Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-27-2018

(08-27-2018, 04:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just a reminder. Live draft tonight 8/27 at 7PM EDT

No need to remind me, I've been nervous since I got up this morning.   Tongue

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-27-2018

Spoiler alert:

With the #2 pick I am not taking LeVeon Bell

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-27-2018

(08-27-2018, 06:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Spoiler alert:

With the #2 pick I am not taking LeVeon Bell

Spoiler alert:

With the #3 pick, I'm not taking him, either. Wouldn't be funny if he goes undrafted?

EDIT: I will be taking Dalton.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 08-27-2018

So, I log on 28 minutes before the said time, and the site says that we're currently drafting?

(08-27-2018, 07:33 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, I log on 28 minutes before the said time, and the site says that we're currently drafting?

Uh...WHAT?

(08-27-2018, 07:33 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, I log on 28 minutes before the said time, and the site says that we're currently drafting?

It's just open.  The clock is still counting down.  We're good.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 08-27-2018

(08-27-2018, 07:40 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: It's just open.  The clock is still counting down.  We're good.

Plenty of time to finish this double gin and tonic, and make another for the show!   Cool

I can't look Shake in the eyes anymore. Juju...really? j/k

(08-27-2018, 08:58 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I can't look Shake in the eyes anymore.  Juju...really?  j/k

Someone had to take him.  If not Shake, I had him.  No room for emotional loyalties in fantasy football.   Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 08-27-2018

(08-27-2018, 09:15 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Someone had to take him.  If not Shake, I had him.  No room for emotional loyalties in fantasy football.   Ninja

Some things are still plain disgusting. There is something like fantasy football decency.

Btw. I wear the D+ draft grade from yahoo as a badge of honor.

(08-27-2018, 09:23 PM)hollodero Wrote: Some things are still plain disgusting. There is something like fantasy football decency.

Btw. I wear the D+ draft grade from yahoo as a badge of honor.

Yahoo grades are a joke. For instance Coach was autodrafted and he has 2 defenses and 3 TEs . Took a defense in the 8th and a kicker in the 9th and received the highest grade.

As to JuJu. If Shake were a true Bengal fan he would drop him immediately.

(08-27-2018, 09:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yahoo grades are a joke. For instance Coach was autodrafted and he has 2 defenses and 3 TEs . Took a defense in the 8th and a kicker in the 9th and received the highest grade.

As to JuJu. If Shake were a true Bengal fan he would drop him immediately.

Yeah, they dogged on me for my Patrick Mahommes selection.  Personally, I think that I could ride with him as my starter.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 08-27-2018

(08-27-2018, 09:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yahoo grades are a joke. For instance Coach was autodrafted and he has 2 defenses and 3 TEs . Took a defense in the 8th and a kicker in the 9th and received the highest grade.

That's what it measures. How close you were to autodrafting.
Absurd indeed.

(08-27-2018, 09:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As to JuJu. If Shake were a true Bengal fan he would drop him immediately.

I second that.

(08-27-2018, 09:53 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yeah, they dogged on me for my Patrick Mahommes selection.  Personally, I think that I could ride with him as my starter.

Personally, I hope you do.

You'll never guess what pick I got slammed for:

Quote:Reach Pick

Are you willing to reveal your source? We'd love to know what prompted the selection of Dalton with the 2nd pick in the 7th round, about three rounds earlier than his ADP of 121. Projected to score 262 fantasy points this season with the Bengals, he'll need to outperform expectations to top last year when he threw for 3,320 yards and 25 TDs with 12 INTs to earn 938 fantasy points. But do you really need yet another QB? After all, you can only start one per week. Dalton will slot in as the No. 2 QB for Hugh G. Rections, according to projected points.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 08-28-2018

(08-27-2018, 09:15 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Someone had to take him.  If not Shake, I had him.  No room for emotional loyalties in fantasy football.   Ninja

I play to win and JuJu at the bottom on the 7th was a fantastic value. Doesn't mean I have to like the guy. I've had Pig Ben on my team before, and I loathe that guy far more than Juju. Shoot, I hate Antonio Brown more than Juju. 

(08-27-2018, 09:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As to JuJu. If Shake were a true Bengal fan he would drop him immediately.

Six Steelers were taken in this draft. I only took one.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 08-28-2018

i accidentally put some people in queue and when i had to jump off at one point they got autodrafted. some rookie shit right there.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-29-2018

Poor Coach. Since he had to auto draft (apparently he had weather problems) he ended up with Alshon Jeffrey. Who just went on the PUP list for at least the first 2 weeks. Boy am I glad I snagged Aghlohor (sp?).

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 08-29-2018

(08-28-2018, 07:16 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: i accidentally put some people in queue and when i had to jump off at one point they got autodrafted.  some rookie shit right there.

Who did you get "stuck" with?  Perhaps we could play let's make a deal?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 08-29-2018

(08-29-2018, 01:28 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Poor Coach.  Since he had to auto draft (apparently he had weather problems) he ended up with Alshon Jeffrey.  Who just went on the PUP list for at least the first 2 weeks.  Boy am I glad I snagged Aghlohor (sp?).

LMAO.... Honestly, the weather down here has been crazy. I was able to pre-set some of the guys that I wanted.... thankfully. Good luck in week one.