Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Sean Hannity Hints Obama Did Cocaine, Smoked Weed With Travel Ban Judge - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Sean Hannity Hints Obama Did Cocaine, Smoked Weed With Travel Ban Judge (/Thread-Sean-Hannity-Hints-Obama-Did-Cocaine-Smoked-Weed-With-Travel-Ban-Judge)

Pages: 1 2 3

Sean Hannity Hints Obama Did Cocaine, Smoked Weed With Travel Ban Judge - GMDino - 06-07-2017

But he said "maybe".

Mellow

http://www.newsweek.com/hannity-obama-cocaine-weed-drugs-trump-travel-ban-569603

Quote:Fox News' Sean Hannity didn't say Thursday that former President Barack Obama definitely did drugs with the Hawaii judge who blocked President Donald Trump's travel ban. But Hannity wasn't ruling it out either. 

"By the way, this judge who issued the travel ban ruling is an Obama law school classmate," Hannity said on his radio show, according to a clip surfaced by the left-wing site Media Matters for America. "Maybe he should have recused himself from the case. Just a, just a maybe. Were they best friends in Hawaii, were they part of the 'Choom Gang,' smoking pot and hanging out? And doing a little weed and maybe even a little bit of blow? It's unbelievable here."

"Choom Gang" is a reference to an apparent group of Obama's friends in high school who enjoyed smoking pot and coming up with weed-related games. Obama, then known as "Barry," was reportedly renowned for his so-called interceptions where he would sneak in to swipe an extra hit of a joint. (This was later immortalized on the Comedy Central sketch show "Key & Peele.")

After suggesting Obama and the Hawaii jurist—Judge Derrick Watson, who graduated from Harvard Law School alongside both the 44th president and Trump's Supreme court nominee Neil Gorsuch—did drugs together, Hannity launched into a popular right-wing conspiracy.

"Now just to put a fine point on this, Obama made a surprise visit to Hawaii just 48 hours before the judge blocked the Trump travel ban," Hannity said in the clip. "Did he see his buddy? Not saying he did, but considering NBC, CNN and every other, you know, abusively biased alt-left, propaganda, destroy-Trump media outlet is into conspiracy these days, I guess nothing is off the table."

Conservative site Independent Journal Review retracted a story this week that similarly suggested, without evidence, that Obama visited Hawaii not for vacation but to shut down the Trump executive order temporarily banning visitors from six Muslim-majority countries. The theory seemed to have begun with the site Infowars, a far-right outlet that often trades in conspiracy theories.

Guy's like Hannity can't defend their boy Trump so they are throwing literally everything they have at the wall to try and distract from his failures.

Story is from March so it didn't get legs. Frankly I'm surprised the POTUS hasn't tweeted this theory yet....

RE: Sean Hannity Hints Obama Did Cocaine, Smoked Weed With Travel Ban Judge - michaelsean - 06-07-2017

I thought people suggesting things without evidence was the reason we investigated things.

BTW...when are you going to bring up Maher?

RE: Sean Hannity Hints Obama Did Cocaine, Smoked Weed With Travel Ban Judge - michaelsean - 06-07-2017

Or when are you bringing up the MSNBC guy who opined that Trump is trying to instigate a terrorist attack here?

RE: Sean Hannity Hints Obama Did Cocaine, Smoked Weed With Travel Ban Judge - SunsetBengal - 06-07-2017

So an entertainer gives a hypothetical opinion of a former politician. Where's the news? Mellow

(06-07-2017, 02:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So a conservative entertainer gives a hypothetical opinion of a former politician.  Where's the news?  Mellow

There you go.  

RE: Sean Hannity Hints Obama Did Cocaine, Smoked Weed With Travel Ban Judge - Benton - 06-07-2017

Cut Hannity some slack.

There aren't any more democrats to rail against. He's got to do something to protect that $29 million salary.

RE: Sean Hannity Hints Obama Did Cocaine, Smoked Weed With Travel Ban Judge - Benton - 06-07-2017

(06-07-2017, 02:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So an entertainer gives a hypothetical opinion of a former politician.  Where's the news?  Mellow

Unfortunately, people take it as news instead of entertainment.

Meanwhile Coats and Rogers said they were never pressured by Trump.

RE: Sean Hannity Hints Obama Did Cocaine, Smoked Weed With Travel Ban Judge - GMDino - 06-07-2017

I guess he should have held a bloody head up to get some attention?

RE: Sean Hannity Hints Obama Did Cocaine, Smoked Weed With Travel Ban Judge - Belsnickel - 06-07-2017

(06-07-2017, 02:21 PM)Benton Wrote: Unfortunately, people take it as news instead of entertainment.

That's the big issue with so many of these shows. They are on news channels, but they are anything but news.

