Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 12-03-2019

(12-03-2019, 06:07 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Hilarious I highly doubt that! We overcame great adversity this week to score a whopping 80 points.. LMAO

Best of luck to you brother! I

I would gladly wish you the same in return, but then again, you're my opponent... so in all honesty I have to wish all your players aphthous fever.

...btw your team made more points throughout the year than mine. Just saying. And if your hurt players like Connor or Thielen were to come back, I'm probably doomed.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 12-03-2019

(12-03-2019, 06:07 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Hilarious I highly doubt that! We overcame great adversity this week to score a whopping 80 points.. LMAO

Best of luck to you brother! I

(12-03-2019, 06:26 PM)hollodero Wrote: I would gladly wish you the same in return, but then again, you're my opponent... so in all honesty I have to wish all your players aphthous fever.

...btw your team made more points throughout the year than mine. Just saying. And if your hurt players like Connor or Thielen were to come back, I'm probably doomed.

Look on the bright side, at least one of you will get to advance in the Playoffs.   ThumbsUp

(12-03-2019, 06:49 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Look on the bright side, at least one of you will get to advance in the Playoffs.   ThumbsUp

Yep. Only bright if it were me.

Also, Jeez your team is scary. One loss, and that loss obviously just happened out of neglection. I can't wait to totally undeservedly defeat you with sheer luck.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 12-03-2019

I rode Christian McCafferty and a bunch of bums to #2 overall and a bye. Now to get AJ healthy for the playoffs.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 12-03-2019

(12-03-2019, 07:08 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yep. Only bright if it were me.

Also, Jeez your team is scary. One loss, and that loss obviously just happened out of neglection. I can't wait to totally undeservedly defeat you with sheer luck.

Hey, you never know when work will get hectic, or family life gets busy and I forget to adjust my lineup..   Cool

(12-03-2019, 07:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hey, you never know when work will get hectic, or family life gets busy and I forget to adjust my lineup..   Cool

Yeah that's right. I still will refrain from wishing you a work emergency when we meet. It would be wrong to hope for that. So I will never admit to it.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 12-08-2019

As is tradition for me, I just woke up to see my starting RBs all injured just in time for the playoffs.  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 12-16-2019

(12-03-2019, 07:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I rode Christian McCafferty and a bunch of bums to #2 overall and a bye. Now to get AJ healthy for the playoffs.
Well, we didn't get AJ healthy but McCafferty may have done enough by himself to get me to the finals for the 2nd year in a row. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 12-16-2019

(12-16-2019, 07:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well, we didn't get AJ healthy but McCafferty may have done enough by himself to get me to the finals for the 2nd year in a row. 

Weird I dont remeber losing to you in the finals last year. Hilarious

Looks like im gonna fall short of the finals this year with Drake scoring 40 on the bench though. Ninja

The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BenZoo2 - 12-16-2019

(12-16-2019, 07:49 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Weird I dont remeber losing to you in the finals last year. Hilarious

Looks like im gonna fall short of the finals this year with Drake scoring 40 on the bench though. Ninja

You didn’t. You lost to me. Congrats to the winner. On a side note I don’t plan on being in the league next year so feel free to find a replacement.

I suspect I will be spending less time on the boards moving forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 12-16-2019

(12-16-2019, 07:49 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Weird I dont remeber losing to you in the finals last year. Hilarious

(12-16-2019, 08:27 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: You didn’t.  You lost to me.  Congrats to the winner.  On a side note I don’t plan on being in the league next year so feel free to find a replacement.  

Yeah, I'm so successful I get confused. It seems I finished 3rd last year. It was 2 years ago I finished 2nd. it was the first year of this league when I won it all. 

As to Ben Zoo: I don't blame you. I'd cash it in after a year like you had as well. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 12-16-2019

Wow, talk about some pressure.  I'm trailing you by 14+, and depending upon MNF performances to pull it out.  No matter how it turns out, nice job.  Your team put up a good score this week.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 12-16-2019

(12-16-2019, 08:27 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: You didn’t.  You lost to me.  Congrats to the winner.  On a side note I don’t plan on being in the league next year so feel free to find a replacement.  

