Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BenZoo2 - 10-25-2018

(10-25-2018, 08:24 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I've had a few trade offers that I have not accepted.  Truth is I have a pretty good team, but very thin on the bench.  I feel lucky that injuries haven't hit me too hard, yet.  If I were to trade away anyone without receiving a guaranteed points producer, I'd be in a bad spot.

I haven’t had any. But I like my roster and don’t see a need yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 10-25-2018

(10-25-2018, 08:24 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I've had a few trade offers that I have not accepted.  Truth is I have a pretty good team, but very thin on the bench.  I feel lucky that injuries haven't hit me too hard, yet.  If I were to trade away anyone without receiving a guaranteed points producer, I'd be in a bad spot.

You're awfully thin at RB though. A solid starter might help, I figured.

I took a look, but I have no one else to offer anything. It's just you and you alone :heart:

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 10-25-2018

(10-25-2018, 11:45 AM)hollodero Wrote: You're awfully thin at RB though. A solid starter might help, I figured.

I took a look, but I have no one else to offer anything. It's just you and you alone :heart:

Sure, I could definitely use a solid starting back, but no one wants to offer a genuine points producer.

(10-25-2018, 11:51 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sure, I could definitely use a solid starting back, but no one wants to offer a genuine points producer.

I kinda did though... whatever, I just wonder why you won't reject or counter offers you don't like. Not that it matters. Just curious.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 10-25-2018

(10-25-2018, 11:55 AM)hollodero Wrote: I kinda did though... whatever, I just wonder why you won't reject or counter offers you don't like. Not that it matters. Just curious.

I'll tell you what.  Out of consideration for trade are:  Mahomes, Thomas, Evans, Ertz, and Rams D.  

I'm willing to deal anyone else, what would you like to do? 

(10-25-2018, 12:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'll tell you what.  Out of consideration for trade are:  Mahomes, Thomas, Evans, Ertz, and Rams D.  

I'm willing to deal anyone else, what would you like to do? 

Oh I didn't go for any of these guys. My offer is on the table. I'm of course the Krazy Kangaroo who has to try some desperation moves because of severe draft incompetence.

Cohen for Cooks

(10-25-2018, 12:06 PM)hollodero Wrote: Oh I didn't go for any of these guys. My offer is on the table. I'm of course the Krazy Kangaroo who has to try some desperation moves because of severe draft incompetence.

Cohen for Cooks

Hmm, I'd give you Tyler Boyd for Cohen.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 10-25-2018

I'm willing to offer up a WR for a RB.

I have AJ Green, Smith-Schuster, Doug Baldwin (now healthy) and Will Fuller.

I'm willing to throw in a RB (Jordan Howard, Tevin Coleman, Leonard Fournette) to sweeten the pot, for the right player.

Just shoot me an offer, if interested.

(10-25-2018, 01:37 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm willing to offer up a WR for a RB.

I have AJ Green, Smith-Schuster, Doug Baldwin (now healthy) and Will Fuller.

I'm willing to throw in a RB (Jordan Howard, Tevin Coleman, Leonard Fournette) to sweeten the pot, for the right player.

Just shoot me an offer, if interested.

I’ll take a look. I might even throw in a handy from sunset to sweeten any deal

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-25-2018

Im always open for trades, literally anyone but Gurley id think about.

(10-25-2018, 12:53 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hmm, I'd give you Tyler Boyd for Cohen.

Hmm, far from being an unattractive offer, but I'll pass. Cohen was quite decent recently. For Cooks who's rotting on your bench, sure. For Boyd, nah.
I regard that matter as settled.

(10-25-2018, 08:43 PM)hollodero Wrote: Hmm, far from being an unattractive offer, but I'll pass. Cohen was quite decent recently. For Cooks who's rotting on your bench, sure. For Boyd, nah.
I regard that matter as settled.

Cooks was only on the bench, because I anticipated Boyd having a good night versus the Chiefs.  That one backfired...

BenZoo2, I have a trade proposal for you. I'm offering Tom Brady and Brandin Cooks for Deshaun Watson and John Conner.

Can you do it?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-25-2018

(10-25-2018, 10:31 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: BenZoo2, I have a trade proposal for you.  I'm offering Tom Brady and Brandin Cooks for Deshaun Watson and John Conner.

Can you do it?

John Brown? Also hasn't Watson been awful lately? And you go from Cooks to John Brown? Hmm...  Ninja

(10-25-2018, 09:02 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Cooks was only on the bench, because I anticipated Boyd having a good night versus the Chiefs.  That one backfired...

...lol yeah it did, and so you want to trade him away to me after that one. I get it. :)

---
Cohen for a decent WR is on the trading block.

(10-25-2018, 10:41 PM)hollodero Wrote: ...lol yeah it did, and so you want to trade him away to me after that one. I get it. :)

---
Cohen for a decent WR is on the trading block.

The problem with Cohen, is Howard is the featured back.  I need a featured back, in order to separate with a prime receiver, which is why I offered you Boyd.

(10-25-2018, 10:38 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: John Brown? Also hasn't Watson been awful lately? And you go from Cooks to John Brown? Hmm...  Ninja

I'm looking for a feature back, I just happen to have a great QB as trade leverage.

(10-25-2018, 10:38 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: John Brown? Also hasn't Watson been awful lately? And you go from Cooks to John Brown? Hmm...  Ninja

Leave my trade offers alone

(10-25-2018, 10:49 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Leave my trade offers alone

Tongue

Hey man if you can get that, then more power to you lol. 

Did he actually mean John Brown? Or Joe Mixon? That one seems more reasonable.

(10-25-2018, 10:46 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The problem with Cohen, is Howard is the featured back.

Well, "featured". Cohen is the one doing all the things recently. This is like saying Ingram is the featured NO back and hence Kamara is worthl... ah whatever. I just keep Cohen and enjoy the many unfeatured points he makes :)