Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 09-06-2018

(09-06-2018, 10:41 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: This Eagles offense is looking horrible so far, has Ajayi even gotten a carry this 1st quarter?

I don't see them staying down all season.  

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-07-2018

Agholor finished with 8 catches for a total of 33 yards. WTF?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 09-07-2018

(09-07-2018, 09:20 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Agholor finished with 8 catches for a total of 33 yards.  WTF?

Wait, so you're saying that after 163 mock drafts, you still chose a guy that finished with 3.3 points?   Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 09-07-2018

(09-06-2018, 08:23 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I might be willing to trade you Ertz and Rishard Matthews for Sefarian-Jackson and Ajayi.

I accepted a trade from Krazy Kangaroos before I even saw your post. Honestly though, trading Ajayi would've left me without a clear option at RB2.

The trade I just accepted was Crabtree + Sefarian-Jenkins for Alfred Morris + Delanie Walker.

(09-06-2018, 10:41 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: This Eagles offense is looking horrible so far, has Ajayi even gotten a carry this 1st quarter?

He finished with 15 carries for 62 yards and 2 scores. The Eagles should get better. That was a tough opener.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 09-07-2018

(09-07-2018, 11:06 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Wait, so you're saying that after 163 mock drafts, you still chose a guy that finished with 3.3 points?   Ninja

Yeah, is that what your sayin Mocker Teefer?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-07-2018

(09-07-2018, 12:39 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I accepted a trade from Krazy Kangaroos before I even saw your post. Honestly though, trading Ajayi would've left me without a clear option at RB2.

The trade I just accepted was Crabtree + Sefarian-Jenkins for Alfred Morris + Delanie Walker.

He finished with 15 carries for 62 yards and 2 scores. The Eagles should get better. That was a tough opener.

Hope so, got Wentz waiting on IR.

Killer trade btw, you get a top 10 TE and a starting RB on a good team and only give up a WR 3 and bottom half of the league TE. Doesnt make much sense for Krazy but maybe im missing something.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 09-07-2018

(09-07-2018, 04:15 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Hope so, got Wentz waiting on IR.

Killer trade btw, you get a top 10 TE and a starting RB on a good team and only give up a WR 3 and bottom half of the league TE. Doesnt make much sense for Krazy but maybe im missing something.

Others can trust Morris (and SF for that matter). I don't. He's not named No.1 right now and looks more like a lottery ticket.

Seriously, ranking anyone "top 10" at this point seems a bit moot and the Jags need to throw it to someone too. I know Crabtree will be an ok player and Flacco's likely No.1 target, and that's that. No lottery.

That others value things differently makes trades possible :)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-07-2018

(09-07-2018, 11:06 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Wait, so you're saying that after 163 mock drafts, you still chose a guy that finished with 3.3 points?   Ninja

9.50 points, thank you very much.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 09-07-2018

(09-07-2018, 04:47 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: 9.50 points, thank you very much.

Really?  I was pretty sure I saw that we were going to do straight scoring.  Had I realized that we were doing PPR, it would have affected my draft selections.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-07-2018

(09-07-2018, 04:23 PM)hollodero Wrote: Others can trust Morris (and SF for that matter). I don't. He's not named No.1 right now and looks more like a lottery ticket.

Seriously, ranking anyone "top 10" at this point seems a bit moot and the Jags need to throw it to someone too. I know Crabtree will be an ok player and Flacco's likely No.1 target, and that's that. No lottery.

I get that but its perfectly reasonable to rate guys off last years performance and this years projections which easily put Delanie Walker as a top 10 TE.

Also not saying you have to trust Morris but having a chance at a starting RB and top 10 TE has to be a better option than a WR3 with 2 upside and a TE that is undrafted in a ton of leagues.

Just my opinion but hopefully it works out for you.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 09-07-2018

(09-07-2018, 04:15 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Hope so, got Wentz waiting on IR.

(09-07-2018, 04:23 PM)hollodero Wrote: Others can trust Morris (and SF for that matter). I don't. He's not named No.1 right now and looks more like a lottery ticket.

