thanks.  PM sent.

No problem bro'.  I'm ready to get the league going and start fresh.  I've done over...wait for it...80 mocks so far.  I have the damn list memorized including bye weeks, lol!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 08-04-2018

(08-04-2018, 12:11 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: No problem bro'.  I'm ready to get the league going and start fresh.  I've done over...wait for it...80 mocks so far.  I have the damn list memorized including bye weeks, lol!

I think everyone that was contacted, has responded either to me, or directly to bfine32.  Should be pretty smooth going, from this point forward.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-04-2018

(08-04-2018, 03:29 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I think everyone that was contacted, has responded either to me, or directly to bfine32.  Should be pretty smooth going, from this point forward.

Awesome!  I'm sure bfine appreciates the help.   ThumbsUp