Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-29-2018

(08-29-2018, 03:50 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: LMAO.... Honestly, the weather down here has been crazy. I was able to pre-set some of the guys that I wanted.... thankfully. Good luck in week one. 

Good luck to you too buddy.   ThumbsUp

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 08-29-2018

(08-28-2018, 06:55 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I play to win and JuJu at the bottom on the 7th was a fantastic value. Doesn't mean I have to like the guy. I've had Pig Ben on my team before, and I loathe that guy far more than Juju. Shoot, I hate Antonio Brown more than Juju. 

Should have used the excuse that you were wasted. At least their would have been a little leeway.  Cool Or even, I got kicked off the net and autodraft kicked in. Wait... That wouldn't work, you made that one little comment :wait for it..." right before the pick.  Hilarious

I wanted to pull the trigger. I really did and I had the chance but just couldnt. After I fought back the urge I felt proud. Then when you picked him, I felt stupid. HAHA!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 08-29-2018

(08-29-2018, 03:55 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Should have used the excuse that you were wasted. At least their would have been a little leeway.  Cool Or even, I got kicked off the net and autodraft kicked in. Wait... That wouldn't work, you made that one little comment :wait for it..." right before the pick.  Hilarious

I wanted to pull the trigger. I really did and I had the chance but just couldnt. After I fought back the urge I felt proud. Then when you picked him, I felt stupid. HAHA!

Well I had a few beers, but I wasn't exactly drunk. I've been doing the fantasy thing for 10+ years now, and I guess I just learned how to separate fantasy from reality. To me, my fantasy players are just names on a page (otherwise, I'd take all Bengals). JuJu didn't suddenly become a guy I like. I hope Tez cleans his clock this year. In between, I just hope JuJu goes for 1200 yards while the Steelers go 0-16.

If I were aware we had a "no Steeler" or "no JuJu" rule in effect, I would've avoided him. That said, I got the feeling people were just waiting for him to slide to a round where they would've been less ashamed. Someone else would've pulled the trigger eventually, if not me. I'm pretty confident of that. 

As for the "wait for it" and "BOOM"...I was just having fun rattling the cage a bit. LOL

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 08-29-2018

Of course! Someone would have. I really struggled. Not sure I could have let him slide again. However, you do bring up an interesting point, or idea. Maybe next year when we do the draft, we put a no Steelers clause in there? Would actually be cool in a way, but then again, puts limits on fantasy football.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-30-2018

My starting QB just become the highest player in the NFL. I expect 30+ points from him now. Every week!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 08-30-2018

(08-30-2018, 07:50 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: My starting QB just become the highest player in the NFL. I expect 30+ points from him now. Every week!

He’ll probably go out with fake injuries the rest of his career. He made bank. He’s gonna retire on the job.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-30-2018

(08-30-2018, 07:58 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: He’ll probably go out with fake injuries the rest of his career. He made bank. He’s gonna retire on the job.

Shut your moth!   Hammer

(08-29-2018, 09:17 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Well I had a few beers, but I wasn't exactly drunk. I've been doing the fantasy thing for 10+ years now, and I guess I just learned how to separate fantasy from reality. To me, my fantasy players are just names on a page (otherwise, I'd take all Bengals). JuJu didn't suddenly become a guy I like. I hope Tez cleans his clock this year. In between, I just hope JuJu goes for 1200 yards while the Steelers go 0-16.

If I were aware we had a "no Steeler" or "no JuJu" rule in effect, I would've avoided him. That said, I got the feeling people were just waiting for him to slide to a round where they would've been less ashamed. Someone else would've pulled the trigger eventually, if not me. I'm pretty confident of that. 