(09-07-2018, 06:18 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I get that but its perfectly reasonable to rate guys off last years performance and this years projections which easily put Delanie Walker as a top 10 TE.

Also not saying you have to trust Morris but having a chance at a starting RB and top 10 TE has to be a better option than a WR3 with 2 upside and a TE that is undrafted in a ton of leagues.

I see Crabtree as potentially the best player (by a slight margin) in the deal, as he's reportedly far and away the #1 target for Flacco right now. I'd say he's a solid WR3 with potential for more. Sefarian-Jenkins is a low end lottery ticket. Maybe he's decent? The Jags have to throw at someone.

I get a guy who might be the safest TE in the league, although certainly not that great. Top 8-10ish with a high floor. I do think Morris is a better lotto ticket than Sefarian-Jenkins, but I don't see 1000 yards and he's never been a pass catcher, so...depth he is. Maybe a spot start if he shows up.

Overall, the move shores up TE for me, and I guess the other guy (holadero?) needed WR help. A rare trade that isn't a rip off and helps both parties, IMO.

The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BenZoo2 - 09-07-2018

In other news my team is all set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(09-07-2018, 05:54 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Really?  I was pretty sure I saw that we were going to do straight scoring.  Had I realized that we were doing PPR, it would have affected my draft selections.

I think he set it to the Yahoo standard system with .5 PPR.  All I can say is Agholor caught 8 passes for 33 yards, and 1 rush for 16 yards, and scored 9.50.

(09-07-2018, 11:12 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I think he set it to the Yahoo standard system with .5 PPR.  All I can say is Agholor caught 8 passes for 33 yards, and 1 rush for 16 yards, and scored 9.50.

Fair enough, we're on half a point per reception.  Works for me!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 09-08-2018

(09-07-2018, 06:18 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I get that but its perfectly reasonable to rate guys off last years performance and this years projections which easily put Delanie Walker as a top 10 TE.

I get it, your opinion is perfectly reasonable. I don't particularly like Walker, I hope for Eifert anyway, I know that's a risk for me. The way my team is shaped and regarding how the draft went, I still wanted to do a trade for a WR with some potential, and I do not believe in the SF hype (or in the Morris hype, it's Alf Morris after all).
That Seferian-Jenkins goes undrafted often doesn't matter a bit to me. He was drafted in our league, and for good reason. He's a lottery ticket for sure, but I think he's a great player and after Lee went down, there's a decent chance he will be up in Walker spheres, who isn't the most reliable option at TE either (he's old).

And for sure, I played with shake in a couple of leagues before and I wouldn't offer something insulting to him, he's too smart for that. So I offered something he probably had to take. How it works out, I really don't know. But trades are fun, they keep a league interesting. In the end, it only involved bench players (for me that's true) with potential for more. Crabtree, considering the position he's in, might do amazing things. Morris, I personally do not think he will.

That Freeman got hurt doesn't help my case for sure, but that I did not know.

(09-07-2018, 08:43 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Overall, the move shores up TE for me, and I guess the other guy (holadero?) needed WR help. A rare trade that isn't a rip off and helps both parties, IMO.

That's the way I see it. Still: What did you do to my alias? It's "hollodero" :)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 09-08-2018

(09-08-2018, 12:05 AM)hollodero Wrote: That's the way I see it. Still: What did you do to my alias? It's "hollodero" :)

I still get people calling me Shake n Bake. I just roll with it. LOL

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 09-09-2018

[Image: how-guys-are-about-fantasy-football-meme.jpg]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-09-2018

Today is the reason I wanted Tyreek Hill so badly in every league. 

39 points with 10 minutes left, too bad i missed him by one pick in this league.  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-10-2018

(09-09-2018, 07:43 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Today is the reason I wanted Tyreek Hill so badly in every league. 

39 points with 10 minutes left, too bad i missed him by one pick in this league.  Hilarious

Wink

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 09-10-2018

Well, I am stupid. I had a suspicion for years, but now it's undeniable.

Play Eli, I thought. He will cap the success of Beckham and Engram, I thought. Well, great thoughts there.

And Tyreek Hill is unfair.