Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 08-09-2015

(08-08-2015, 10:08 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: The date and time is currently Saturday, 8-29 @ 11:00 am.  I just changed it to this. Early Saturday seemed to be the most popular time with everyone that had voted so far.  If there is anyone that can't make it, let me know, and we'll try to accommodate you.

Is there any way we could move this to early Sunday?  Or possibly a weeknight, preferably Weds or Thurs.  It's no big deal either way.  I can manage an auto-draft team if I have to. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 08-09-2015

(08-08-2015, 10:08 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: The date and time is currently Saturday, 8-29 @ 11:00 am.  I just changed it to this. Early Saturday seemed to be the most popular time with everyone that had voted so far.  If there is anyone that can't make it, let me know, and we'll try to accommodate you.

This is a great time for me! ThumbsUp

Also if anyone wants to change their time from Pacific to Eastern it's under "Edit Team Settings" on the main league page.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - wolfkaosaun - 08-11-2015

That works for me. Sundays work out completely for me as well, as do Wednesdays; in case anyone needs the time changed.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 08-11-2015

Every year I say I'm gonna jump the ball and get in on the Bengals Board fantasy league and every year I forget about it and come in way way way too late.

Damn!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - djs7685 - 08-12-2015

So, as far as I know via the last PM I received from Johnny, the draft will be Wednesday, September 2nd at 8:00 PM EST??

Is that the official date and time now, or are we still not confirmed with everybody?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 08-12-2015

(08-12-2015, 08:36 AM)djs7685 Wrote: So, as far as I know via the last PM I received from Johnny, the draft will be Wednesday, September 2nd at 8:00 PM EST??

Is that the official date and time now, or are we still not confirmed with everybody?

Well, so far, no matter which date we've went with, people have said that they couldn't make it.  WED AUG 2 @ 8:00 has gotten the best response. Although 1 person said that they might not be able to make it.

I'll will set that as the date and we will officially go with it.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-12-2015

(08-12-2015, 08:45 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Well, so far, no matter which date we've went with, people have said that they couldn't make it.  WED AUG 2 @ 8:00 has gotten the best response. Although 1 person said that they might not be able to make it.

I'll will set that as the date and we will officially go with it.

Damn!! I missed it

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 08-12-2015

(08-12-2015, 01:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Damn!! I missed it

Shaun Suisham was a great first round pick.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 08-13-2015

(08-03-2015, 06:28 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You honestly don't understand how bad I am.  I'm looking forward to playing, and getting better, but you've got to start somewhere.  Don't worry too much about being embarrassed, I got that covered.

I think we're being hustled. Yahoo says this guys done 50 mock drafts. Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-13-2015

(08-13-2015, 02:38 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: I think we're being hustled. Yahoo says this guys done 50 mock drafts. Ninja

I've been in 1 league ever.  (Before this one.)  And I'll be damned if I'm coming in last again.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 08-14-2015

(08-03-2015, 09:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think the point that is getting overlooked here is that I am a returning Champion and as such I deserve a special title.

I merely suggested the JV as an alternate to a waiting list. The "Official League" on the Mothership only had a waiting list and you could only get in if someone dropped out. I'm pretty sure I was on the list for about 5 years before somebody I'd never heard of dropped out and I got the call.

I think we all should (in the league and not) should thank Johnny for creating the league and stop the drama. This will be my last post on the matter.

As to the issues at hand I vote:

12 teams
No divisions
Keepers (2)
6 playoff teams (weeks 14,15,16)
Live draft after week 3 of Preseason (Weekdays after 6 and weekend mornings work best but I am flexible)
Standard Scoring (No PPR)
Bottom 3 are eliminated (either go on waiting list if there is one or to the JV league if created)

The point that is being overlooked here is if this is a "new league" then there is no Defending Champion there B-sanctimonious. If that were the case I would be Coach-Defending Runner Up, right?  Wink  Wts, this may or may not be my last post on the issue.  ThumbsUp

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - djs7685 - 08-14-2015

(08-14-2015, 03:58 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: The point that is being overlooked here is if this is a "new league" then there is no Defending Champion there B-sanctimonious. If that were the case I would be Coach-Defending Runner Up, right?  Wink  Wts, this may or may not be my last post on the issue.  ThumbsUp

[Image: 900x900px-LL-58cf3418_salt_intensifies.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 08-14-2015

(08-13-2015, 02:52 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I've been in 1 league ever.  (Before this one.)  And I'll be damned if I'm coming in last again.

I admire your dedication. Tiger

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 08-15-2015

(08-14-2015, 08:37 AM)djs7685 Wrote: [Image: 900x900px-LL-58cf3418_salt_intensifies.gif]

Of course "Quite possibly ass hat" chimes in when the post isn't even anywhere near his area code. 
The only two things you have in common with Batman is the fact that you obviously live in your mommy's home or in a cave with nearly 1000 posts in just 4 months on a brand new MB and the ass whippin that Bane gave Batman which I am "quite possibly certain" you will get sooner rather than later in life with the way you like to run that yapper in matters that don't concern you.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 08-15-2015

(08-15-2015, 02:32 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Of course "Quite possibly ass hat" chimes in when the post isn't even anywhere near his area code. 
The only two things you have in common with Batman is the fact that you obviously live in your mommy's home or in a cave with nearly 1000 posts in just 4 months on a brand new MB and the ass whippin that Bane gave Batman which I am "quite possibly certain" you will get sooner rather than later in life with the way you like to run that yapper in matters that don't concern you.