As for the "wait for it" and "BOOM"...I was just having fun rattling the cage a bit. LOL

I gotta' come clean.  I almost, ALMOST, took Bell with my first pick, but I opted for Zeke instead.  I just couldn't see myself rooting for a Squeeler every week.  Plus, I think they're pretty equal anyway.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 08-30-2018

(08-30-2018, 08:15 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I gotta' come clean.  I almost, ALMOST, took Bell with my first pick, but I opted for Zeke instead.  I just couldn't see myself rooting for a Squeeler every week.  Plus, I think they're pretty equal anyway.

I would be afraid to have Bell. He's like waaaaaayyyyyyy overdue for a Karma call. This will probably be the year.

The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BenZoo2 - 08-30-2018

(08-28-2018, 07:16 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: i accidentally put some people in queue and when i had to jump off at one point they got autodrafted. some rookie shit right there.

Don’t deal with sunset, I’ve got better players for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 09-05-2018

(08-30-2018, 04:10 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Don’t deal with sunset, I’ve got better players for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hilarious 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-05-2018

(08-30-2018, 03:26 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I would be afraid to have Bell. He's like waaaaaayyyyyyy overdue for a Karma call. This will probably be the year.

You mean the kind of karma where he sits out half the year? Cause that is looking more and more possible the closer we get to week 1. 

Basically confirmed he is out week 1 even if he does show up tomorrow, here's hoping for a week 10 return.  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-06-2018

(09-05-2018, 10:38 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: You mean the kind of karma where he sits out half the year? Cause that is looking more and more possible the closer we get to week 1. 

Basically confirmed he is out week 1 even if he does show up tomorrow, here's hoping for a week 10 return.  Hilarious

Who drafted him?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-06-2018

(09-06-2018, 07:25 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Who drafted him?

Tylers Team.

From everything I have heard he doesnt have to come back until week 10 to be eligible for free agency next year so it seems that is most likely. At that point do the Steelers even play Bell if Conner has looked good?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 09-06-2018

(09-06-2018, 04:13 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Tylers Team.

From everything I have heard he doesnt have to come back until week 10 to be eligible for free agency next year so it seems that is most likely. At that point do the Steelers even play Bell if Conner has looked good?

This is one year my Steeler hate has appeared to work out for me. It seemed every draft I was in I had picks 1 or 2 (which I hate). Needless to say David Johnson is my RB1 in every league.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-06-2018

(09-06-2018, 04:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is one year my Steeler hate has appeared to work out for me. It seemed every draft I was in I had picks 1 or 2 (which I hate). Needless to say David Johnson is my RB1 in every league.

Boy am I glad I didn't give into temptation and took Zeke!  

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-06-2018

(09-06-2018, 04:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is one year my Steeler hate has appeared to work out for me. It seemed every draft I was in I had picks 1 or 2 (which I hate). Needless to say David Johnson is my RB1 in every league.

(09-06-2018, 04:23 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Boy am I glad I didn't give into temptation and took Zeke!  

Yep, I always went Gurley or DJ with the first 2 picks. Too much risk with Bell but everyone just kept saying it was a non issue cause its not the Steelers way for guys to sit out games so he would be back.  Hilarious

Gotta love all his teammates turning on him for trying to get his money this week. Guess the Steelers way is throwing teammates under the bus for doing whats best for their career.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 09-06-2018

I'm open to a trade for a TE. I have good depth at RB and WR that I'm willing to offer up. I heard there was an auto drafter that took 3 TEs...That's probably why TE seemed to dry up so fast.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 09-06-2018

(09-06-2018, 07:37 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm open to a trade for a TE. I have good depth at RB and WR that I'm willing to offer up. I heard there was an auto drafter that took 3 TEs...That's probably why TE seemed to dry up so fast.

I might be willing to trade you Ertz and Rishard Matthews for Sefarian-Jackson and Ajayi.

(09-06-2018, 08:23 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I might be willing to trade you Ertz and Rishard Matthews for Sefarian-Jackson and Ajayi.

This Eagles offense is looking horrible so far, has Ajayi even gotten a carry this 1st quarter?