Can't stomach being a Bengals fan anymore? 

(12-16-2019, 08:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, I'm so successful I get confused. It seems I finished 3rd last year. It was 2 years ago I finished 2nd. it was the first year of this league when I won it all. 

As to Ben Zoo: I don't blame you. I'd cash it in after a year like you had as well. 

Hilarious

(12-16-2019, 08:40 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Wow, talk about some pressure.  I'm trailing you by 14+, and depending upon MNF performances to pull it out.  No matter how it turns out, nice job.  Your team put up a good score this week.

Lets be real, Lutz and Thomas will probably score 14+ each. 

Solid season from me but your team killed it all year. Good luck in the finals.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BenZoo2 - 12-16-2019

(12-16-2019, 08:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, I'm so successful I get confused. It seems I finished 3rd last year. It was 2 years ago I finished 2nd. it was the first year of this league when I won it all. 

Yes, I stunk up the joint. Haven't had a year that rough in awhile. Too many leagues and need to cut back.

(12-16-2019, 09:06 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Can't stomach being a Bengals fan anymore? 

Hilarious

Lets be real, Lutz and Thomas will probably score 14+ each. 

Solid season from me but your team killed it all year. Good luck in the finals.

Yes, that's part of it. Doesn't seem fair to deny a spot to someone wanting in when I can't commit to full participation in a league. And I don't want to be one of those half ass participants.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 12-16-2019

(12-16-2019, 09:16 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Yes, I stunk up the joint.  Haven't had a year that rough in awhile.  Too many leagues and need to cut back.

Yes, that's part of it.  Doesn't seem fair to deny a spot to someone wanting in when I can't commit to full participation in a league.  And I don't want to be one of those half ass participants.

Well, if you do leave, and that's your decision to make, just know that you'll be missed.  You candor and banter are part of what has made being a part of this league fun.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 12-17-2019

I think now would be a good time for the Saints to pull Brees and let him enjoy his record.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 12-17-2019

(12-17-2019, 12:17 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I think now would be a good time for the Saints to pull Brees and let him enjoy his record.

Nah, that one demanded being celebrated on the field until the end. In the process putting me one point ahead in yet another very lucky win... I think I used up all the luck of a lifetime this season. Doesn't bode well for my love life though, probably.

And so, on to the finals, on to Sunset... where I probably totally undeservedly beat this de facto unbeatable team as well. The football gods just fancy me.

As for the rest of you... you all got surpassed by a goofy Austrian. Which is a bit shameful tbh and demands ridicule.  Tongue

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 12-17-2019

(12-17-2019, 04:39 AM)hollodero Wrote: Nah, that one demanded being celebrated on the field until the end. In the process putting me one point ahead in yet another very lucky win... I think I used up all the luck of a lifetime this season. Doesn't bode well for my love life though, probably.

And so, on to the finals, on to Sunset... where I probably totally undeservedly beat this de facto unbeatable team as well. The football gods just fancy me.

As for the rest of you... you all got surpassed by a goofy Austrian. Which is a bit shameful tbh and demands ridicule.  Tongue

Hey, are you gonna eat yo' corn bread??  Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 12-17-2019

(12-17-2019, 04:39 AM)hollodero Wrote: Nah, that one demanded being celebrated on the field until the end. In the process putting me one point ahead in yet another very lucky win... I think I used up all the luck of a lifetime this season. Doesn't bode well for my love life though, probably.

Hey, are you gonna eat yo' corn bread??  Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 12-17-2019

(12-17-2019, 08:41 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hey, are you gonna eat yo' corn bread??  Ninja

Nah. I do plan to jack off on it though. That's not weird, it's just how we mark our territory here. Don't judge.

AS for our finals, I plan to outdavid the Goliath. With wits and whatever else advantage I might gather.