RE: Sean Hannity Hints Obama Did Cocaine, Smoked Weed With Travel Ban Judge - 6andcounting - 06-07-2017

(06-07-2017, 02:44 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: That's the big issue with so many of these shows. They are on news channels, but they are anything but news.

Do you even watch his show? News scrolls across the bottom of the screen literally the whole time while Sean yells and Bob Beckel for being liberal. 

RE: Sean Hannity Hints Obama Did Cocaine, Smoked Weed With Travel Ban Judge - BengalHawk62 - 06-07-2017

and CNN/NBC/ABC and any other news station not named FOX, is "FAKE NEWS"? 

Trump can go F himself with all his fake news blather, when theres this shit coming from FAUX news.

Pa-Pow! 

Pow!

Sock! 

Bang!

Bong!

So really this thread is about selective outrage. Bill Maher and Thomas Roberts being noticeably absent on this board.

RE: Sean Hannity Hints Obama Did Cocaine, Smoked Weed With Travel Ban Judge - Belsnickel - 06-07-2017

(06-07-2017, 02:51 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Do you even watch his show? News scrolls across the bottom of the screen literally the whole time while Sean yells and Bob Beckel for being liberal. 

I don't watch television much. Jeopardy every now and then, but not much else. But if that is what you thinks makes it a news show, then I feel sorry for you. More than likely, though, you're just being facetious.

(06-07-2017, 03:23 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So really this thread is about selective outrage. Bill Maher and Thomas Roberts being noticeably absent on this board.

I heard Maher dropped the n-bomb, that's all I know about it. And who is Thomas Roberts?

(06-07-2017, 03:27 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I heard Maher dropped the n-bomb, that's all I know about it. And who is Thomas Roberts?

Yes he did, and do you think we'd hear about Hannity if he did so?  Thomas Roberts (MSNBC anchor) didn't do anything as bad as opining that Obama smoked pot with with a future judge.  He threw out the theory, twice, that Trump was trying to provoke a terrorist attack.  You generally won't see conservative post this stuff, because they don't care, but I was thinking that some people seem to care a lot what these talking heads say.

(06-07-2017, 03:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yes he did, and do you think we'd hear about Hannity if he did so?  Thomas Roberts (MSNBC anchor) didn't do anything as bad as opining that Obama smoked pot with with a future judge.  He threw out the theory, twice, that Trump was trying to provoke a terrorist attack.  You generally won't see conservative post this stuff, because they don't care, but I was thinking that some people seem to care a lot what these talking heads say.

I just wish people, everyone, would recognize these shows as being for entertainment more than news. That seems to be something a lot of people have trouble sifting through these days.

RE: Sean Hannity Hints Obama Did Cocaine, Smoked Weed With Travel Ban Judge - GMDino - 06-07-2017

(06-07-2017, 03:27 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I heard Maher dropped the n-bomb, that's all I know about it. And who is Thomas Roberts?

He called himself a "house n---er".

Then he apologized.

Conservatives would be more upset and post about it but they don't see a problem with the phrase.  Ninja

(06-07-2017, 02:51 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Do you even watch his show? News scrolls across the bottom of the screen literally the whole time while Sean yells and Bob Beckel for being liberal. 

That's part of the problem. People see the ticker, they think 'oh, this is the news.' Not, 'this is some guy getting paid to give his opinion for a half hour.'

(06-07-2017, 03:23 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So really this thread is about selective outrage.  Bill Maher and Thomas Roberts being noticeably absent on this board.

That was going to be my question. Never heard of Roberts. Maher is a comedian/talk show host. If he says the hyperbole he usually says on HBO, I don't care. If he says it on a network that says it's solely news, then I'd have more of an issue. People go to one for entertainment and one for facts.

(06-07-2017, 03:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yes he did, and do you think we'd hear about Hannity if he did so?  Thomas Roberts (MSNBC anchor) didn't do anything as bad as opining that Obama smoked pot with with a future judge.  He threw out the theory, twice, that Trump was trying to provoke a terrorist attack.  You generally won't see conservative post this stuff, because they don't care, but I was thinking that some people seem to care a lot what these talking heads say.

Then Roberts is an idiot.

Hannity's claim wasn't idiotic because Obama and a judge might have smoked pot together in college, it was idiotic because he suggested a federal judge ruled against the current administration as a favor to Obama. It plays into the conspiracy theory that Obama is out there running a shadow government that's prohibiting Trump from making America great again.

RE: Sean Hannity Hints Obama Did Cocaine, Smoked Weed With Travel Ban Judge - 6andcounting - 06-07-2017

(06-07-2017, 03:26 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I don't watch television much. Jeopardy every now and then, but not much else. But if that is what you thinks makes it a news show, then I feel sorry for you. More than likely, though, you're just being facetious.

What would make you think that?