Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 07-21-2019

(07-21-2019, 10:42 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I have renewed the league. I understand Shake is surrendering his seat and I can appreciate it. I'll look for a replacement.

I really dont pay much attention of this section of the forum so I have to ask is it a money league?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 07-21-2019

(07-21-2019, 05:59 PM)Synric Wrote: I really dont pay much attention of this section of the forum so I have to ask is it a money league?

Better. It’s for bragging rights.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 07-22-2019

(07-21-2019, 06:37 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Better. It’s for bragging rights.

Yer damn skippy!   ThumbsUp

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 07-22-2019

(07-21-2019, 06:37 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Better. It’s for bragging rights.

I dont know... it was pretty nice winning 2400 and bragging about it lol.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 07-22-2019

(07-21-2019, 10:42 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I have renewed the league. I understand Shake is surrendering his seat and I can appreciate it. I'll look for a replacement.

Any decision on when we have to pick keepers? Interested to see how that changes the draft.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 07-22-2019

(07-22-2019, 12:43 AM)Synric Wrote: I dont know... it was pretty nice winning 2400 and bragging about it lol.

Well our league is more designed for everyone to have fun.

(07-22-2019, 04:34 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Any decision on when we have to pick keepers? Interested to see how that changes the draft.

I will set a deadline for 2 AUG 19, unless anyone objects. You can swap due to change in status only (injury, suspension, holdout, ect...) up until the night before the draft. i propose a draft date of either 8/20 or 8/27 depending on most voted. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 07-22-2019

(07-22-2019, 01:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I will set a deadline for 2 AUG 19, unless anyone objects. You can swap due to change in status only (injury, suspension, holdout, ect...) up until the night before the draft. i propose a draft date of either 8/20 or 8/27 depending on most voted. 

The keeper deadline is fine with me.  I know who I'm keeping, and I'm not going to be involved in any trades.  As for the draft, the 20th is fine with me.  But either will work.

(07-22-2019, 12:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well our league is more designed for everyone to have fun.

And it's certainly fun.   ThumbsUp

Back in post #1569 Stone The Crow asked if he could be in?  Just sayin'...

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 07-22-2019

(07-22-2019, 01:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I will set a deadline for 2 AUG 19, unless anyone objects. You can swap due to change in status only (injury, suspension, holdout, ect...) up until the night before the draft. i propose a draft date of either 8/20 or 8/27 depending on most voted. 

Sounds good, Im already set on who im keeping as well. So do we just let you know the keeper or is it something we have to do in app?

Also either date works with me for draft.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 07-22-2019

So, were we going to do traditional 2 keepers, or just 1? Can we get a little refresher on what the league decided with that?

Btw, I'm fine with the keeper date. My vote goes for the later draft date.

(07-22-2019, 06:12 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Sounds good, Im already set on who im keeping as well. So do we just let you know the keeper or is it something we have to do in app?

Also either date works with me for draft.
Just post your keeper here and I'll let you know what it costs

(07-22-2019, 06:19 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, were we going to do traditional 2 keepers, or just 1?  Can we get a little refresher on what the league decided with that?

Btw, I'm fine with the keeper date.  My vote goes for the later draft date.
We will not be trading picks and as most seemed surprised we were doing keepers this year I will compromise and lower the number of keepers to one. So you can keep one or none. 

If you keep a player you forfeit the pick one round higher from where he was originally drafted. If you picked up someone of FA he costs a 5th and all picks are capped at 5th. I will explain some scenarios:

Urinal took Bell in the first. Say he dropped him last year because he knew he was not going to play and BenZoo picked him up off FA. BenZoo can keep him for a 1st, not a 5th. Urinal cannot keep him

Nobody drafted Mitch Tribiski after about 4 games Teeth signed him off FA. He could keep him for a 5th.

bfine draft Eric Ebron in the 13th Rd, he wants to keep him it costs a 5th

BenZoo drafted Joe Mixon in the 3rd, he wants to keep him it costs a 2nd

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 07-22-2019

(07-22-2019, 06:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just post your keeper here and I'll let you know what it costs

We will not be trading picks and as most seemed surprised we were doing keepers this year I will compromise and lower the number of keepers to one. So you can keep one or none. 

If you keep a player you forfeit the pick one round higher from where he was originally drafted. If you picked up someone of FA he costs a 5th and all picks are capped at 5th. I will explain some scenarios:

Urinal took Bell in the first. Say he dropped him last year because he knew he was not going to play and BenZoo picked him up off FA. BenZoo can keep him for a 1st, not a 5th. Urinal cannot keep him

Nobody drafted Mitch Tribiski after about 4 games Teeth signed him off FA. He could keep him for a 5th.

Ok, sounds fair enough to me.  Obviously, I'm going to keep Mahommes.  Now, for future reference, if I were to keep him again next year, he would still be counted at his original draft round, correct?  (meaning my annual franchise QB selection will only cost me a 5th round pick)

Come on fellas, voice your opinion on the draft dates, and other changes to the league.

RIP Shake'n Blake, we'll miss you in the league this time around.

I'm keeping Tyreek Hill.

(07-22-2019, 06:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Ok, sounds fair enough to me.  Obviously, I'm going to keep Mahommes.  Now, for future reference, if I were to keep him again next year, he would still be counted at his original draft round, correct?  (meaning my annual franchise QB selection will only cost me a 5th round pick)

Come on fellas, voice your opinion on the draft dates, and other changes to the league.

RIP Shake'n Blake, we'll miss you in the league this time around.
Costs you a 5th this year. Will cost you a 4th next year

(07-22-2019, 07:08 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm keeping Tyreek Hill.
You drafted him in the 2nd last year. Costs you a 1st. 

(07-22-2019, 05:38 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Back in post #1569 Stone The Crow asked if he could be in?  Just sayin'...

Slade X has also asked in the past and been active. I'll have to see who asked first. 

(07-22-2019, 07:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Costs you a 5th this year. Will cost you a 4th next year

You drafted him in the 2nd last year. Costs you a 1st. 

Why would the round go up, each year?  Heck, Seattle drafted Russel Wilson in the 3rd round, and didn't have to pay for him until his 5th year with the team..   Ninja

The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BenZoo2 - 07-22-2019

Either dates fine with me. Fairly certain on my keeper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(07-22-2019, 06:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just post your keeper here and I'll let you know what it costs

Im keeping Damien Williams.