Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-25-2018

(10-25-2018, 10:46 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The problem with Cohen, is Howard is the featured back.  I need a featured back, in order to separate with a prime receiver, which is why I offered you Boyd.

(10-25-2018, 10:48 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm looking for a feature back, I just happen to have a great QB as trade leverage.

I'm assuming you meant Joe Mixon since you said featured back, not John Brown? An downgrade at QB for you and then trading out Cooks for Brown was blowing my mind.  Hilarious

Also Cohen has had like 3 straight games of almost 20 but no idea if it can last but it seems like he has taken over that backfield if nothing else.

The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BenZoo2 - 10-25-2018

(10-25-2018, 10:55 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Tongue

Hey man if you can get that, then more power to you lol. 

Did he actually mean John Brown? Or Joe Mixon? That one seems more reasonable.

It doesn’t matter. I have Robert Woods so I can’t take cooks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 10-25-2018

(10-25-2018, 10:56 PM)hollodero Wrote: Well, "featured". Cohen is the one doing all the things recently. This is like saying Ingram is the featured NO back and hence Kamara is worthl... ah whatever. I just keep Cohen and enjoy the many unfeatured points he makes :)

I'm sorry that you feel that way.  I just hope that you can predict the games that Cohen will be hot, and Howard will be not, and be able to play him those weeks.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-25-2018

(10-25-2018, 10:59 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: It doesn’t matter.  I have Robert Woods so I can’t take cooks

Robert Woods has turned out to be a HUGE steal for where he was drafted. 

But yea didnt even noticed that, stacking WR's from the same team probably is a bad idea.

The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BenZoo2 - 10-25-2018

(10-25-2018, 11:01 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Robert Woods has turned out to be a HUGE steal for where he was drafted. 

But yea didnt even noticed that, stacking WR's from the same team probably is a bad idea.

In my money league i had the bright idea to trade woods and Kenyan Drake after week 3 for Dalvin Cook and John Ross. I thought I was getting Cook before a breakout

(10-25-2018, 11:06 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: In my money league i had the bright idea to trade woods and Kenyan Drake after week 3 for Dalvin Cook and John Ross.  I thought I was getting Cook before a breakout

Ouch.

I thought about throwing out some trade offers for D. Cook and Fournette in this league but it seems like those are guys to stay away from, 2 of the biggest bust of the season so far.

Looks like they are finally getting healthy now but seems every time they do they play a quarter and reaggravate it, so guess we will have to wait and see.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 10-25-2018

(10-25-2018, 11:00 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm sorry that you feel that way.  I just hope that you can predict the games that Cohen will be hot, and Howard will be not, and be able to play him those weeks.

Yeah... of course. Of course you're right. I know that. Shouldn't keep me from talking, right?

Btw. do you start to consider Lamar Miller a featured back? Over 18 points already...

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 10-26-2018

Still no trade offers.

Now Will Fuller is gone. My team's just snake bit. Cry

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 10-26-2018

(10-26-2018, 01:32 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Still no trade offers.  

Oh you poor fella. I sent you an offer right away!

The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BenZoo2 - 10-26-2018

(10-26-2018, 01:32 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Still no trade offers.

I believe you can make offers too

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 10-26-2018

(10-26-2018, 02:01 PM)hollodero Wrote: Oh you poor fella. I sent you an offer right away!

At first I kinda scoffed at that offer, but Cohen would complete the Bears backfield for me, and Gordon looks to be ascending with Brady.

And what do I have to lose? Accepted.  ThumbsUp

(10-26-2018, 02:09 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I believe you can make offers too

Oh I'm way too lazy for that.  Mellow

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 10-26-2018

(10-26-2018, 02:29 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: At first I kinda scoffed at that offer, but Cohen would complete the Bears backfield for me, and Gordon looks to be ascending with Brady.

Cool

The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BenZoo2 - 10-26-2018

(10-26-2018, 02:29 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: At first I kinda scoffed at that offer, but Cohen would complete the Bears backfield for me, and Gordon looks to be ascending with Brady.

Oh I'm way too lazy for that.  Mellow

Pfft, you might have been able to get Kerryon Johnson for that

(10-26-2018, 02:41 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Pfft, you might have been able to get Kerryon Johnson for that

Yeah, but trading AJ Green opens up a void at WR for me. Cohen gives me a solid RB option + a WR with major upside that can slide right in as a WR3 for me. 

I like Johnson, but it's hard trusting a Lions RB. He's only averaged 14 carries over the past 4 weeks, and if/when that ridiculous 6.4 YPC drops, the yardage will come down. Plus Blount vulture's his TD's (Kerryon only has 1) and Riddick vultures most of the passing game work.

Not saying I hate Kerryon, but I'm no more sold on him than Cohen in the long run.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 10-28-2018

Hollodero, I owe you an apology. I should have accepted your offer. (would have worked great for today, anyway) Oh well, live and learn..

The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BenZoo2 - 10-28-2018

(10-26-2018, 04:10 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yeah, but trading AJ Green opens up a void at WR for me. Cohen gives me a solid RB option + a WR with major upside that can slide right in as a WR3 for me. 

I like Johnson, but it's hard trusting a Lions RB. He's only averaged 14 carries over the past 4 weeks, and if/when that ridiculous 6.4 YPC drops, the yardage will come down. Plus Blount vulture's his TD's (Kerryon only has 1) and Riddick vultures most of the passing game work.

Not saying I hate Kerryon, but I'm no more sold on him than Cohen in the long run.

Well I’m sure there would have been other players involved. I wasn’t suggesting that straight up

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 04:02 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Well I’m sure there would have been other players involved.  I wasn’t suggesting that straight up

What are you looking for, receiver?  I'm looking for a feature back.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 04:02 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Well I’m sure there would have been other players involved.  I wasn’t suggesting that straight up

Moot point for me. Season is over as of today. 2-5-1 will be tough to overcome.

Too bad the trade didn't go through in time for this week. It looks like Cohen had a big game.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-28-2018

5 RBs on my team scored 19+, 4 of those scored 25+ and one of those 4 scored 35. Wow.  Rock On

The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BenZoo2 - 10-29-2018

(10-28-2018, 04:42 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What are you looking for, receiver?  I'm looking for a feature back.

I’m not really looking for anything specifically but I would consider offers. Can’t see me trading Gordon, mixon or ab. A steadier wr 2-3 would be good