Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Poor Melania :( - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Poor Melania :( (/Thread-Poor-Melania)

Pages: 1 2

Poor Melania :( - ballsofsteel - 05-27-2017

Its obvious at this point that Melania hates Trump. He treats her like she is one of his servants. She pulls away from him when he tries to show affection when the public is watching. She probably hasn't had sex with him since Barron Von Frankenstein was born. What a waste of a beautiful woman. Wonder how much Trump paid for her?

RE: Poor Melania :( - xxlt - 05-27-2017

(05-27-2017, 09:05 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Its obvious at this point that Melania hates Trump. He treats her like she is one of his servants. She pulls away from him when he tries to show affection when the public is watching. She probably hasn't had sex with him since Barron Von Frankenstein was born. What a waste of a beautiful woman. Wonder how much Trump paid for her?

Oh, he's still paying. He got her on the installment plan. The particular pawn shop in Moscow he is dealing with is very flexible. Since he doesn't own anything he doesn't have any thing he could put up for collateral so they just took his balls. And as long as he makes payments for the rest of his life and delivers state secrets he gets to keep his pretty dolly.

RE: Poor Melania :( - TheLeonardLeap - 05-27-2017

[Image: StayClassy.gif]

RE: Poor Melania :( - Belsnickel - 05-27-2017

Yeah, didn't like the bashing of Michelle, don't like the Melania stuff. Especially because, at least to me, it looks like she is a very reluctant FLOTUS.

RE: Poor Melania :( - Nately120 - 05-27-2017

(05-27-2017, 04:21 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yeah, didn't like the bashing of Michelle, don't like the Melania stuff. Especially because, at least to me, it looks like she is a very reluctant FLOTUS.

Yep, she doesn't seem to pleased with the whole thing.  I think part of the schadenfreude and/or outrage stems from the idea that Republicans blather on about protecting the sanctity of marriage and then elect a guy who is on his third marriage and has already supplied ample clips and gifs of what could be seen as acrimony. 

All joking aside, Trump seems about due to trade Melania in for a newer and more compliant model but getting a divorce while being president seems like stretch even for him.

Anywho, perhaps there is a way to point out the stupidity of the situation without targeting her.  Then again as enlightened as we think we are we still tend to judge/evaluate women, regardless of their class, status, education, position, by their looks and marriages.

RE: Poor Melania :( - HarleyDog - 05-27-2017

She's a good person and great flotus. Donald would be worse without her.

RE: Poor Melania :( - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 05-27-2017

(05-27-2017, 09:05 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Its obvious at this point that Melania hates Trump. He treats her like she is one of his servants. She pulls away from him when he tries to show affection when the public is watching. She probably hasn't had sex with him since Barron Von Frankenstein was born. What a waste of a beautiful woman. Wonder how much Trump paid for her?

Going after the first lady aside, I'm really not a fan of going after someone's kids.

RE: Poor Melania :( - ballsofsteel - 05-28-2017

(05-27-2017, 07:46 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Going after the first lady aside, I'm really not a fan of going after someone's kids.

I agree. How could a father do that to his son, name him Baron? So sad. ThumbsUp

RE: Poor Melania :( - 6andcounting - 05-28-2017

Using translators seems to work out well enough, but I was always interested in how leaders who speak different languages are able to get comfortable and have such a good working relationship with one another. Her speaking 6 languages seems like a literal national asset.

RE: Poor Melania :( - GMDino - 05-28-2017

(05-28-2017, 05:09 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Using translators seems to work out well enough, but I was always interested in how leaders who speak different languages are able to get comfortable and have such a good working relationship with one another. Her speaking 6 languages seems like a literal national asset.

Only if she also speaks to her husband.   Ninja

(05-28-2017, 05:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: Only if she also speaks to her husband.   Ninja

She is a strong, independent woman who don't need no President. 

RE: Poor Melania :( - GMDino - 05-28-2017

(05-28-2017, 05:16 PM)6andcounting Wrote: She is a strong, independent woman who don't need no President. 

What's sad is that is probably true...and Trump thinks she loves and needs him.   Cool

(05-28-2017, 05:18 PM)GMDino Wrote: What's sad is that is probably true...and Trump thinks she loves and needs him.   Cool

Who doesn't like a winner? Cool

RE: Poor Melania :( - Dill - 05-29-2017

(05-27-2017, 04:21 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yeah, didn't like the bashing of Michelle, don't like the Melania stuff. Especially because, at least to me, it looks like she is a very reluctant FLOTUS.

I think she did her best during the campaign, better than expected. But some of the media bashing her husband deserves falls back on her. She is trying to raise a kid under press scrutiny, and probably knows less about politics than her husband.

I am betting that as Donald comes under stress, he is an even worse husband, hard to be around.

RE: Poor Melania :( - BmorePat87 - 05-29-2017

(05-29-2017, 03:46 PM)Dill Wrote: I think she did her best during the campaign, better than expected. But some of the media bashing her husband deserves falls back on her. She is trying to raise a kid under press scrutiny, and probably knows less about politics than her husband.

I am betting that as Donald comes under stress, he is an even worse husband, hard to be around.

If Ivana's abuse claims are true, he certainly is an even worse husband when under stress.

RE: Poor Melania :( - WeezyBengal - 05-31-2017

What the hell is wrong with you people?

RE: Poor Melania :( - Nately120 - 05-31-2017

(05-31-2017, 09:24 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: What the hell is wrong with you people?

Can you be more specific as to which part of this thread is causing you outrage?

RE: Poor Melania :( - Vlad - 05-31-2017

(05-31-2017, 06:03 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Can you be more specific as to which part of this thread is causing you outrage?

Perhaps all of it.

This thread isn't that far removed from sounding like bunch of gossiping girls pretending to know what is Melania is feeling and thinking.
We need another sub forum.
http://forum.hangame.com/forum/drift-girls/girl-talk

RE: Poor Melania :( - Nately120 - 05-31-2017

(05-31-2017, 08:55 PM)Vlad Wrote: Perhaps all of it.

This thread isn't that far removed from sounding like bunch of gossiping girls pretending to know what is Melania is feeling and thinking.
We need another sub forum.
http://forum.hangame.com/forum/drift-girls/girl-talk

Buckle up snowflake, because Trump's crap marriage is going to be fair game until he's out of office or gets a divorce.

RE: Poor Melania :( - Vas Deferens - 06-01-2017

(05-31-2017, 09:36 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Buckle up snowflake, because Trump's crap marriage is going to be fair game until he's out of office or gets a divorce.

He's going to get a divorce because he's a winner! A good xhristian winner. And maybe he doesn't like the way her urine smells anymore. Smart.