[Image: comment_bbpJFeEfWbGWnE34gJcJ2yFNi0ORFjbA.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - djs7685 - 08-17-2015

(08-15-2015, 02:32 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Of course "Quite possibly ass hat" chimes in when the post isn't even anywhere near his area code. 

It's a public message board, take it to the PMs if you don't want me responding to your posts.

Also, I find it hilarious that you're complaining about someone getting involved in matters that don't concern them, when that's exactly what YOU have done throughout this whole thread.

Last I checked, you weren't in this league, yet you have more posts in this thread (all crying, FWIW) than most of the people that are actually involved in this. Take your own advice and stop running your yapper in matters that don't concern you.

Cry more, dude, I'm sure everyone is impressed with your ability to get worked up over a fake game on the internet. While you can talk about how you're a "strong fantasy football manager", I can talk about how my strengths are in things that actually matter in life. I'm thankful that I have a great career so I don't have to come on a message board and fly off the handle because I didn't get invited to a fantasy football game.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 08-17-2015

coach is thinking of a totally different league.  needs to chill out.

on another note, looks like the draft order has been randomly generated.  Thats a heavy weight to carry Toast.

1. Toast Jones
2. Johnny's Cupcakes
3. Urinalcake
4. Sunset's Sweethearts
5. Double Dwayne Bowe
6. FIne 11
7. Wolf's Pack
8. Shake's team
9. HarleyDog
10. Tiger Teeth
11. Donald's Team
12. High Quality H20
13. coachmcneil71

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 08-17-2015

(08-17-2015, 12:35 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: coach is thinking of a totally different league.  needs to chill out.

on another note, looks like the draft order has been randomly generated.  Thats a heavy weight to carry Toast.

1. Toast Jones
2. Johnny's Cupcakes
3. Urinalcake
4. Sunset's Sweethearts
5. Double Dwayne Bowe
6. FIne 11
7. Wolf's Pack
8. Shake's team
9. HarleyDog
10. Tiger Teeth
11. Donald's Team
12. High Quality H20
13. coachmcneil71

This is the first year I can remember being happy with the 12th pick. Where did you see the picks at ? This is what I found when I clicked on draft picks.

Johnny's Cupcakes
FIne 11
Shake's team
Tiger Teeth
Urinalcake
Toast Jones
Sunset's Sweethearts
HarleyDog
Wolf's Pack
Double Dwayne Bowe
High Quality H20

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-17-2015

(08-17-2015, 12:35 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: coach is thinking of a totally different league.  needs to chill out.

1. Toast Jones
2. Johnny's Cupcakes
3. Urinalcake
4. Sunset's Sweethearts
5. Double Dwayne Bowe
6. FIne 11
7. Wolf's Pack
8. Shake's team
9. HarleyDog
10. Tiger Teeth
11. Donald's Team
12. High Quality H20
13. coachmcneil71

This is the order I saw when it said "your league has set a random draft order", or something like that.  It also appears this way when you click on Daft Results.

EDIT: Go to the main page of our league and click on notes.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 08-17-2015

(08-17-2015, 10:34 AM)djs7685 Wrote: It's a public message board, take it to the PMs if you don't want me responding to your posts.

Also, I find it hilarious that you're complaining about someone getting involved in matters that don't concern them, when that's exactly what YOU have done throughout this whole thread.

Last I checked, you weren't in this league, yet you have more posts in this thread (all crying, FWIW) than most of the people that are actually involved in this. Take your own advice and stop running your yapper in matters that don't concern you.

Cry more, dude, I'm sure everyone is impressed with your ability to get worked up over a fake game on the internet. While you can talk about how you're a "strong fantasy football manager", I can talk about how my strengths are in things that actually matter in life. I'm thankful that I have a great career so I don't have to come on a message board and fly off the handle because I didn't get invited to a fantasy football game.

The point here is that my post was directed at Bfine who is perfectly capable of defending himself should he feel the need but he realizes that my post was mostly in jest but also held the weight of truth.
Cupcakes is perfectly capable of doing the same.
 If members such as yourself and sperm duct had been around for more than a cup of coffee in this MB community you would realize that but instead you want to swoop in and be some type of ass kissing defender where it doesn't concern you. Then for some reason urinalcakes/sperm duct feels empowered by your posts and decides to do the same.
As the worm turns I am quite happy to be in the leagues that I am in, involving members that I respect, and just as happy not to be involved with a couple of the new douche's that have been added to this league.
I will post when and where I choose as well 1000 posts in 4 months (some career btw) person. I have no desire to pm you to discuss anything. Now you can go back into your cave and continue your awesome career as the official Bengals MB number of posts leader.