Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 08-04-2018

Sorry guys, my attendance on the boards has been spotty at best over the summer and - as usual - this thread is very iffy on showing up in my user cp.

So is Cupcakes the only guy we lost?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 08-05-2018

(08-04-2018, 12:11 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: No problem bro'.  I'm ready to get the league going and start fresh.  I've done over...wait for it...80 mocks so far.  I have the damn list memorized including bye weeks, lol!

Only 80? You're severely underthinking this.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-05-2018

(08-04-2018, 11:26 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Sorry guys, my attendance on the boards has been spotty at best over the summer and - as usual - this thread is very iffy on showing up in my user cp.

So is Cupcakes the only guy we lost?

We lost JC and CageTheBengal, but hollodero gets one of those spots, so I guess we need one more.  

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 08-05-2018

(08-05-2018, 05:15 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: We lost JC and CageTheBengal, but hollodero gets one of those spots, so I guess we need one more.  

I'm interested. PMed SunsetBengal, not sure if that's what i need to do Help
Thanks!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-05-2018

(08-05-2018, 01:26 PM)SladeX Wrote: I'm interested. PMed SunsetBengal, not sure if that's what i need to do Help
Thanks!

There's probably a few ahead of you, I'm not sure.  But you'll want to PM bfine32, he's the commish of the league. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 08-05-2018

(08-05-2018, 01:54 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: There's probably a few ahead of you, I'm not sure.  But you'll want to PM bfine32, he's the commish of the league. 

Thanks, i'lI give it a shot!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 08-05-2018

(08-05-2018, 05:02 PM)SladeX Wrote: Thanks, i'lI give it a shot!

I have an upside down tattoo on my left shoulder. When I stand upright, you see "?SPY." If I was to lay my head in a womans lap, it would read "YPS?" Sorry, the cat on your shoulder made me giggle. Most of you, this will fly way over your head. For those of you who get it? Cheers to your sense of humor! This beers for you.

Cheers

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-05-2018

Emails I've received:
Vas Deferens
Tiger Teeth
Sunset
Hollodoro
Shake
Harley
BenZoo
McNeil
That's 8 of 12

Bengal Dude and Wolf are the only vets that have not replied. I got the request from Slade and I'll let you know. There's a few ahead of you, but being active is important.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 08-05-2018

(08-05-2018, 06:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Emails I've received:
Vas Deferens
Tiger Teeth
Sunset
Hollodoro
Shake
Harley
BenZoo
McNeil
That's 8 of 12

Bengal Dude and Wolf are the only vets that have not replied. I got the request from Slade and I'll let you know. There's a few ahead of you, but being active is important.

I sent a PM to Bengal Dude, but I haven't noticed him on here since before the weekend.  I haven't noticed Wolf on here as much as we used to, but I can PM him anyway.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Bengal Dude - 08-06-2018

Email sent.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - packerbacker - 08-06-2018

I'll do it if there's an opening?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-06-2018

League has been created and invites sent.

10 folks are in:

Teeth
Sunset
Dude
Harley
bfine
Hollo
Zoo
McNeil
Vas
Shake

2 spots left and I have 3 requests. One will go to Packer Backer if we don't hear from Wolf; as he had inquired in the past.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 08-06-2018

(08-06-2018, 06:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: League has been created and invites sent.

10 folks are in:

Teeth
Sunset
Dude
Harley
bfine
Hollo
Zoo
McNeil
Vas
Shake

2 spots left and I have 3 requests. One will go to Packer Backer if we don't hear from Wolf; as he had inquired in the past.

I just checked in, and created my team.  I see they have a draft date of 8/23 (Sunday) at 2:00, I'm guessing that is just the default date and time?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-06-2018

(08-06-2018, 07:34 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I just checked in, and created my team.  I see they have a draft date of 8/23 (Sunday) at 2:00, I'm guessing that is just the default date and time?

Yep, draft time is just a place sitter. Much to discuss. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-06-2018

(08-06-2018, 07:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yep, draft time is just a place sitter. Much to discuss. 

Like the new league name.  Very fitting for us.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-08-2018

Is the draft order going to be randomized after we get all the members set, or are we going to have to wait until 30 minutes before the draft? Just wondering.

And speaking of which, some of you guys need to register still. Get cracking.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-12-2018

1 slot left and it belongs to Bengal Dude. Once he joins we'll be full.

Proposals are:

No keepers (3 new members)

Live draft (random draw).

Standard Yahoo scoring format

Draft 8/23/2018 at 7:30 PM (EST)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 08-12-2018

(08-12-2018, 05:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 1 slot left and it belongs to Bengal Dude. Once he joins we'll be full.

Proposals are:

Proposals sound good.  I only have one request.  Please move the draft to a Monday-Thursday date.  Wife and I go to dinner on Friday evenings.  She puts up with my shenanigans all football season long, it's the least I can do to maintain date night.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-12-2018

(08-12-2018, 05:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 1 slot left and it belongs to Bengal Dude. Once he joins we'll be full.

Proposals are:

I'm good with this.  As far as the draft, whatever works for everyone else is okay with me.  We don't have date nights.  lol

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Bengal Dude - 08-13-2018

Proposals are:

I joined a couple of days ago. My team name is Amelia Molitor.