Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 08-25-2018

(08-25-2018, 09:24 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Are you sure you are actually logging into the right yahoo account? I know I had a couple accounts at one point and I would log into the wrong one when i wasn't paying attention.

Nailed it!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 08-25-2018

(08-25-2018, 09:24 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I got it finally. I sent the wrong email address when I sent the PM. We are good. Whew. Wink

Bad dog!  No more beer for you!   Cool

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 08-26-2018

(08-25-2018, 09:27 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Bad dog!  No more beer for you!   Cool

You know it. Been a rough morning. Decided to do a mock draft, got my 6th spot, wait forever to load and then it was draft time. But wait... wtf are these guys? I don’t know any of these players? Then I realized, I was in the damn NHL mock draft room. Mellow

Noon can’t get here soon enough. Today is a “hair of myself “ day.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 08-26-2018

(08-26-2018, 12:31 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: You know it. Been a rough morning. Decided to do a mock draft, got my 6th spot, wait forever to load and then it was draft time. But wait... wtf are these guys? I don’t know any of these players? Then I realized, I was in the damn NHL mock draft room. Mellow

Noon can’t get here soon enough. Today is a “hair of myself “ day.

Sooooo...
...who do you target at 6?

(08-26-2018, 07:26 PM)hollodero Wrote: Sooooo...
...who do you target at 6?

Best RB Available.

(08-26-2018, 07:31 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Best RB Available.

Hm. Interesting.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 08-26-2018

(08-26-2018, 07:31 PM)hollodero Wrote: Hm. Interesting.

Everyone has a different philosophy on fantasy draft positional importance.  If I were you, I might look at securing the best kicker in the league, before anyone else gets their hands on him..   Cool

Yep, Corey Dillon!  Cool

I knows my footballs!

(08-26-2018, 07:35 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Everyone has a different philosophy on fantasy draft positional importance.  If I were you, I might look at securing the best kicker in the league, before anyone else gets their hands on him..   Cool

Or Defense. Championships are won with defense.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 08-26-2018

(08-26-2018, 07:38 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Or Defense. Championships are won with defense.

Oh, absolutely.  Can't really put a good argument against that philosophy, especially when you factor in special teams points.

Edit, my answer contains satirical elements and obvious hyperbole. Any sense of me being actually insulted is not real, I repeat, not real. Jeez :)

(08-26-2018, 07:35 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Everyone has a different philosophy on fantasy draft positional importance.  If I were you, I might look at securing the best kicker in the league, before anyone else gets their hands on him..   Cool

Really? I kind of thought that whole best RB available thing makes sense too, but ok. You're a native player with all this knowledge thing inside your head, and I'm certain you wouldn't possibly have the audacity to misrepresent a kicker's importance to a goofy foreigner, right? Right? You wouldn't. I'm way too sweet for that.

Bad luck for you though, you pick behind me, so now I get the best kicker and joke's on you. Greg Zuerlein for the win! Or Prater?

AJ just put this girl in check and repeated what he started to say. LOL.

(08-26-2018, 07:56 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: AJ just put this girl in check and repeated what he started to say. LOL.

Woops, wrong thread. LOL.

(08-26-2018, 07:53 PM)hollodero Wrote: Really? I kind of thought that whole best RB available thing makes sense too, but ok. You're a native player with all this knowledge thing inside your head, and I'm certain you wouldn't possibly have the audacity to misrepresent a kicker's importance to a goofy foreigner, right? Right? You wouldn't. I'm way too sweet for that.

Bad luck for you though, you pick behind me, so now I get the best kicker and joke's on you. Greg Zuerlein for the win! Or Prater?
[Image: th?id=OIP.N8EOIMBKdAh-Hkiwe3FwKwAAAA&pid...=300&h=300]

(08-26-2018, 07:59 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: th?id=OIP.N8EOIMBKdAh-Hkiwe3FwKwAAAA&pid...=300&h=300]

Hey... don't make the mistake of taking things I say too seriously.

(08-26-2018, 08:02 PM)hollodero Wrote: Hey... don't make the mistake of taking things I say too seriously.

I don't. Just try to find humor in everything.  Smirk

(08-26-2018, 08:05 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I don't. Just try to find humor in everything.  Smirk

So I wasn't funny to you? At all? That hurts. OK, now it stopped hurting.

Guess I take my piece of information and go :)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-27-2018

Just a reminder. Live draft tonight 8/27 at 7PM EDT

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 08-27-2018

(08-27-2018, 04:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just a reminder. Live draft tonight 8/27 at 7PM EDT

Thank you for that reminder.  I also chose to remain in the league with the crew I used to work with.  The draft was last night at 9.  I'm now the proud owner of an "autodraft" franchise.   LOL

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 08-27-2018

(08-27-2018, 04:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just a reminder. Live draft tonight 8/27 at 7PM EDT

Hoping to get a few rounds in on the app before going wheels up on some last minute work travel.  Had a feeling this was going to happen.  

As long as I get the golden ginger, I'll be fine for the yr.