Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 09-11-2018

(09-11-2018, 08:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We're on to Tiger Teeth.

You do have a strong roster, I think I just got you on a lucky week.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-12-2018

(09-11-2018, 08:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We're on to Tiger Teeth.

Tyreek and I will be waiting for you.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 09-13-2018

(09-11-2018, 10:47 AM)hollodero Wrote: ...and got rejected.

Make up your mind  Wink
and don't mind my feelings :) I'm still the guy that benched Drew Brees for Eli Manning. I feel bad either way.

Bro I'm over it I promise. We're good. 

Honestly after week one I'm starting to think my roster is pretty bad. Crabs ain't helping that. I just have to hope someone like Will Fuller or Sony Mitchell breaks out.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 03:27 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Bro I'm over it I promise. We're good. 

ThumbsUp good to hear, we are.
(Then again, I'm not the one whose integrity you questioned.)

(09-13-2018, 03:27 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Honestly after week one I'm starting to think my roster is pretty bad. Crabs ain't helping that. I just have to hope someone like Will Fuller or Sony Mitchell breaks out.

I don't think it's all bad. You have decent RB's, and you have Tschutschu!

The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BenZoo2 - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 03:27 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Bro I'm over it I promise. We're good. 

Honestly after week one I'm starting to think my roster is pretty bad. Crabs ain't helping that. I just have to hope someone like Will Fuller or Sony Mitchell breaks out.

Crabs can do that to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 04:08 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Crabs can do that to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that from personal experience?   Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 09-14-2018

(09-13-2018, 03:44 PM)hollodero Wrote: I don't think it's all bad. You have decent RB's, and you have Tschutschu!

Well AJ is doing all he can to help me out tonight.  ThumbsUp

(09-13-2018, 04:08 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Crabs can do that to you

0:49 (NSFW)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-02-2018

HELP!

[Image: titanic.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-03-2018

(10-02-2018, 10:59 AM)T iger Teeth Wrote: HELP!

[Image: titanic.gif]

Well since you asked nicely I can send Baker over to you for Zeke and Hill, a bargain really.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-03-2018

(10-03-2018, 02:42 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Well since you asked nicely I can send Baker over to you for Zeke and Hill, a bargain really.

No thanks.  I'm going to sink with the crew I have.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 10-03-2018

(10-03-2018, 08:16 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: No thanks.  I'm going to sink with the crew I have.

The rest of the league thanks you for your valor.  Personally, when I saw how into all the mocks that you were, I thought you were going to have a juggernaut of a team.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-03-2018

(10-03-2018, 08:25 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The rest of the league thanks you for your valor.  Personally, when I saw how into all the mocks that you were, I thought you were going to have a juggernaut of a team.

Agholor, Drake, and others have killed me.  Rodgers injury hasn't helped either.  Looks like Zeke has found his groove.  Maybe I can turn it around.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-03-2018

(10-03-2018, 08:51 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Agholor, Drake, and others have killed me.  Rodgers injury hasn't helped either.  Looks like Zeke has found his groove.  Maybe I can turn it around.

Man I had high hopes for Drake but that situation is a mess, maybe he can get going this week against our run D but lets hope not.

Zeke looks good though and I think Hill finds his way out of this slump.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-16-2018

Boy I put a whoopin' on Shake this week! Won by .04 points! Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 10-16-2018

(10-16-2018, 12:14 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Boy I put a whoopin' on Shake this week!  Won by .04 points!   Hilarious

Went to bed thinking I had a safe lead. I was up by like 28 points and Rodgers was off to a slow start.

Went to check my team a minute ago fully expecting a 3-3 record. Saw 2-4 and was like wuuuut?  Sick

Dude my season is pretty much over and now I hate Aaron Rodgers. I'm going to ban PackerBacker just to make myself feel better.   Rant

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 10-16-2018

(10-16-2018, 03:57 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Went to bed thinking I had a safe lead. I was up by like 28 points and Rodgers was off to a slow start.

Went to check my team a minute ago fully expecting a 3-3 record. Saw 2-4 and was like wuuuut?  Sick

Dude my season is pretty much over and now I hate Aaron Rodgers. I'm going to ban PackerBacker just to make myself feel better.   Rant

Harley Dog's team had me nervous this past week, thought that I might be going down.  But, I wouldn't call the season a wash just yet, Shake.  We're not even half way yet, and star players get injured every week.  I will say this much.  Our scrap heap is pretty well picked over.  I check it every week, just in case someone let someone that I like go.  No chance..

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-16-2018

(10-16-2018, 06:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Harley Dog's team had me nervous this past week, thought that I might be going down.  But, I wouldn't call the season a wash just yet, Shake.  We're not even half way yet, and star players get injured every week.  I will say this much.  Our scrap heap is pretty well picked over.  I check it every week, just in case someone let someone that I like go.  No chance..

I checked out your game, man HarleyDog got unlucky with the 49ers deciding to go away from Alf Morris this week. Thats rough.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 10-16-2018

I lost by 70 points and still didn't have the worst defeat of the week. WTS, Hugh G. Rection is still looking good. Just wish Amari Cooper wasn't my #1 WR

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-16-2018

(10-16-2018, 09:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I lost by 70 points and still didn't have the worst defeat of the week. WTS, Hugh G. Rection is still looking good. Just wish Amari Cooper wasn't my #1 WR

Been some trade rumors so maybe if he can get off of that mess of a Raiders team he can turn it around, then again it was also said they want a 1st round draft pick so that isn't gonna happen.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 10-16-2018

(10-16-2018, 09:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I lost by 70 points and still didn't have the worst defeat of the week. WTS, Hugh G. Rection is still looking good. Just wish Amari Cooper wasn't my #1 WR

What would you offer my for Tyler Boyd?  He's been coming on strong lately.