Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 12-23-2019

So, the greatest team of fantasy season won the league pretty much uncontested. And well deservedly so. My congratulations.

I'm a bit taken aback that my team crashed and burned so bad that it was not even a contest. But then again, usually my game was just to field a lousy team and drag my opponent down with me. Finals was way too high anyways.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 12-23-2019

(12-23-2019, 08:33 AM)hollodero Wrote: So, the greatest team of fantasy season won the league pretty much uncontested. And well deservedly so. My congratulations.

I'm a bit taken aback that my team crashed and burned so bad that it was not even a contest. But then again, usually my game was just to field a lousy team and drag my opponent down with me. Finals was way too high anyways.

Thanks Hollodero!  I must admit that I was a bit shocked, when I checked the score, last night before bed.  

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 12-23-2019

(12-23-2019, 08:33 AM)hollodero Wrote: So, the greatest team of fantasy season won the league pretty much uncontested. And well deservedly so. My congratulations.

Whatever. If you hadn't lucked into that less than a point victory over the true champ; I would have killed him. Not to mention my #2 RB stat out most of the year and my #1 WR wore sweatshirts all year. 

OK, Enough FF smack talk: Congrats to both. 

(12-23-2019, 09:27 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Thanks Hollodero!  I must admit that I was a bit shocked, when I checked the score, last night before bed.  

Well, I had injuries to Carson and Moore and whatever they did to staple Ertz back together didn't look promising too. Also deploying the plodding Denver D was a genius move and I deserve to be smacked on the head for that. But without all those instances, I still would have lost big time.

My team had no business being in the finals in the first place, bfine is right about that. But that does not matter much, you're the deserved champion in any case. I actually feel sorry for all the teams that would have actually deserved the finals... heck, Tiger had more points than my team and finished 9th. I lucked out big time.

Here's to hoping Adams will at least make it look less embarrassing. He probably won't.

(12-23-2019, 10:48 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Whatever. If you hadn't lucked into that less than a point victory over the true champ; I would have killed him.

There's truth to that. Then again, you were the one that dropped Brees for me to snag instead of parking him on the IR spot, which was kind of a mistake.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 12-23-2019

[Image: tenor.gif]

Replay of your david vs goliath matchup.  Hilarious

(12-23-2019, 09:27 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Thanks Hollodero!  I must admit that I was a bit shocked, when I checked the score, last night before bed.  

Congrats.

(12-23-2019, 10:48 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Whatever. If you hadn't lucked into that less than a point victory over the true champ; I would have killed him. Not to mention my #2 RB stat out most of the year and my #1 WR wore sweatshirts all year. 

Your smack sounds alot like a list of excuses.   Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-23-2019

You all suck! LOL

(12-23-2019, 11:23 AM)hollodero Wrote: There's truth to that. Then again, you were the one that dropped Brees for me to snag instead of parking him on the IR spot, which was kind of a mistake.
Big mistake, but a bigger mistake was keeping my IR spot for #18 in stripes. 

Bad News: I'll have to settle for the bronze a second year in a row

Good News: It's a keeper league and I have Christian McCafferty 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 12-23-2019

(12-23-2019, 12:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Big mistake, but a bigger mistake was keeping my IR spot for #18 in stripes. 

Bad News: I'll have to settle for the bronze a second year in a row

Good News: It's a keeper league and I have Christian McCafferty 

We doing 2 keepers next year? Still a 5th for anybody round 6 or later?

(12-23-2019, 12:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Good News: It's a keeper league and I have Christian McCafferty 

Awful news, you continue to spell him wrong. Which I never mentioned, since it might be some inside joke I do not get. But it looks like a mistake.

(12-23-2019, 01:37 PM)hollodero Wrote: Awful news, you continue to spell him wrong. Which I never mentioned, since it might be some inside joke I do not get. But it looks like a mistake.

I seems to get it right on draft day outside of that I really don't care. 

(12-23-2019, 12:56 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: We doing 2 keepers next year? Still a 5th for anybody round 6 or later?

IDK, a lot of time between now and then. I'd like to do an auction draft but it seems most don't like that. 

(12-23-2019, 04:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I seems to get it right on draft day outside of that I really don't care. 

That is totally fair of course.

(12-23-2019, 04:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: IDK, a lot of time between now and then. I'd like to do an auction draft but it seems most don't like that. 

I never did that, but I'd be ok with that.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 12-23-2019

(12-23-2019, 10:48 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Whatever. If you hadn't lucked into that less than a point victory over the true champ; I would have killed him. Not to mention my #2 RB stat out most of the year and my #1 WR wore sweatshirts all year. 

Yep, hindsight is always 20-20.

Here's to another fun season, in the books!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-26-2019

I must not have done enough mock drafts.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 12-26-2019

(12-26-2019, 01:06 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I must not have done enough mock drafts.

Oh yeah. You're definitely underthinking this. Probably treat it as some kind of spare time activity. With this kind of unprofessional attitude, this can't possibly work out ever.

Also, you made more points than one of the finalists. Meaning, you also definitely need to choose your weekly opponents more wisely.

Game of luck :) Not much more.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-30-2019

(12-23-2019, 04:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: IDK, a lot of time between now and then. I'd like to do an auction draft but it seems most don't like that. 

No offense, but count me in with the group that would not like an auction draft.  Thank you, and have a nice day.   ThumbsUp

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 07-23-2020

So, how soon do we fire up discussions about this years season?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 07-25-2020

[Image: giphy.gif]