Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 11-05-2018

Well, I was on a heck of a roll, until I ran into that buzz saw that is the Bob Jones team. Who ever manages to beat that team is going to need big days from their entire roster..

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-05-2018

(11-05-2018, 10:02 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, I was on a heck of a roll, until I ran into that buzz saw that is the Bob Jones team.  Who ever manages to beat that team is going to need big days from their entire roster..

I have a feeling I may be taking a big hit in a couple weeks if Conner has to split time with Bell.  Cry

Also Michael Thomas is amazing.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 11-05-2018

(11-05-2018, 10:02 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, I was on a heck of a roll, until I ran into that buzz saw that is the Bob Jones team.  Who ever manages to beat that team is going to need big days from their entire roster..

Hugh G. Rections are up and coming. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 11-05-2018

(11-05-2018, 08:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hugh G. Rections are up and coming. 

They're going to need to stiffen up, in order to make the playoffs.  

The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BenZoo2 - 11-06-2018

(11-05-2018, 08:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: They're going to need to stiffen up, in order to make the playoffs.  

Too many holes to fill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 11-06-2018

They're in a tight spot.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 11-06-2018

I don't think that team will keep it up. Very inconsistent.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-07-2018

(11-06-2018, 03:33 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I don't think that team will keep it up. Very inconsistent.

I agree, I think they've shot their load.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 11-07-2018

Hugh G. Rections look to pound McNeil this week with the pick up of Dez Bryant. Dez is a big-bodied WR and will bring much needed size to HGR

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-08-2018

(11-07-2018, 03:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hugh G. Rections look to pound McNeil this week with the pick up of Dez Bryant. Dez is a big-bodied WR and will bring much needed size to HGR

Starting Dez his first week, I like it.

Also if anybody wants Gronk before this trade deadline send me some offers, think im gonna roll with Olsen.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 11-09-2018

(11-08-2018, 12:44 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Starting Dez his first week, I like it.

Also if anybody wants Gronk before this trade deadline send me some offers, think im gonna roll with Olsen.

I saw the proposed trade that you withdrew the offer on.  We may be able to strike a deal.  As I recall, you were offering Gronk and Peterson for Ertz and Duke Johnson?

I could part with those guys, but I need someone a little stronger than Peterson.  I know, he keeps putting up numbers, but I just don't trust his age and injury history, heading down the stretch run.  If you could make it Gronk and Conner, we would have a deal.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-09-2018

(11-09-2018, 12:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I saw the proposed trade that you withdrew the offer on.  We may be able to strike a deal.  As I recall, you were offering Gronk and Peterson for Ertz and Duke Johnson?

I could part with those guys, but I need someone a little stronger than Peterson.  I know, he keeps putting up numbers, but I just don't trust his age and injury history, heading down the stretch run.  If you could make it Gronk and Conner, we would have a deal.

Can't give up a #1 RB for a TE man, I think thats about all I can offer. Especially with Tate coming in to take away targets.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 11-09-2018

(11-09-2018, 07:46 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Can't give up a #1 RB for a TE man, I think thats about all I can offer. Especially with Tate coming in to take away targets.

Fair enough, can't blame your reasoning.  If you come up with something else, I'm willing to check it out.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 11-09-2018

(11-09-2018, 12:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I saw the proposed trade that you withdrew the offer on.  We may be able to strike a deal.  As I recall, you were offering Gronk and Peterson for Ertz and Duke Johnson?

Did you used to be a used car salesman? 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-09-2018

(11-09-2018, 08:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Fair enough, can't blame your reasoning.  If you come up with something else, I'm willing to check it out.

Im willing to make it for Ingram instead of Duke or potentially a 2 for 1 for Ertz but Peterson is the only RB im willing to let go so if you are interested send me the offer, deadline is tomorrow I think.

(11-09-2018, 09:24 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Im willing to make it for Ingram instead of Duke or potentially a 2 for 1 for Ertz but Peterson is the only RB im willing to let go so if you are interested send me the offer, deadline is tomorrow I think.

Well, if we can't reach an agreement that involves a true featured back, then I still fall short of what I need from a trade situation.  I like Ertz, but would sacrifice him and perhaps another good receiver not named Michael Thomas, if the deal included a viable RB1.

(11-09-2018, 09:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, if we can't reach an agreement that involves a true featured back, then I still fall short of what I need from a trade situation.  I like Ertz, but would sacrifice him and perhaps another good receiver not named Michael Thomas, if the deal included a viable RB1.

Alright man understandable, atleast we tried lol.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-12-2018

Overheard after week 10 :

“He got me,” BobJones4980 said of Tiger's Maulers blowout win over him. "That f***ing Tiger's Maulers boomed me."
BobJones added, “He’s so good,” repeating it four times.
BobJones then said he wanted to add Tiger's Maulers to the list of players he wanted to mock draft with this summer.

For real though your team is really coming together at the right time. I think I lost Kupp this week for the season and hopefully Conner and Gronk are good to go next time there team plays.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 11-12-2018

HGR continues to rise to the occasion.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-12-2018

(11-12-2018, 01:16 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Overheard after week 10 :

“He got me,” BobJones4980 said of Tiger's Maulers blowout win over him. "That f***ing Tiger's Maulers boomed me."
BobJones added, “He’s so good,” repeating it four times.
BobJones then said he wanted to add Tiger's Maulers to the list of players he wanted to mock draft with this summer.

For real though your team is really coming together at the right time. I think I lost Kupp this week for the season and hopefully Conner and Gronk are good to go next time there team plays.

I just hope they can keep it going.